剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
I know I've sinned as a mother,
但你要是能助我从这里脱离
but if you get me out of this,
我发誓会一生爱护我的孩子们
I promise I will dedicate my entire life to my children...
仅限下午
in the afternoons.
天呐 谢谢 真的有用
Oh, my God! Thank you. That worked!
你们没事
You're okay.
我一直都在这里
I was here the whole time.
没错
Yeah.
干得漂亮 谢谢
Good work. Thank you.
你有想过我会爱他们胜过咖啡吗
Did you ever think I would love them more than coffee?
我的第一个问题是 为什么比利·乔
My first question is, why was Billy Joel
会开车经过这个小破镇
driving through this dump of a town?
他应该是个大人物
He's supposed to be a big shot.
你或许说的对
You may be right.
他也许是疯了
He may be crazy.
不错
Nice.
我不敢置信自己追尾了比利·乔
I can't believe I rear-ended Billy Joel!
我绝对不换大灯了
I'm obviously not replacing my headlight.
我也不会
I wouldn't.
我怎么把这事进阶为友谊呢
How can I turn this into a friendship?
-先生 我已经结婚了 -我是说和比利·乔
- Sir, I'm married. - With Billy Joel.
如果你走运 他会起诉你
Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll sue you.
不 这不能让我上他的船
No, that's not gonna get me on his boat.
一队 有情况
Unit 1, status.
我得走了 不如我让他
I gotta get going, but how 'bout I get him
在给你的罚单上签名吧
to sign the ticket I'm gonna give you?
好的 这样可以
Yeah, that works.
谢谢
Thank you.
-喂 -喂 宝贝
- Hey. - Hey, babe.
你不会相信我碰上了什么事
You're not gonna believe what happened to me.
亨利 我爱我们的孩子
Henry. I love our kids.
希望如此
Well, I'd hope so.
听我说 我正开车经过...
Listen, so I'm driving through the --
我绝不希望任何不好的事发生在他们身上
I don't want anything bad to ever happen to them,
我也再不希望他们被单独抛下
and I don't ever want them to be alone
或是处于恐惧之中 绝不
or scared ever, ever, ever, ever.
这很不错
That's great news.
还有些好消息是 我正开车...
Some other great news is that I was driving --
天呐 等等
Oh, God, hold on.
-我刚收到多娜发来的短♥信♥ -好吧
- I just got a text from Donna. - Right.
"总台的经理要来 还想见你"
"The ducking station manager is coming in and wants to see you."
-天呐 我得挂了 -我撞到了比利·乔
- Oh, God, I gotta go. - I ran into Billy Joel!
爱你
Love you.
保重 谢谢
You take care. Thank you.
下次再来
Come again!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
很好 只是...
Yeah, just, you know...
她没事了
She's okay.
只是心脏梗塞
It was just a myocardial infarction,
可能是不稳定性心绞痛导致的
possibly caused by an unstable angina.
你...你真的是名医生
You're -- You're really a doctor.
我在面试的时候就告诉你了
I told you that in my interview.
你为什么会放弃当医生 而到...这里工作
Why would you give up being a doctor to work...here?
发生了什么事吗
Did -- Did something happen?
你害死了什么人吗
Did you kill somebody? N--
天呐 你是肮脏的约翰吗[情感骗子]
Oh, my God! Are you a Dirty John?
不 我只是想好好生活
No! I just wanted to have a life.
比如今天 我以前就得
I mean, like, today, I would've been
在医院里忙东忙西
at the hospital, stuck there,
我没法去我朋友的生日会
and I wouldn't be able to go to my friend's birthday.
我觉得你是肮脏的约翰
I think you're a Dirty John.
随便你吧
Whatever.
我得去处理我最好的朋友的手套了
I need to go deal with my best friend's muff.
借过
Sorry.
为什么你要在珂琳的生日整理一遍她的东西
Why would you go through all of Coleen's stuff on her birthday?
我想不如让抑郁加重
Figured I'd double down on the depression.
再说 莱拉在我父母家
Plus, Lila's at my parents',
所以我可以喝个痛快
so I can drink my way through it.
