剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
Dump?
不不 我是说倒入...
No, no. It's -- It's like a dump
你脑中 不是真的...
in -- in your brain, not like an actual...
好吧
Okay.
你在那... 因为你受你的大脑影响
Where you -- I mean, 'cause you're affected in your brain.
没用的 你和坦茜 没可能
It's not gonna work. You and Tanzy? No.
坦...坦茜 什么 没有
Ta-- Tanzy? What? No.
为什么不可能
Why not?
她喜欢和更年轻的人约会
Well, she's into dating younger people,
二十出头的年轻人 而你...
like early-20s young, and you're --
说话小心点 赫迪
Tread lightly, Huddy.
你是一个"千禧老妖"
You're a geriatric millennial.
一个什么
A what?!
这是什么意思
What does that even mean?
是"年老的千禧一代"的委婉说法
It's a polite way for saying "Old millennial."
比如你
Like you.
知道吗 我不需要听你说这些
You know what? I don't need this today.
我有约在先 而我选择了来这里工作
I had a prior engagement, and I came to work instead
是因为我很负责
because I am responsible.
这也说明了你是个
Which also makes you a
-千禧老妖 所以... -住嘴
- geriatric millennial, so, I mean -- - Stop it!
别再说"老妖"了 住嘴
Stop saying "Geriatric"! Stop it!
-别再说"老妖"了 住嘴 -好吧
- Stop saying "Geriatric"! Stop it! - Okay. Alright.
在你看来我也许老了 但我也会
I may be old, in your opinion, but I'm gonna blow off my shift
像Z世代的人一样翘班
just like a Gen Z would.
好吧 我会用传呼机找你 医生
Alright, I'll hit you up on your pager, doctor!
赫迪你真棒
Oh, Huddy.
我也等不及想见你了
邮政编码是多少
没听说过 我会查一下的
想你
我更想你
我最想你
天呐 你怎么穿着睡袍
Oh, God. What's with the robe?
-你生病了吗 -没有 我想舒适点
- Are you sick? - No, I'm comfy.
就是想在迪伦日放松一下
Just trying to let loose for D-Day.
给你 放松下
Here. Let loose.
好吧 但仅仅是因为我有点冷
Alright, but only 'cause I'm a little chilly.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我费了好大的劲才把格洛莉亚赶出去
I had the hardest time getting Gloria out of the house.
艾米丽不得不骑车在街区绕了三圈
Emily had to circle around the block on her bike
才等到她走
three times before it was clear.
-等等 拜托把鞋从床上拿下去 -妈呀
- Wait. Shoes off the bed, please. - Oh, my God.
你不觉得不管怎样卢克都会告诉格洛莉亚吗
Don't you think Luke is just gonna tell Gloria anyway?
不 我会给他糖吃 这样他就不会告诉任何人
No, I gave him candy so he wouldn't tell anyone.
这是我们的小秘密
It's our little secret.
艾米 你不能这样教孩子
Amy, you can't do that with kids.
为什么
Why?
因为那些儿童性侵案
'Cause of the whole child-molestation thing.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yes.
说谎真是变了
Lying has really changed.
不 一直都是这样
No, it's always been that way.
太好了
Oh, good.
下午就穿睡袍了 我们确实是老妖了
Robes in the afternoon. We are geriatric.
-不 泰勒·斯威夫特也穿睡袍 -得了吧
- No, Taylor Swift wears robes. - Come on.
乔迪 你不是泰勒·斯威夫特
Jodie, you are not Taylor Swift,
但这是个很有趣的比较
but interesting comparison.
好吧
Okay.
我们到这边吃东西
Let's do our eating over here.
什么
What?
丹讨厌有碎屑掉在床上
Dan hates crumbs in the bed.
他说觉得像睡在沙滩上
He says it's like sleeping on the beach,
而他最讨厌沙滩
and he hates the beach.
我敢说这是相互的
Oh, I bet that's mutual.
乔迪 我们为什么要到这里
Jodie, why do we have to cross over here
然后弓着背对着丹的男士珠宝
and -- and hunch over Dan's man jewelry --
那是戴在小拇指的心情戒指吗
Is that a pinky mood ring?
我根本看不得这个
I can't even look at this.
-我们要循序渐进 -循序渐进
- We'll get our steps in. - Get our steps in?
