剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
Put it back in! Put it back in!
够了 好极了 真是谢谢你们了
Okay, okay! Great, guys. Thank you.
现在我们得去看急诊了
Now we have to go to the ER.
我才刚辞职 -真抱歉
I just quit. - I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
你有笔吗 我只有这支...
Um, do you have a pen? All I have is this...
公主笔
princess one.
没有
I don't.
有人有笔吗
Does anyone have a pen?
我就是什么都不能拥有
I just can't have anything.
我照顾着所有人
I take care of everyone,
不求任何回报
and I ask for nothing in return.
孩子们把我当佣人
Children treat me like a servant
因为他们只看到丹在出力
because they see Dan doing it.
他甚至都不怎么聪明
He's not even smart.
他老说"且丧"
He says "fustrated".
他觉得自己赚钱养家很有男人味
He thinks he's so manly because he makes money.
最新消息 我的骆驼趾比他任何时候
Well, news flash, this camel toe has come closer
都更接近让我高♥潮♥了
to giving me an orgasm than he ever has.
我最好的朋友去世了
My best friend is dead.
我很难过
I'm sad.
我只不过想穿进紧身裤
And all I want is to fit into my skinny jeans
吸引我的健身教练跟我上♥床♥
so my trainer will want to have sex with me,
我连这都做不到
and I can't even do that!
你这个苗条的贱♥人♥
Oh, you skinny bitch!
所以你要绿了你老公
So, you're gonna cheat on your husband
即使黛安娜毁了我们的婚姻和我的大部分生活
after Diana ruined our marriage and pretty much my life?
我确实有这想法
I'd like to.
走吧
Let's go.
我们排在手臂脱臼男前面
We're gonna go before backward arm guy?
是的
Yeah.
我们是贵宾
VIP.
我还没采取行动
I haven't done anything.
这就像穿进这条裤子一样只是个幻想
It's just a fantasy, like fitting into pants.
如果你说这些屁话是因为
You know, if this trainer BS is because Dan
丹不能让你高♥潮♥ 我可以教他
can't give you an orgasm, I'll show him how.
开开小灶
Like a little tutorial.
他不知道我没高♥潮♥
Well, he doesn't know I don't.
什么
What?
我会假装
I fake it.
发出尖叫
I make a squeak.
那我们可得现在听听
Oh, well, we need to hear that right now.
什么 -没错
What? - Oh, yeah.
现在 -是的
Now? - Yeah.
来嘛
Come on.
我不... -你想要漂亮的还是皱巴巴的缝线
I'm not... - Hey, you want cute stitches or puckering?
开始吧
Let's go.
就这
That was it?
没了
There's no more to that?
你哭的时候也会发出这种声音
You make that when you cry.
是哦
Oh, yeah.
我就知道我是从哪学的
I knew I got that from somewhere.
天啊 原来你在这
Oh, my God. There you are.
你没事吧
I mean, are you... are you okay?
孩子们没事吧
Are the kids okay?
没事没事 我们都很好
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We're good. We're good.
安德莉亚在照看他们 她很成熟
They're with Andrea. She's very mature.
乔迪认为她到性活跃期了
Jodie thinks she's sexually active.
只是我的感觉而已
Oh, it's just a feeling I get.
天啊 我没法像20多岁时那样恐慌了
Boy, I can't panic like I could in my 20s.
等下 你怎么知道我在这
Wait, how did you know I was here?
我都还没发帖子
I haven't even posted about this yet.
我给你打了100个电♥话♥ 你都没接
Well, I called you 100 times. Got no answer.
我在手♥机♥上查找你的手♥机♥
Find My Phone on my phone said your phone
看到你在医院 我就赶过来了
was at the hospital, so I raced over.
乔迪 你化妆了
Jodie, are you wearing makeup?
因为在医院里 我就开静音了
Well, it's on silent because we're at a hospital.
