剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
♪ 重生 ♪
♪ Out ♪
再也不是了
Not anymore.
♪ 我破茧 ♪
♪ I'm coming ♪
♪ 我破茧重生 ♪
♪ I'm coming out ♪
♪ 我要让全世界都知道 ♪
♪ I want the world to know ♪
♪ 向所有人证明 ♪
♪ Got to let it show ♪
♪ 我破茧重生 ♪
♪ I'm coming out ♪
♪ 我要让全世界都知道 ♪
♪ I want the world to know ♪
♪ 向所有人证明 ♪
♪ Got to let it show ♪
♪ 我 ♪
♪ I'm ♪
♪ 我破茧重生 ♪
♪ I'm coming out ♪
你太紧绷了
You're so tight.
我弄疼你了吗
Am I hurting you?
没事
It's good.
我喜欢
I like it.
行 我们慢慢来
Alright. Let's go slow.
你瘦了吗
Hey, did you lose weight?
瘦了两斤
2 1/4 pounds.
我在按你说的那样间歇性断食
I'm doing intermittent fasting, like you said.
现在再加上高♥强♥度间歇训练
And now with the high-intensity interval training,
你的肌肉量也会增加
you're gonna be building some lean muscle mass.
我敢打包票 你很快就能
I'm telling you, you're gonna be back
重新穿上你的紧身牛仔裤了
in your skinny jeans before you know it.
你... 到时肯定会超性感
You... You're gonna look so freaking hot.
我已经能穿上了
I'm already in them.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你回家一定要给我发照片
Well, when you get home, you gotta send me a picture.
就今天
Today?
不再过几周吗
Not in a couple weeks?
你真幽默
You're funny.
去迷你蹦床那儿找我
Meet me over by the mini trampoline.
我给你拿瓶水
I'm gonna grab you some water.
在家里从没有人给我拿水
Nobody gets me water at home.
真让人难以置信
I find that very hard to believe.
好吧
Okay.
我承受不了
Oh, that's a lot.
要不还是明天吧
Maybe someday is tomorrow.
和孩子们相处得怎样
How's it going with the kids?
还是说你不打算回家了
Or did you change your mind about going home
现在正往墨西哥开呢
and you're headed to Mexico?
不
Nope.
我快到家了
I'm almost there. I'm almost home, yeah.
怎么 你在查岗吗
What, are you checking up on me?
你没想到我真的会回家 还是... -不
You didn't think I was actually gonna go home, or... - No.
我就不能打给我老婆 问她是不是跑去墨西哥了
Can't a guy call his wife and ask if she's run off to Mexico?
不 当然可以
Yeah. No, you sure can.
但我们... 我... 一切都好
But we are... I am... is all good.
我准备好带娃了
I am ready to mother.
怎么了
What the hell happened?
我... 我到家了
I'm... I'm home.
你好呀 卢克
Hi... Hi, Luke.
妈咪白天回家了
Mommy's home in the daytime!
你身体不舒服吗
Are you not feeling well?
什么 不 我没事
What? No. I'm good.
我只是想孩子们了...
I just wanted to see my children, so...
你好呀 朱尔斯
Hi, Jules.
乖乖
Hi! Oh, yes.
看吧 好极了
See? Okay. This is great.
格洛丽亚 你可以下班了
Gloria, you can... You can take off.
我会照常付你薪水的
I'll... I'll pay you, of course.
你从不在我给孩子洗完澡
You never come home before I have the kids
喂完饭 哄上♥床♥之前回家
bathed, fed, and in bed.
也不能说从来没有吧
Well, I wouldn't... I wouldn't say never.
我朋友去世了 我想做个好妈妈...
Look, my friend died, and I want to be a good mom, so...
你不需要我了
You don't want me?
那我走了
I'll go.
奶奶
Gaga.
奶奶要走了
Gaga's gotta go.
再见 小宝贝
Oh, bye-bye, my sweet girl.