在迪伦日我们不能动
We are not supposed to move on D-Day.
-珂琳会吓坏的 -没错
- Coleen would be horrified. - Exactly.
记得那次在珂琳家我得拽你去洗手间吗
Remember when I had to drag you to the bathroom at Col's house
因为你的腿麻了
'cause your legs fell asleep?
那才是迪伦日
That's D-Day.
我两边肩膀都有毯状的烧伤
I got a rug burn on both shoulders.
珂琳笑得太开心了
Coleen laughed so hard
巧克力奶昔从她的鼻子里喷到床上
that that chocolate shake came out her nose onto the bed.
她甚至没擦掉
She didn't even clean it up.
只拿了个枕头遮在上面
She just threw a pillow over it.
真可爱
So sweet.
我好想她
I miss her.
乔迪
Jodie.
放松
Let loose.
吐了 然后坐在里面
Vomit and sit in it.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我不能在卧房♥里释放自己
You guys, I can't let loose in my bedroom.
这是不能嬉闹的地方
It's a no-fun zone.
真遗憾
Oh, that's sad.
我们不如把迪伦日移到
How about we move D-Day
一个我们可以邋里邋遢的地方 比方凯莉家
somewhere we can be real dirtbags, like Kelly?
你的臭嘴别再提起她的名字
You get her name out of your filthy mouth.
乔迪 你能把这件可笑的老妖睡袍脱下来吗
Jodie, will you take that ridiculous geriatric robe off?
莎拉 我们把羞辱留着给布伦达
Sarah, let's save the shaming for Brenda.
禁止入内
安德莉娅的房♥间
所以安德莉娅的电视和床都比你的好吗
Oh, so Andrea has a better TV and a better bed than you?
对 我怕她 你是没看见她在网上发的推文
Yes, I'm afraid of her. You haven't read her tweets.
-看过 -看过
- We have. - We have.
我只是想买♥♥她的爱
I'm trying to buy her love, okay?
等等 为什么我们是老妖
Okay, so, wait. Why are we geriatric?
那个问题我们明天再去解决
That is a tomorrow problem.
今天是《飞跃比弗利》的日子
Today is all about "90210."
除非你真的特别伤心
Unless you're really upset.
伤心到要一起来讨论然后毁掉
Like, upset enough to ruin our most fun day
我们最开心的这一天
by talking about it.
我没事了
I'm good.
我离婚以后
I waited too long
-等了太久才重新开始约会 -好吧
- to start dating after my divorce. - Okay.
也许我该在结婚时就约会
Maybe I should've done it when I was married,
像黛安娜一样
like Diana did.
现在我已经是老妖了
Now I'm geriatric.
别担心 你还有机会的
Don't worry. You'll get a second shot.
我相信你还会再离一次婚
I'm sure you'll be divorced again.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们本该在播广♥告♥的时候再聊天
Ladies, we're supposed to save the chatter for the commercials,
就像九十年代的时候
like in the '90s.
-以前还会有人回头看我的 -现在也有 没关系
- I used to turn heads. - Still do. Doesn't matter.
现在我们要看迪伦选择凯莉
Right now, we are watching Dylan choose Kelly,
他这辈子犯的最大的错误
the worst mistake he ever made.
-你真是大错特错 -才不是
- Could not be more wrong. - No.
你们两个蠢货
You are both stupid.
但这样就对了
But that's more like it.
大家都放松了吗
Everybody cozy?
-好了 好了 -好的
- Come on, come on. - Okay, okay.
我知道你不喜欢别人碰你 但是
I know you don't like being touched, but...
-一点也不喜欢 -好了
- I don't. Not at all. - Okay.
《飞跃比弗利》 走起
"90210" -- here we go!
天呐 亨利的电♥话♥
Oh, God, it's Henry.
他不知道我在这里 声音关小点
He doesn't know I'm here. Please turn that down.
你不在这里
You're not here.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
没做什么 你在干什么呢
Not much. What are you doing?
没什么 我跟孩子们在一起呢
Nothing. I'm just -- I'm with the kids at the moment.
-真的吗 -对
- Really?- Yeah.
因为孩子们跟我在一起
Because I'm with the kids
还有个陌生人在跟孩子们玩
and the stranger that's playing with the kids.
首先 艾米丽不是陌生人
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表