剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
好了
Okay!
拿好你们的东西
Get your things.
我们走吧
We're going!
我们不能明天再去吗
Can't we go tomorrow?
下雨天去墓地 我可不想滑倒在尸体上
Rain in a graveyard? I don't want to slip on a body.
乔迪 我们明天再去小珂也不会在意的
Jodie, Col's not gonna mind if we go tomorrow,
等天气放晴 等她真正生日那天再去
when it's sunny out, on her actual birthday.
她是半夜出生的 两天交接之时
She was born at midnight, on the cusp.
我们至少能在她生日那天去墓地吧
The least we could do is go to the cemetery on her birthday.
珂琳不在墓地
Coleen's not at the cemetery.
她在厨房♥
She's in the kitchen.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我带你们看
I'll show you.
醒醒 乔迪 这只是个噩梦
Wake up, Jodie. It's just a bad, bad dream.
-他终于绷不住了 -醒醒 快醒醒
- Well, he finally cracked. - Wake up. Wake up.
没事 宝贝 没事 我们走吧
It's okay, honey. It's okay. Let's go.
怎么了
What's happening?
她在这
There she is.
珂琳跟调味酱埋在一起
Coleen's buried with condiments?
生活新方向
第一季 第十集[季终]
我把她放在旋转餐盘上
I put her on the lazy Susan
因为 你们也知道
because, you know,
她一直很喜欢旋转木马
she always loved merry-go-rounds.
没人能把假大理石做成这样
No one else could pull off fake marble like that.
亨利
Henry?
是你把她挖出来的吗
Did you dig her up?
我有挖土机不代表我会挖坟
Just because I have a backhoe doesn't mean I dig up graves.
你怎么现在才告诉我们
How are we just finding out about this?
我只是...
I just...
想赶在你们三个
wanted her to myself for a little bit
像她还在世时那样霸占她之前
before you three started hogging her
多跟她二人世界一会儿
like you did when she was around.
-她明天归我了 -不行
- I call dibs on tomorrow. - Whoa! No!
-这不公平 -好吧 好吧
- That's not fair! - Okay, all right.
-艾米 不行 -快点 抓住她
- Amy, no! - Hurry! Grab her!
布莱恩 那个旋转餐盘
Brian, that lazy Susan,
是我用空心木纤维做的
I made that with a hollow wood fiber.
你在我们的圣诞礼物上偷工减料
You cheaped out on our Christmas present?
它原本是用来放配料 不是你死去的老婆
It's supposed to be for spices, not a dead wife.
艾米 你从来就不懂得好好分享
Amy! You have never been a good sharer!
你太幼稚了 我不跟你讲话了
You are being so immature. I'm not talking to you anymore.
等等 你说什么 珂琳
Hold on. What's that, Coleen?
好 好 没问题
Okay, all right, fine.
珂琳说她明天生日
Coleen said that we can all take her out
我们都可以带她出门
for her birthday tomorrow.
不行 其实我原本打算
No, actually, I had planned on,
就是专门我和...
just kind of, like, a special me and --
不 不行
No, you are not.
跟她还在世时一样
Just like when she was alive.
小乔
Jode?
怎么 你掉马桶里了吗 我们得走了
What, did you fall in? We got to go.
我马上就好
I'll be ready in a minute!
我的耳环弄不开
My earring's being stubborn!
如果有空我一定会去
I would be there if I could.
我得出席午宴
I have to go to this luncheon.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你得给你的混♥蛋♥丈夫当女伴
You gotta be arm candy for your jackass husband.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我玩笑开得太过了
That -- That was outta line.
但我...我压力太大了
Uh, but I'm -- I'm stressed out.
比赛让我有点生气
You know, the competition's got me a little miffed.
我甚至都不知道他为什么想让我出席
I don't even know why he wants me there.
他压根就没注意过我
It's not like he even pays attention to me.
不过没关系
Which is fine.
好吧 我得挂了
Yeah, well, um, I gotta go.
我想他们要开始介绍了
I-I think they're starting intros.
好 祝你好...
Okay. Good lu--
乔迪 我们要直接在那会合吗
Jodie, should you just meet me there?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
你看起来...
You look...
准备好了
ready.
你可以在车上梳头
Yeah, you can just run a brush through your hair in the car.
走吧
Let's go.
好 我...
Yeah, I --
我的头突然好痛
I just got a really bad headache.
不行 你自己去吧
Oh, no, you should go without me.
你不想让我留下吗
You don't want me to stay?
让你错过会计师协会
And make you miss the Accountant Association's
两季度一次的午宴吗
Bi-Quarterly Luncheon?
你这么一说确实有点离谱
It does sound kind of crazy when you say it like that.
好吧 晚点见
Okay. See you later?
你确定你没事吧
Yeah, you're sure you're good, right?
太好了
Yeah!
咖啡店
好了 孩子们 我们只需要冲进咖啡店
Okay, guys, we just need to run into the coffee shop
拿上我点的咖啡
and grab my order.
我正在看动物园
I'm watching a live zoo cam
新引进的熊猫宝宝的直播
of a new baby panda being introduced.
这种事一辈子只会发生一两次
This happens once or twice in a lifetime!
可是...
But...
咖啡
...coffee.
好 行吧
Okay. All right.
这样吧 这样吧
You know what? You know what?
我进去 我去拿咖啡
I'm gonna go in, I'm gonna grab my coffee.
我能一直看到你们
I'm gonna be able to see you the whole time,
你们也能看到我
you're gonna be able to see me.
行吗 我们会锁好车门
Right? We're gonna lock the doors.
你们会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
珂琳 别怪我 好吗
Coleen, do not judge me, okay?
你去世很久了 现在大家都把孩子留在车上
You've been gone a long time. People leave kids in cars now.
好吗 这...这很正常
Okay? It's -- It's normalized.
好了
All right.
我会看着你们
I'm watching you!
咖啡厅
正在打扫 这是什么鬼
布莱恩
正在打扫 这是什么鬼
珂琳的毛皮手套 什么也别丢
来人 帮忙
Someone help!
女士
Ma'am?
*你可以从我走路的方式看出 我是一个...*
*You can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a --*
*活下去*
*Ah, stayin' alive!*
-好了 让开 -活下去
- All right, clear. - Stayin' alive!
《Staying Alive》是美国心肺复苏专用歌♥
我是按消防部门教我做的
I'm doing what the fire department told me to,
但我忘记歌♥词了
but I'm running out of words that I know.
她会没事的 各位
She's gonna be fine, everyone!
嗯
Yeah.
*活下去*
*Stayin' alive*
*活下去 活下去*
*Stayin' alive, stayin' alive*
快 挪一挪
Come on! Move it!
我看不到他们了
I can't see them!
我的宝宝
My babies!
-什么 -省省吧
- What?! - Gimme a break!
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
拜托
Oh, come on!
快 妈妈的力量
Come on, mom strength.
好了
Okay!
拜托 卡车 别开动
Please, truck, don't drive. Please, truck, don't drive.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 拜托
Oh, God. Come on.
你们在干什么
What're you guys doing?!
好吧 珂琳
Okay. Coleen?
我知道作为一个母亲我有罪
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表