等等 你是不放心我带孩子
Wait, are you... are you tracking me
所以追踪了我的手♥机♥吗
because you don't trust me with the kids?
如果是这样 你可太小瞧人了
'Cause if so, that's insulting.
宝贝 是因为你总丢手♥机♥
Honey, I'm tracking you because you always lose your phone,
而且孩子都不在你身边
and you're not even with the kids.
只是因为乔迪想塞进紧身裤 差点断了条腿
Only because Jodie almost lost her leg trying on skinny jeans.
艾米 背面还是能穿上的
Amy! They fit in the back.
真的不能
They really don't.
难以置信 好吧
Unbelievable. Okay.
我为此抛下了工作
I left work for this.
把一个同事留在了屋顶上
Left a guy on a roof.
也许我应该在这等他
Maybe I should just wait for him here.
下次你的手♥机♥显示你在医院
Next time your phone says you're at the hospital,
我就当它是裤子紧急事件好了
I'll just assume it was a pants emergency.
谢了 宝贝
Thanks, boo.
再见
Bye.
我们回家见 -好
I'll see you at home. - Alrighty.
把孩子们带回来
Bring the kids.
好吧 他说得对 我在躲着孩子
Okay, he's right. I'm avoiding the kids.
我们知道 -显而易见
We know. - It's obvious.
你好
Hello?
你好
Oh. Hi.
是菲尔兹打来的
It's Fields.
真的吗
Really?
我习惯了 毕竟我是急救医生
Oh, I'm used to that. You know, ER doctor and all.
我起得很早... 好吧
I get up ea... Alright.
明天见 再见
I'll see you tomorrow. Bye-bye.
他们想雇用的人... 在假释期逃跑了
The person they wanted... He broke his parole.
菲尔兹的工作归我了
I got the job at Fields.
而且不是做医生
And not as their doctor.
不是 很不可思议吧
No. Is this crazy?
太疯狂了 -简直扯淡
It's insane. - It's ridiculous.
天啊 我吓坏了
Oh, my God. I'm terrified.
我们都是
Oh, we all are.
你应该这么叫♥床♥才对
That is the noise you should make.
马特回我短♥信♥了
Matt texted back.
你什么时候有时间发照片了
When did you have time to send the picture?
在车里流血的时候
Um, when I was bleeding out in the car.
看着确实像背面能穿上
Oh, it does look like it fits from the back.
这都是科琳的错
This is all Coleen's fault.
她要是现在能看着我们就好了 对吧
If she could see us now, huh?
她会气死的
She would die.
我知道现在不能这么说了
Yeah, I realize that's the wrong thing to say now.
朱尔斯... 抱歉在咖啡店让你难堪了
Jules... I'm sorry I embarrassed you at the coffee shop.
但你相信我 那些鄙视的目光...
But trust me, those judgmental looks...
不是在看你 而是在看我
They... they weren't for you. They... They were for me.
这不是你的错
This was not your fault.
这是格洛丽亚的错 不 也不是
It was Gloria's fault. No, it wasn't.
不 是我的错
It wasn't. It was mine.
你可能会问 "多差劲的妈妈才会忘带尿布"
"What kind of mother forgets diapers?", you ask.
一个不称职的妈妈
An incompetent one.
我太不合格了
I suck.
但你要知道...
But know this...
我会永远爱你
I will always love you.
我小时候从没被拥抱过
I wasn't hugged.
你想要抱抱吗
Do you want a hug?
我不知道科琳怎么做到的
I don't know how Coleen did it.
做妈妈对她来说太轻松了
I mean, being a mom was so effortless for her.
她就是能... 信手拈来
She just... She knew.
她就是知道莱拉想要什么
She just knew what Lila wanted,
知道怎么照顾她...
and she knew how to care for her, and...
她一点不担心会把事情搞砸
I mean, she wasn't worried about messing things up.
就好像 莱拉的生命是科琳一生的延续
It's like, where Coleen ended, Lila began.
这是什么意思 -我不知道
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表