你想来杯威士忌吗 用印有珂琳头像的马克杯装
would you like a whiskey in a mug with Coleen's face on it?
尽管这听起来很棒
You know, as great as that sounds,
我晚点要和她出去 所以我想保持清醒
I'm going out with her later, so I'd like to be able to walk.
好吧 呆子
Okay, nerd.
首先
First up.
珂琳的"史上最好妈妈"T恤
Coleen's World's Best Mom T-shirt.
我要喝一小口
You know what? I am gonna have just a sip.
嗯 好的
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
好的 当然了
Okay. Yeah, definitely.
孩子在片场到处乱跑
Hey, the kids are running around the set,
我准备喂他们吃点零食
and I'm gonna give them a snack.
他们对坚果不过敏吧
They're not allergic to nuts, are they?
不 过敏的话我应该会听说过
No, I probably would've heard about that.
这里肯定有肾上腺素笔的 话说回来
I'm sure someone has an EpiPen. But anyway.
台里的经理马上就到了
The station manager's gonna be here any second,
你身上全是棕色的液体
and you're covered in brown.
对了 那应该是摩托机油
Oh, yeah, that -- that'd be motor oil.
好吧 这是你跟你丈夫的私事
Okay. That's between you and your husband.
对了 这件衣服可以翻过来
Yes! This is reversible,
所以你两面都可以穿
so you could wear it either way.
如果你想高雅一点的话
There's a zebra print on the inside
你可以穿里面的斑马纹
if you want to get classy,
想要华丽一点的话
and then there's just the regular pink
就穿外面常规的粉色
if you want to be fancy.
-真棒 -对 给你
- Such choices. - Yeah, here you go.
你能拿着我朋友吗
Can you hold my friend?
好 她太轻了吧
Yeah. She is so light.
这里面有一整个女人吗
Is the whole woman in here?
我希望我死后也这么轻
I wanna be this light when I'm dead.
好了 我去给你孩子们一些坚果吃
All right, I'm gonna go give your kids some nuts.
孩子们 快下来 那是个真烤箱
Hey, kids, get down! That's a real oven!
-好吧 -艾米
- Okay. - Oh, Amy!
你在这呢
There you are!
是的
Okay.
我正打算去找你
I was just gonna come find you.
来我办公室里说吧
L-Let's go in my office.
我是给你带好消息来了
I come bearing good news.
不好意思 这是我过世的朋友珂琳
Sorry. That is my dead friend Coleen.
你记得珂琳对吧
You remember Coleen, right?
好像有点印象 但是我不怎么记得住名字
Oh, yeah, rings a bell, but I'm bad with names.
好了 听着
Okay. So get this.
"午后小酌"这个节目被砍了
"The Afternoon Wine Down" show has been canceled.
布拉德猥亵了好多人
Brad touched a lot of people.
真的吗 凭他这么小的手
Did he, really? With those small hands?
既然他们的节目取消了
Since they've been canceled,
我们的节目就能移到下午去
we're moving into their spot in the afternoons.
加上你的晨间秀
Plus, your morning show.
所以我下午也要来上班了
So I'd be -- I'd be here in the afternoons?
当然了 都是你的主场了
Yeah, of course. I mean, it's all you.
你升职了
It's a promotion!
你为什么看起来不开心
Okay. What's with the sad face?
只是 你知道的 自从那以后
It's just that, ever since, you know, that,
我一直在努力成为一位好母亲
I've been trying to be a better mother, you know,
跟孩子们相处的时间变多了
and spend more time with my kids.
你孩子们会没事的
Your kids will be fine.
我从来不见我的孩子 他们开心极了
Look, I never see my kids. They love it.
而且你知道的 我养不得起两个制♥作♥人
And, you know, it's not like I can afford two producers,
你要不全揽要不都别干
so it's all or nothing.
要么接受要么走人
You take it or leave it.
当你 当你喝醉了会变得很热吗
When you -- When you get drunk, do you get really hot?
我现在 我流好多汗
I'm, like -- I'm, like, sweating.
对 你穿了小珂四件毛衣呢
Yeah, you're wearing like four of Col's sweaters.
没错
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表