Hit it!
Leslie Leslie Leslie
Leslie! Leslie! Leslie!
抱歉 但我们有个问题
I'm sorry, but we have a problem.
他的名字是Jeremy Jamm
His name is Jeremy Jamm.
嗯 在第九章 第二段指出... - 哇哇哇哇
Well, as noted in Article nine, Paragraph two... - Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
Jamm 我以为这个议案搁置了呢
Jamm, I thought this bill was tabled?
是啊 然后我开了个特别会议来反搁置它
Yes, and I called a special session and un-tabled it.
轮滑鞋怎么回事
What's up with the roller skates?
我正准备参加为我丈夫举办的轮滑生日派对
I was about to attend a roller skating birthday party for my husband,
但这事更重要 - 是哦 我不在乎 我是滑冰刀的
but this is more important. - Yeah, I don't care. I'm a blades guy.
质问议事规程
Point of order!
女议员希望针对此议题讲话
The councilwoman wishes to speak on this issue.
女议员愿意放弃她的时间让我们给这个傻蛋投票吗
Will the councilwoman yield her time so we can vote on this sucker?
不 我不愿意放弃
No, I will not yield.
我今晚余下时间也不会放弃
Nor will I yield for the rest of the evening.
妨碍议事吗
A filibuster?
你是在给我胸口上拉屎吗
Are you dookin' on my chest right now?
不 恶心
No! Gross!
而且是的 这就是妨碍议事 好吧
And yes, it's a filibuster. Okay?
我不会让你剥夺我--
I am not willing to let you deprive me--
她是穿着轮滑鞋妨碍议事吗
She's filibustering on roller skates?
她要被绑在那些东西上几个小时呢
She's gonna be strapped into those things for hours.
我知道这是个可怕的情况
I know this is a dire situation,
但我对天发誓 这对我来说是个疯狂的性幻想
but I swear to God, this is like a crazy sex fantasy for me.
情况如何
How goes it?
挺好的 除了我滚球很烂
Pretty good, except I suck at skee ball.
嗯 那也太糟了
Well, that's too bad,
因为你要是不给我赢到那只熊 你在我眼里就是死了
'cause if you don't win me that bear, you're dead to me.
了解
Understood.
嘿 伙计 那只熊是多少张票来着
Hey, man, how many tickets for that bear, again?
四万张 - 四万吗 哦 神啊
40,000. - 40,000? Oh, brother.
好吧 你稍微帮我盯梢一下
All right, you're gonna be my lookout for a second.
好
All right.
嘿 他能那么做吗 - 不行 从坡上下来 哥们
Hey, is he allowed to do that? - No! Get off the ramp, dude!
嘿 你应该帮我盯梢的啊
Hey! You're supposed to be my lookout.
我觉得你被抓到会更好玩
I thought it'd be funnier to watch you get busted.
嘿 你是个医生呢 你知道告密的人要被缝嘴的吧
Hey, you're a doctor. You know snitches get stitches.
我记得我第一次投票的时候
I remember the first time I voted.
我在我的卧室里 我才五岁
I was in my bedroom, and I was five.
我投给了Mildred 我的毛绒猪
I voted for Mildred, my stuffed pig,
但我的猫 小煎饼 赢了
but my cat, pancakes, won.
她的资金更充足
She had more funding.
政♥治♥啊 对吧 你能怎么办呢
Politics, right? What are you gonna do?
我已经讲多久了 三个小时了吗 不 八分钟 好吧
How long have I been talking? Three hours? No, eight minutes. Okay.
或许你该放弃议员席
Maybe you should yield the floor.
Milton已经没有多少时间-- 留在世上了
Milton doesn't have a lot of time-- left on earth.
嘿 开玩笑的 兄弟 - 谁帮我开下饼干啊
Hey, just kidding, bud. - Will someone open my crackers?
会议晚上11点结束 她必须一直讲话
The session ends at 11:00 P.M. She has to talk the whole time.
她不能靠在任何东西上做支撑
She can't lean on anything for support,
而且谁都不能帮她
and no one else can help her.
三次违规她就结束了
Three strikes and she is done.
这 真的 是我见过最激动人心的事情
This is literally the most exciting thing that I've ever seen.
我是说 想想看啊 全世界还有哪里你想和Leslie共度生日呢
I mean, think about it. Where else on earth would you rather spend your birthday with Leslie?
嗯 或许那个她正给我办着的生日派对呢
Well, maybe the birthday party she's throwing for me right now.
Pawnee的所有人都应该有投票的权利
Everyone in Pawnee should have the right to vote.
哦 在我仔细分♥析♥这条重要而深刻的陈述时
Whoa! As I dissect this important and profound statement,
我就把这些先脱下来一会儿
I'm just gonna take these off for a second.
梆 第一次违规 不准坐下
Bam, strike one. No sitting.
这个锣真的有必要吗
Is the gong really necessary?
是的 有必要 我爱中国的垃圾
Yes, it is. I love Chinese crap.
刘玉玲 任天堂 江南Style 寿司 之类 之类的
Lucy Liu, Nintendo, Gangnam Style, sushi, et cetera, et cetera.
还有 更重要的 记在规矩里了 不准坐下
Also, more importantly, it's in the rules. No sitting.
好吧 行 嗯 能把这些脱下来 这次违规也值了
Okay, fine. Well, the strike is worth it if I can take these off.
哦 天啊
Oh, man!
哦我的天 我小时候有一模一样的熊
Oh, my God! I had this exact bear when I was a kid!
