你好 我知道你是谁 我读过你所有的文章
Hello. I know who you are. I've read all of your papers,
然后 呃 我小时候墙上贴着你的海报
and, um, I had your poster on my wall when I was a kid.
什么海报啊 - 我做了张你的海报
What poster? - I made a poster of you
用从全国公园通讯上剪下放大的你的照片
by blowing up your picture from the National Parks newsletter.
我剪下了你的脸 然后看起来是
I cut out your face and made it look like
你在Charles Barkley头上灌篮
you were dunking over Charles Barkley.
NBA球员
天啊
My God.
所以你是那个著名河道清理提案的作者 对吧
So you're the author of the famous river clean-up proposal, huh?
不差了
It wasn't bad.
Liam Bonneville读过我的提案了 哇
Liam Bonneville read my proposal. Wow.
Liam和往常一样很保留了
Liam's being withholding as usual.
那份提案写得太精彩了
That proposal was brilliantly written.
Rebecca Varuvian - 怎么
Rebecca Varuvian. - Yes?
没事
Nothing.
那是我吃过最棒的午餐了
That was the best lunch I ever had.
我必须看看你拍的照片
I have to see the photos that you took.
我没拍照片
I didn't take any photos.
什么 Grant 不是吧
What? Grant, come on!
Leslie 你在把那些人当做是你的英雄
Leslie, you're treating those people like they're your heroes.
他们可以成为你的同事
They could be your peers.
你看 我真心希望你接受这份工作
Look, I really hope you take the job,
但我们已经快到终止日期了
but we're at the end of the line here.
我需要你明天就做决定
I need a decision by tomorrow.
好吧 那很公平
Okay, that's fair.
我是说 我要是不接受这份工作就是疯了
I mean, I would be insane not to take the job.
但我就是还在考虑离开Pawnee上有点麻烦
But I'm just having some trouble thinking about leaving Pawnee.
嘿 这有个人可能可以说服你呢
Hey, here's someone who may be able to convince you.
你好 奥巴马夫人
Hello, Mrs. Obama.
嘿 Grant 你还好吗
Hey, Grant. How you doing?
我挺好的 这位是Leslie Knope
I'm doing good. This is Leslie Knope.
他在考虑一份新工作 在芝加哥管理新的中西部分局
She's considering a job with us running the new Midwest bureau in Chicago.
嗯 你知道我对芝加哥的看法的
Well, you know how I feel about Chicago.
是啊 你是来自芝加哥的 所以你很喜欢
Yeah. You are from Chicago, so you like it!
没错 我们需要有热情的人
That's right. And we need passionate people,
像你一样的 来到我们国家的公园里
like you, on our national parks.
你知道它们每年都会吸引数以亿计的游客
You know they get hundreds of millions of visitors each year.
你在点头是因为同意我吗
Are you nodding because you agree with me?
是的 我确实同意你
Yes. I do agree with you.
我同意你说的一切话
I agree with you on all things.
遍及历史 直到时间的尽头 永远
Throughout history. Until the end of time, forever.
你和Grant一起工作吗
You and Grant work together?
是啊 我们一起做了很多
Yeah, we work together a lot.
他在帮助我把"动起来"计划整合进我们的国家公园 你知道吗
He's helped me integrate the Let's Move program into our National Parks, you know?
奥巴马夫人2010开始的健康午餐计划
让孩子们多去户外 爬山 远足
Getting kids outside, rock climbing, hiking.
哇 那是真的 真的太惊人了
Whoa! That's really, really incredible!
很棒的工作 对不起我说话这么大声
Great work! I'm sorry I'm talking so loud!
我现在更大声了 停不下来了 很抱歉
I'm getting louder and now I can't stop! My apologies!
我不知道 我不能...
I don't know, I can't...
我能和你击掌吗 - 可以
Can I high-five you? - Yeah.
嗯 我希望你接受这份工作
Well, I hope you take the job.
改变是一个人一个人开始发生的
Change happens one person at a time.
能见到你真好
Good to meet you.
再说一次 考虑一下吧
Again, think it over.
好吧 这可是个坏主意 - 就相信我
Okay. This is a bad idea. - Just trust me.
你相机准备好了吗
You got your camera ready?
是啊 Andy 我对此非常紧张啊
Yeah. Andy, I'm very nervous about this.
你会伤到自己的
You're gonna hurt yourself.
然后我们开始了
And here we go.
哇
Wow!
看看它跑啊 我是说 我知道它会下去 但不是那么快啊
Look at it go! I mean, I knew it would go down, but not that fast!
旧金山最棒了
San Francisco's the best.
哈
Huh.
我以为他会在滑板上面呢
I thought he was gonna be on it.
是啊 总之 也太棒了 宝
Yeah. Anyway, it was amazing, babe.
所有人都在那 Rebecca Varuvian Liam Bonneville...
Everyone was there, Rebecca Varuvian, Liam Bonneville...
我决定了 我要接受这份工作
I've decided. I'm gonna take the job.
