您好 我是Leslie Knope 我来这里
Hello, I am Leslie Knope, and I am here
是参加公园部副主任岗位的面试
to interview for the Deputy Parks Director job.
Leslie 这也太扯了
Leslie, this is ridiculous.
就是你的工作 拿着吧
It's your job. Take it.
嗯 我应该像其他人一样接受面试
Well, I should have to interview just like everyone else.
嗯 - 现在 如果您看到我的简历
Mm. - Now, if you'll see on my resume,
我在公园娱乐部副主任的岗位上做了快十年
I held the position of deputy director of parks and recreation for almost ten years.
我知道 我以前是你老板
I know. I was your boss.
我还在你的婚礼上牵你走红毯
I also walked you down the aisle at your wedding.
工作收下放我一马 - 来嘛 Ron 面试我啊
Take the job and leave me alone. - Come on, Ron. Just interview me.
别给特殊待遇嘛 - 好吧 行
No special treatment. - Okay, fine.
你的信念中 这个部门的根本目标应该是什么呢
What do you believe should be the ultimate goal of this department?
公园的古老希腊版本是"集市"
The ancient Greek version of the park was the agora,
一个聚集的地方 而来自各界的人士--
a gathering place where people from all walks of life--
你在写什么 是好东西吗
What are you writing? Is it good?
你觉得我们年度预算的最佳用途是什么
What do you think is the best use of our yearly budget?
就写在部门名字里呢
It's right there in the name:
维护我们美丽的公园
Maintaining our beautiful parks
以及提供健康的户外娱乐方式
and providing healthy outdoor recreation.
很抱歉 Knope女士 正确答案是
I'm sorry, Ms. Knope, the correct answer is
"全部还给纳税人"
"Give it all back to the taxpayers."
看起来你和我有着根本不同的观念体系
It seems you and I have fundamentally different philosophies.
实话说 我们能一起共事而没有互相谋杀已是奇迹
Frankly, it's a miracle we ever worked together without killing each other.
日安 - 哈 哈 够啦
Good day. - Ha, ha, okay.
别浪费时间啦 就告诉我这份工作是我的了
No more goofing around. Just tell me I have the job.
我还有很多人需要见
I have a lot of other people to meet with.
保持联♥系♥ - Ron 拜托 可是我啊
I'll be in touch. - Ron, come on, it's me.
给我特殊待遇啊
Give me special treatment.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第6季 第11集
第6季 第11集
好的 回到老会议室的第一个晨会
Okay, first morning meeting back in the old conference room.
这是什么
What's this?
哦 这里展示的是每个人的精神狗狗
Oh, it shows everyone's spirit dogs.
那条是你 - 你们觉得我是边牧吗
That one's you. - You guys think I'm a border collie?
很明显我是可卡犬啊
So obviously a cocker spaniel.
精神狗狗委员会几周前就已经裁决了
The spirit dog committee ruled on that weeks ago.
没有上诉环节 - 没有
There is no appeals process. - No.
完全的 我完全懂这个梗
Totally. I'm in on the joke.
我理解 但或许我们应该别讨论
I get it, but maybe we should stop talking
你们离谱的狗狗选择 然后回去工作
about your insane dog choices and get to working.
典型的边牧 什么都要控制住
Classic border collie. Has to control everything.
完全的
Totally.
日程第一条 我要把我柠檬水摊子的主意
First on the agenda: I'm gonna bring my lemonade stand idea
提交给小企业联盟
to the small business coalition,
一只小鸟告诉我已经确定无疑了
and a little birdie told me it's already in the bag.
我能来个啥啥吗 - 啥
Can I get a what-what? - What?
啥 - 谢谢
What? - Thank you.
不 啥主意
No. What idea?
Lafayette公园里那个热炖汤摊子的老板要退休了
The fella who runs the hot stew stand in Lafayette Park is retiring,
所以Pawnee的新任商业联络人--Tom--
so Pawnee's new business liaison--Tom--
出去找到了印第安纳兄弟果汁公♥司♥
went out and got the Indiana Brothers juice company
租给他们作为柠檬水摊 - 哇
to rent it out as a lemonade stand. - Wow.
此外 我还下载了这个屌♥爆的app
Plus, I downloaded this dope app
在我说一些很棒的话时开香槟
that pops champagne whenever I say something awesome.
Tom 那也太棒了 - 我知道啊 而且只要九块钱
Tom, that's great. - I know. And it was only 9 bucks.
不 我是说 柠檬水--
No, I mean, the lemonade--
无所谓了 嗯 我开始做环境影响调查 而Ron
never mind. Well, I will start doing an environmental impact study, and Ron,
你可以做一些人口统计学研究 - 别费心了 Lez-Kno
you can do some demographic research. - Don't sweat it, Lez-kno.
Tommy会招呼好每一个细节的
Tommy's taking care of every last detail.