打扰一下 - 嗯哼
Excuse me. - Uh-huh.
这个熊花费多少 - 四万张票
How much does this bear cost? - 40,000 tickets.
好吧 嗯 我们就假设我是个成年人
Okay, well, let's just assume that I'm an adult
没有两个星期玩电子游戏
who doesn't have two weeks to play arcade games.
50块怎么样
What about 50 bucks?
行 就别跟我老板说
Yeah. Just don't tell my boss.
你在干嘛啊 Morris - 没事 Bonderman先生
What are you doing, Morris? - Nothing, Mr. Bonderman.
把你衬衫塞进去啊 天啊 - 对不起
Tuck in your shirt. God! - Sorry.
哦 你感觉到了吗
Oh! You feeling it?
哇 你也太不擅长这个了
Wow. You suck at this.
Donna 请退后两步 让我物理上摧毁这台机器
Donna, please back up two paces so I can physically destroy this machine.
你能冷静一点吗 大哥 这不是真打猎
Can you chill a little, man? It's not real hunting.
只是个游戏而已
It's just a game.
你碰巧很烂的游戏
That you happen to suck at.
你知道吗 这个点说得很好
You know what? That's a good point.
啥 说你不擅长这个吗
What? That you suck at this?
说这不是真正的打猎
That it's not re hunting.
跟我来
Come with me.
我不想让你回伦敦
I don't want you to go back to London.
只要记住 每次你抬头看到月亮
Just remember, every time you look up at the moon,
我 也 会看到一个月亮
I, too, will be looking at a moon.
不是同一个月亮 显然 那是不可能的
Not the same moon, obviously. That's impossible.
蠢死的Skype上见吧
See you on stupid Skype.
我为Andy骄傲
I'm proud of Andy.
这是他第一次真正独自去探险
This is the first time he's really gone out on a limb.
我知道如果他找到他真心喜欢做的事情
I knew if he found something that he actually liked doing,
他就会开心的 所以我--
he'd be happy, so I'm--
什么鬼啊 什--
What the hell? Wha--
嘿 Perkins 你拿我的熊干什么呢
Hey! Perkins! What are you doing with my bear?
我玩了 快俩小时滚球了 想给Nadia赢来这个呢
I've been playing skee ball for, like, two hours trying to win that for Nadia.
我刚刚用50块买♥♥下来了
I just bought it for 50 bucks.
我还小的时候 用这只熊教我自己怎么亲热
When I was a kid, I taught myself how to make out on this bear,
假装它是《考斯比一家》里的Cockroach
pretended it was Cockroach from The Cosby Show.
《绽放》 1991年上映的美国喜剧
嘿 这是啥情况 为啥《绽放》拿着我的熊啊
Hey, what's going on here? Why does blossom have my bear?
我给我自己买♥♥的 但很显然
I bought it for myself, but apparently,
他想给你赢来 所以我很抱歉
he was trying to win it for you, so I'm sorry.
但我还有点票呢
I still got some tickets, though.
《绝岭雄风》 1993年史泰龙主演的动作片
我可以给你换 呃 一个忍♥者神龟气球或者《绝岭雄风》的录像带
I could get you, uh, a ninja turtle balloon or Cliffhanger on VHS.
哦 那太好了 但你基本上就是在给我垃圾
Oh, that's so sweet, but you're basically offering me garbage.
我们溜冰去吧
Let's just skate.
那只熊是她在卢旺达唯一能用来记住我的东西了
That bear was the only thing she was gonna have to remember me by in Rwanda.
如果我对卢旺达有任何了解的话 虽然我没有
And if I know anything about Rwanda, and I don't,
卢旺达是联♥合♥国♥公布的世界最不发达国家之一
我赌肯定到处是富哥 她想要啥就能给她买♥♥啥
I bet it's full of rich guys who'll buy her whatever she wants.
打猎 不需要硬币
Hunting. No quarters required.
等等
Hang on.
你有夜间打猎的许可证吗
Do you have a license to hunt at night?
因为你需要许可证的
'Cause you need a license.
我以为你是认真的呢
I thought you were serious.
别啊 你知道我他妈才不在乎呢
Come on now. You know I don't give a fuck.
就像罗纳德里根会说的
As Ronald Reagan would say,
"嗯 妈咪 我相信投票权是很重要的"
"Well, mommy, I believe voting rights are important."
还有人觉得这里很热吗
Does anyone else think it's hot in here?
这些工作服真的很僵硬啊
These overalls are really starchy.
是啊 可能是因为我把空调调到了32度
Yeah, maybe that's 'cause I turned up the heat to 90,
然后 啊哦 旋钮在我手里坏掉了
and, uh, oh, the knob broke off in my hand.
哎呀
Oops.
嗯 说到热
Well, speaking of heat,
我们应该讨论一下美国人白热化的
we should discuss America's white-hot passion
对投票和帮助保护他们的男人女人的热情
for voting rights and the men and women who help protect them,
就像一位本地市女议员已经很饿 而且正想到她老公的
like the local city councilwoman who is starving and thinking about her husband's
《落水狗》主题生日蛋糕 而且真的极其想吃
Reservoir Dog- themed birthday cake and wanting to eat it really badly.
哦 这可不是好信♥号♥♥
Oh, this is not a good sign.
一旦她开始想到生日蛋糕
Once she starts thinking about birthday cake,
她在吃到生日蛋糕之前基本上就没用了
she's basically useless until she eats birthday cake.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表