这个世界有太多我们没见到的了
There's so much more in the world to see,
而我感觉我真的能产生影响
and I feel like I can really make a difference.
哦对了 我见到了米歇尔奥巴马
Oh, and I met Michelle Obama.
什么 你为啥不先说这个呢
What? Why didn't you lead with that?
我不知道啊 Liam Bonneville让我太兴奋了
I don't know! Liam Bonneville has me in a tizzy!
伙计们 它完全坏掉了
Guys! It's totally broken!
我们软开幕预订了十桌
We have 10 tables booked for the soft opening.
都是朋友和家人 所以希望他们能放我们一马
It's all friends and family, so hopefully they'll go easy on us.
看起来如何 Ron 或许加快一点点速度吗
How's it looking, Ron? Maybe speed it up a little?
这可不是政♥府♥工作
This is not government work.
因此 我会多加关心和重视
As such, I treat it with care and attention.
好吧 但还是赶快点儿
Okay, but also, go faster.
我还没时间雇员工
I haven't had time to hire a staff yet,
所以April 你来处理服务
so April, you'll handle service.
不 我不能就呆在后厨
No. Can't I just stay in the back
和计划中一样朝人们食物吐口水吗
and spit in people's food like we planned?
Ron椅子的锯木屑到处都是
The sawdust from Ron's chairs is everywhere.
我的鼻窦出故障了 而嗅觉是味觉的90%呢
My sinuses are on the fritz, and smell is 90% of taste!
或许95%
Maybe 95!
好了 Craig
Okay, Craig.
Donna会当你的品酒员
Donna's gonna be your wine taster.
你们作为团队来合作
You guys will work as a team.
好 但如果他嗓门大一次 一次
Fine, but if he raises his voice once, once,
我就走人
I'm out.
请不要坚持这项原则
Please don't stick to that policy.
我把菜单带来了 - 很好
I've got the menus. - Great.
Larry 什么情况啊 这些图片是什么啊
Larry, what the hell? What are these pictures?
哦 哎呀 我肯定是把错误的U盘给打印店了
Oh, geez, I must have given the printer the wrong flash drive.
这是什么啊 一个烂掉的葡萄柚吗
What is this, a rotten grapefruit?
不 那是我狗的直肠
No, it's my dog's rectum.
Sheldon陛下长了个瘤子 所以我们要给兽医发点照片
Lord Sheldon has a growth, so we're sending pictures over to the vet.
但我想找个对菜单不好 对吧
But I guess this isn't good for menus, is it?
Larry Larry Larry 听我说
Larry? Larry. Larry. Listen to me.
这是你做过最糟糕的事情了
This is the worst thing you've ever done.
我需要你把这所有狗屁♥股♥照片
I need you to take all of these dog butt pictures
丢进披萨炉子里烧掉
and burn them in the pizza oven.
April 你凭记忆列出所有菜单条目
April, you'll list all the menu items from memory.
反正会更上档次一点
It'll be classier anyway.
Ron 那把椅子做错了什么啊
Ron! What was wrong with that one?
它太完美了 看起来像是机器造的
It was too perfect. It looked machine-made.
好的 我们必须让他们意识到Pawnee是个特殊的城市
Okay, we have to convince them that Pawnee is a special city.
哦 我们可以告诉他们Pawnee地下埋着宝藏
Ooh, we could tell them that there's buried treasure in Pawnee,
然后 在他们给我们免费WiFi之后
and then, after they give us the free WiFi,
我们告诉他们宝藏一直都是爱
we tell them that the treasure was love all along.
不行
No.
我不会接受拒绝的答案的
I am not gonna take no for an answer.
如果我们要离开Pawnee 我就要给他们一份临别礼物
If we're leaving Pawnee, I'm gonna give them a going-away present,
给所有人的免费WiFi
free WiFi for all.
每次Pawnee有人点开
Every time someone in Pawnee clicks through
全美音乐奖红毯侧乳失败合集幻灯片
a slideshow of American Music Award red carpet sideboob fails,
他们都会说 "谢谢你 Ben Wyatt"
they'll say, "Thank you, Ben Wyatt."
什么鬼啊
What the hell?
他们在玩"邓夏尔之锥"
They're playing Cones of Dunshire.
嘿 那个游戏是你发明的啊
Hey, you invented that game.
他们在玩什么我发明的游戏吗
Are they playing any games I invented?
他们在往电扇里扔土吗
Are they throwing dirt into a fan?
重点是 你必须从电扇背后把土扔进去
The key is, you have to throw the dirt into the back of the fan.
他们到底是怎么...
How the hell do they...
呃 打扰一下
Em, excuse me.
你们是怎么把这个游戏弄到手的啊
How did you guys get your hands on this game?
有人寄给我们的 你玩过啊
Someone sent it to us. Have you played it?
我发明了"邓夏尔之锥"
I invented Cones of Dunshire.
你就是设计师啊 是哦 对哦
You're The Architect? Yeah, right.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表