我也想留下正确的遗产
I also want to leave the right kind of legacy,
而那也包括Pawnee公园
and that includes Pawnee commons.
嗯 我觉得Jamm的那条后路已经断了
Well, I think I burned that bridge with Jamm.
我们拿不到那个保险箱了
We're not gonna get that lockbox.
我也不会唱《选美学校退学生》的
And I am not singing Beauty School Dropout.
它性别歧视 而且我不唱慢歌♥
It's sexist, and I don't do slow jams.
我有个主意了
I have an idea.
而且
And
我想让你当作是我给你的道别礼物
I'd like you to consider it a good-bye gift from me to you.
不 谢谢 我会通知他的
No, thank you. I will let him know.
刚刚是小屋开放时你喜欢的那对情侣
That was that couple you liked at the open house.
我鄙视他们
I despised them.
嗯 他们刚刚回来提出了一个新开价 把那玩意儿顶起来了
Well, they just came back with a new offer and jacked that shizz up.
远比要价高
Way over asking price.
Ron 谁在乎他们是谁啊 那可是一大笔啊
Ron, who cares who they are? That's a massive bid.
我能当上大亨了
I'ma be a mogul.
那座小屋是我18年前花$2200买♥♥的
I bought that cabin 18 years ago for $2,200.
我不在乎那个钱
I do not care about the money.
我甚至不能理解你现在说的是什么
I can't even understand what you're saying right now.
那个小屋对我曾有重要用途
That cabin served an important purpose for me,
作为一个逃离荒唐现代生活的安静避难所
as a quiet refuge from the nonsense of modern life.
我想让接下来的屋主能理解和认同那个用途
I'd like the next owners to understand and share that purpose.
找到那种人 我会开心地卖♥♥掉
Find me someone like that, and I'll happily sell.
我买♥♥
I'll buy it.
你买♥♥不起那栋房♥子
You can't afford that house.
你买♥♥得起那栋房♥子吗 - 你用来干什么
Can you afford that house? - What would you use it for?
我去那边 带上Andy和冠军
I'd go up there and take Andy and Champion
就逃离所有人类去看蜘蛛
and just get away from everyone else and look at spiders.
而且那会是我谋杀那对讨厌情侣之后埋尸的地方
And it's where I'd bury the bodies of that annoying couple after I murder them.
这是我的出价
Here's my offer.
我会给你我钱包里所有的东西
I will give you everything in my purse.
八块钱 一堆散装止咳片
$8, a bunch of loose cough drops,
还有Larry的哮喘吸入器
and Larry's asthma inhaler.
谢天谢地 我一直在找那个呢
Thank God. I've been looking for that.
Larry 这是房♥地♥产♥交易的一部分
Larry, this is part of a real estate transaction now.
你对此没有合法要求
You have no legal claim to it.
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry, I had no idea.
这是我听过最好的出价了
This is the best offer I've heard yet.
呃 你现在正在犯错啊
Uh, you tripping right now.
成交
Sold.
别犯错 - 你的佣金
Don't even trip. - Your commission.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
你的份额 大亨
Your share, mogul.
特朗普2004-2017年的真人秀
我要和一个差点上了《学徒》的家伙去打高尔夫了
I'm about to play golf with a guy who was almost on The Apprentice,
所以这最好要好一点
so this better be good.
你给Leslie保险箱 你就能把我放在屁♥股♥兜里
You give Leslie her lockbox, and you get me in your hip pocket.
从我下一♥期♥市政经理任期开始
Starting in my next term as city manager,
我欠你一个大忙
I will give you one huge I.O.U.,
不问原因
no questions asked.
嗯
Hmm.
Jamm喜欢这种说法
Jamm likes the sound of that.
我们改成五个忙 然后就成交
Let's make it five I.O.U.s, and you got a deal.
你的条件很苛刻
You drive a hard bargain,
但你让我别无选择 行 五个大忙
but you leave me no choice. Fine. Five huge IOUs.
成交 伙计们
Deal, guys.
你肯定真心想要那个公园 - 是的 是
You must really want that park. - I do. Yes.
而且告诉你 其实
And to tell you the truth,
这一切都是为我最好的朋友做的
I'm doing it all for my best friend.
我听到这就够了
That's all I wanted to hear.
Leslie 你也是我最好的朋友
Leslie, you're my best friend too.
嗯 投票通过了 3比2
Well, vote passed. 3-2.
Jamm会很生气的
Jamm is gonna be so pissed
一旦他发现你要走了 你的大忙根本没价值
when he finds out that you're leaving and your I.O.U.s are worthless.
你确定你良心不会过不去吗
Are you sure you're okay with what you did?
嗯 这不是我做过最道德的事情
Well, it's not the most ethical thing that I've ever done,
但反过来说 Jamm就是个刻薄的大混♥蛋♥
but on the flip side, Jamm is a big, mean dope.
嗯哼 - 我也希望这能减轻
Mm-hmm. - And I hope that this eases
一点点我们离开带来的痛苦
some of the pain of us moving away a little bit.
哦 我现在对这一切完全是否认状态
Oh, I'm currently in deep denial that that's happening.
说到这个 你的新活怎么样了
Speaking of which, how's the new gig coming?
嗯 我加了薪 我的冰箱里装满了披萨饺 所以没啥抱怨的
Well, I got a raise, and my fridge is full of calzones, so not complaining.
我问这个的原因是 这个镇会需要一个新的市政经理
The reason I ask is this town is gonna need a new city manager.
我跟一些人聊过了 如果你想要这份工作 你的票数是够的
And I've talked to some people, and you have the votes if you want the job.
啥--
Wh--
认真的吗
Seriously?
这是真真儿的吗 - 这100%是真真儿的
Is this for realskis? - This is 100% certified for realskis.
你怎么说 - 我觉得 我--哇
What do you say? - I mean, I--wow.
我疯了才会说不吧
I would be insane to say no.
哦不
Oh, no.
Wyatt 你迟到了
Wyatt, you're late.
我开玩笑的 你想做什么做什么
I'm just kidding, you can do whatever you want.
实际上 Barney 我恐怕有坏消息
Actually, Barney, I'm afraid I have some bad news.
今天是我最后一天 我有一个无法拒绝的机会
Today's my last day. I got an opportunity I couldn't say no to,
所以我必须辞职了 又一次
and I have to quit. Again.
不需要解释了
No need to explain.
我知道事情太好不能成真的
I knew it was too good to be true.
哦 不过我确实有个临别礼物
Oh, I do have a little going-away gift.
留在休息室了
Left it in the break room.
如果能有人欣赏的话 也就是你们了
If anyone could appreciate it, it's you guys.
"你们也可以只玩一个战士 但就没有那么好了
"You can play with one warrior, but it's just not nearly as good.
享受吧 Ben Wyatt"
Enjoy. Ben Wyatt."
我们玩吧
Let's play.
我当总账师 - 不
I call ledgerman! - No.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表