我没有能帮上忙的吗
Nothing I can do to help?
好吧
Okay.
哦
Oh.
我可以帮你们把这个扶正
I can straighten this for you.
就这样
There we go.
哦 Larry
Oh, Larry.
我们在整个市政厅到处拍照
We've been taking pictures all over City Hall
给我们没出生的孩子展示我们如何认识
to show our unborn baby where we met.
你介意吗 - 哦天啊 我很荣幸
Would you mind? - Oh, my gosh. I would be honored.
所以 你们这对疯孩子什么时候结婚啊
Say, when are you crazy kids gonna get hitched?
嗯 你知道 实际上 我们有阵子没讨论了
Well, you know, actually, we haven't discussed it in a while.
不 那件事退居二线了
No, it's kind of taken a back seat.
嗯 你知道 各人意愿不同
Well, you know, to each his own,
但你们俩看起来确实是很相爱的
but you guys really seem like you're in love.
而我看到一对情侣用你们这样的眼神看着彼此
And when I see a couple who look at each other the way you do,
我不知道了 就让我觉得
I don't know, it just makes me think that
或许这个疯狂的世界会没事的
maybe this crazy world is gonna be okay.
那 真的 讲了好久啊
That literally went on forever.
我以为你永远都停不下来了呢
I thought you were never gonna stop talking.
但现在你停下了...
But now that you have...
Ann Perkins
Ann Perkins,
愿意和我结婚吗
will you marry me?
哇 - 饼干屑
Wow. - Cracker dust.
呃 我是说 行啊 当--当然 我-我们来吧
Uh, I mean, yes, of-- of course, l-let's do it.
我能喝一口你的水吗 拜托
Can I have a sip of your water, please?
哦不不不 我--我有点洁癖
Oh, no, no, no. I'm--I'm a bit of a germaphobe.
哦 不不 完全理解
Oh, no, no, totally understand.
Ann Perkins... - 我就咳出来吧
Ann Perkins... - I'm gonna cough it out.
我想和你共度余生
I would like to spend the rest of my life with you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我完全没想到是这样的状况
No part of this is how I pictured it.
我以为再吃一块饼干能把它咽下去 但我错了
I thought another cracker might push it through, but I was wrong.
我们好好做吧 - 是啊
Let's do this right. - Yeah.
我们去买♥♥个订婚戒指
Let's go get an engagement ring.
好的
Yes.
真是个美妙的瞬间啊
That was a beautiful moment.
你们好啊 法国 - 嗯
Hello, France! - Mm.
你们喜欢那个奶酪吧
You guys enjoying that cheese?
它是未经消毒的
It's unpasteurized.
那是啥意思
What's that mean?
未经消毒的 - 我不在乎 我不在乎
Unpasteurized? - I don't care. I don't care.
实际上 在这个国家里是违法的
Technically, it's illegal in this country.
我从巴黎偷运回来的
I smuggled it back from Paris.
总之 我想让你们把我的办公室当成一个俱乐部
Anyway, I want you guys to think of my office as a clubhouse,
完全的开放政策
total open-door policy.
我想做你们老板的同时也做你们的朋友
I wanna be your friend as well as your boss.
你什么情况啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
你加入邪教了吗 我能加一个吗
Are you in a cult? Can I join?
我们牺牲Larry - 哦 April
Let's sacrifice Larry. - Oh, April.
这是我任市政经理的第一天
It's my first day as city manager,
所以我选择开放式办公时间来打破沉默
so I'm holding open office hours to break the ice.
Chris一直都是那个好人
Now, Chris was always the nice guy
让所有人都开心 而我负责抡锤子
that made everyone happy, while I brought down the hammer.
但现在他走了 我必须两手都抓了
But now that he's gone, I kind of have to do both.
所有人都是最棒的 我们要削减假期了
Everyone is the best. We're cutting vacation time.
我们来吃维生素 这也太辛苦了
Let's eat vitamins. This is exhausting.
稍微听一下
Listen real quick.
我有些超级酷的新规定...
I have some super cool new rules...
哦 挺好 - 同时也是超级强制性的
Oh, nice. - That are also super mandatory.
呃 我们不能再用Facebook了吗
Uh, we can't use Facebook anymore?
你认真的 - 对的哦
Are you serious? - That's right.
严重浪费时间 降低生产力
Massive time waster. Kills productivity.
嘿 保洁部
Hey, sanitation.
听着 我们来聊医保吧
Listen, let's talk health insurance.
你们部门现在没有了
Your dependents don't have it anymore.
吃点违法奶酪吧
Have some illegal cheese.
市政厅区域内禁止使用手♥机♥吗
No cell phone usage on City Hall property?
那不公平啊 我的手♥机♥是我避免工作的方式啊
That's not fair, my cell phone is how I avoid doing work.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表