别忘了... 算了
Oh, don't forget to... Never mind.
你知道该怎么做
You know what you're doing.
你是他们的妈
You're their mother.
我不想羞辱你
I don't want to insult you.
不 你可以羞辱我 格洛丽亚
No, you can insult me! Gloria!
奶奶
Gaga!
你正好赶上扮演恐龙
You're just in time to play dinosaurs.
你可以演三角龙 它脸上有三个角
You can be a triceratops, named for its three-horned face.
别碰那些屏幕 -好吧
Don't touch those screens. - Alright.
我回房♥间了 别进来
I'll be in my room! Don't come in!
妈 我饿了
Mom, I'm hungry!
地上有吃的
There's food on the floor!
安迪 你今天真漂亮
Andy, you look pretty!
别进我房♥间
Don't come in my room!
是我妈 不 你不能来见她
My mom. No, you can't meet my mom.
我跟你约会甚至都不合法
It's not even legal that we're dating.
给点力啊
Come on! Come on!
拜托
Please. Please.
不要啊
No. No.
让我穿进去吧
Just fit! Just fit!
求求你了
Fit! I'm begging you!
求你了
I begged you!
拜托拜托拜托
Please, please, please, please, please, please.
就差一点
So close.
好了 本恐龙要喘口气了
Okay, this dinosaur's just gonna catch its dinosaur breath.
我回家... 想做个好妈妈 因为人生苦短
I came home... to be a good mother because someday is today.
出事了 我需要帮忙
Something bad's happened. I need help.
你快过来 -太好了
Get over here. - Oh, thank God.
我们马上过去
We'll be right over.
好了 计划有变
Okay! Change of plans.
我们要外出了
Field trip. Okay.
行 带上鼓槌吧
Yep, bring the sticks. Okay.
我把鼓带上
I'll bring drums.
好极了 在车里打鼓一定很好玩
Oh, great. Great idea. That will be fun in the car.
我还得给丹煮鸡呢
I still have to make Dan a chicken.
妈 你知道佛罗里达有最多鲨鱼出没的水域吗
Mom, did you know Florida has the most shark-infested waters?
卢克 我不知道呢
Luke, I did not know that.
今天... 很顺利吧
This is going... This is going well, right?
你们... 大家都过得很开心
You guys are... Everyone's having a good time.
我们玩得很开心 对吧
We're having fun, right?
她拉便便了 还坐在上面了
She crapped herself, and she's sitting on it.
没错... 确实是便便
Oh, that is... Yeah... That is crap.
她想找格洛丽亚
Oh, she wants Gloria.
好吧 格洛丽亚不在 只有妈咪
Okay, well, Gloria's not here. It's just Mommy.
不是... 不是说只有妈咪
Well, it's not... It's not just Mommy,
你懂我意思 -拜托
but you know what I mean. - Please!
卢克 你现在先憋气
Luke, I'm gonna want you to hold your breath right now.
这气味不太健康
It's not healthy.
妈 你知道猎鹰
Mom, did you know peregrine falcons
会吃泥鳅 鸽子和鸭子吗
feed on loons, pigeons, and ducks?
好极了 我现在正需要这种知识
Great. That is such good information right now.
你好 太谢谢你让我们插队了
Hi. Thank you so much for letting us cut.
什么 -好吧 我很快
What? - Okay, it'll be a second.
我的天
Oh, my God.
尿布在哪 我竟然没带尿布
Where are the diapers? I didn't bring any diapers?
天啊
Oh, God!
会有紧急情况或72小时轮班吗
Are there any emergencies or 72-hour shifts?
我想找份不用面对疾病或死亡
I'm looking for something where there's no illness or death,
也不用向别人传达坏消息的工作
and I don't have to deliver bad news to anyone.
我不想美化这份工作
I mean, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.
有时你得告诉顾客
Sometimes you have to tell the customers
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表