这就像是听着米黄色讲了一场TED演讲
This is like listening to a TED talk by the color beige.
你看 我知道这个主意不会让你激动
Look, I know this idea doesn't excite you.
但我保证能让你赚很多钱
But I promise it'll make you a lot of money.
嗯 我确实卖♥♥过很多超棒的东西了
Well, I sold tons of awesome stuff.
我想很合理吧 我下一个挑战是卖♥♥无趣到让人精神麻♥痹♥的♥东西
Guess it makes sense my next challenge is to sell something mind-numbingly dull.
无趣吗
Dull?
这对你来说很无趣吗
Does this look dull to you?
啊
Ahhhh.
我特别极其的抱歉
I'm so incredibly sorry.
你这样真好 Knope女士
That's very kind of you, Ms. Knope.
我希望你很快能看起来不那么恶心
I hope you look a lot less gross very soon.
嘿
Hey!
感谢前来 Knope 我就知道我们是好朋友
Thanks for coming, Knope. I knew we were besties.
你在那给我准备了啥 小黄书吗
What do you got in there for me, some dirty mags?
不 这些礼物篮是给无辜受害者的...
No! These gift baskets are for innocent victims...
不是给被蛰的混♥蛋♥ 因为他们在嘲笑他人的痛苦
not for jerks who got stung because they were laughing at other people's pain.
无所谓了 我Kindle里有很多脏料呢
Whatever. Got a lotta filth in my kindle anyway.
我们就呆着吧
We can just hang.
想上来吗 - 什么
Wanna come up? - What?
我们得拍到这个 - 开拍
We gotta get this. - Roll camera.
开始说一声 我头发还行吧
Tell me when. Is my hair okay?
可以了
We good?
欢迎收看《实时Eagleton》 主持人Mike Patterson
Welcome to Eagleton Now, with Mike Patterson.
我们在直播伏击Leslie Knope
We're live ambushing Leslie Knope
而她正在进行一场粗鲁的公♥关♥表演
who's in the middle of a crass publicity stunt,
将摄像机塞到这些可怜的 受伤的受害者面前
shoving cameras into the faces of these poor, injured victims.
那些是你的摄像机 这也不是公♥关♥表演
These are your cameras. This is not a publicity stunt.
我只是自己来给所有被蛰的Eagleton人道歉
I just came here by myself to apologize to all the Eagletonians who got stung.
真的吗 因为我们只看到你在和你的朋友聊天
Really? Because all we see is you talking to your friend,
而他是致命Eagleton黑 Jeremy Jamm
known Eagleton hater Jeremy Jamm.
不好意思 Mike 那是 呃 最好的朋友
Excuse me, Mike. That's, uh, best friend.
Pawnee人和Eagleton人需要找到一种方式团结和和解
Pawneeans and Eagletonians need to find a way to come together and bury the hatchet.
谁保释了谁 或者谁脱离了谁 都不重要
It doesn't matter who bailed out who, or who seceded from who.
太棒的主意了 Lezzie
Awesome idea, Lezzie.
事实上我觉得我们应该从Eagleton脱离
As a matter of fact I say we should secede from Eagleton!
合并是谁的笨蛋主意来着
Whose dumbass idea was it for them to merge anyway?
我的 是我的主意
Mine. It was my idea.
首次披露
You heard it here first.
自称笨蛋的Leslie Knope和议员Jeremy Jamm
Self-proclaimed dumbass Leslie Knope and councilman Jeremy Jamm
正在Pawnee脱离运动的最前线
are spearheading a Pawnee secession movement.
而我 举例来说 已经受够了
And I, for one, am sick of it.
好吧 怎么着 Eagleton 够了
All right, you know what, Eagleton, enough!
把这些摄像机拿出去
Get these cameras outta here!
别碰我的摄像机 你这Pawnee畜生
Don't touch my camera, you Pawnee animal!
叫外号♥了 是吧
Name-calling, huh?
真上档次啊 讨厌鬼
Classy move, douche bag.
哦 好吧
Oh! All right.
你想这么来吗
Is that how you wanna play?
是啊 来吧 - 医院里不许打架
Yeah! Come on! - No fighting in a hospital.
医院里不应该打架啊
There shouldn't be fighting in a hospital!
希望我的忍♥着飞镖带在身上了
Wish I had my ninja stars!
哦天啊 发生什么了
Oh, my God! What's happening?
哦
Oh!
妈了个...拳头的
Mother... puncher!
嘿 妹子 咋滴啦
Hey, girl. What up?
你穿的是啥啊
What are you wearing?
是转移人们对我黑眼圈的注意力的
It's to distract people from my black eye.
你看 已经管用了
See? It's working.
酷哦 呃...嗯 有点好消息
Cool. Um... well, there is some good news.
那个Mike Patterson家伙的节目刚刚播出了 所有人都很生气
That Mike Patterson guy's show just aired, everyone is angry,
而Jamm要在下一次市议会会议上提出一个脱离法案
and Jamm is introducing a secession bill at the next city council meeting.
这里有一条是好消息吗 - 没有
How is any of that good news? - It's not.
我只想在你更难过之前能有一个短暂的开心瞬间
I just wanted you to have a brief moment of happiness before you got sadder.
那些痛恨合并的混♥蛋♥只是少数人
Those jerks that hate the merger are a minority.
他们只是比其他人叫声更大而已
They're just shouting louder than everyone else.
很抱歉这个镇一直这么犯蠢让你失望
I'm sorry this town keeps being stupid and letting you down.
太烂了 - 没事的 April 没关系
It sucks. - It's okay, April. It's fine.
你知道 是个挑战 就像是个大型的 有趣的...
You know, it's a challenge. It's just like a big, fun...
发臭的屎鸡块 太烂了
stinking turd nugget. It sucks.
你是对的 一切都很烂
You're right, everything sucks.
我为合并尝试的所有事都适得其反
Everything I try with this merger backfires.
我想知道还有什么精彩的意外给Leslie Knope准备着呢
I wonder what other excellent surprise lies in store for Leslie Knope.
Leslie 国家公园部的Grant Larson来和你见面了
Leslie, Grant Larson from the National Park Service is here for your meeting.
太好了
Excellent.
现在我要带着惹人注目的可怕黑眼圈 见一个非常重要的人
Now I shall meet with a very important person whilst sporting a gruesome shiner.
嘿 你还穿着扎染T恤呢
Hey, you're also wearing a tie-dye t-shirt.
哦 是啊 我是
Oh, yes! I am!
太好了
Wonderful!
Mitch 感谢你能见我
Mitch! Thanks for meeting me.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
不常见到像你这样有活力和热情的人
It's not often that I see someone with your sparkle and passion.
那就是让事业成功的关键--热情
That's what makes businesses work-- passion!
所以 Haverford先生 我们开始吧
So, Mr. Haverford, let's get to it.
你最有热情的主意是什么
What idea are you passionate about?
我有五个字给你--
I've got two words for you--
"Tom的小酒馆"
"Tom's Bistro",
一家老式的 旧时代的意大利餐厅
an old-fashioned, old-world Italian restaurant.
小镇设定中营造有品位的真实气氛
Classy, authentic ambience in a small-town setting.
为什么那上面说"干洗店化学品交易性控股公♥司♥"
Why does that say "dry cleaning chemical transactional holding company?"
Ben 你带错了展示板啊 天啊
Ben! You brought the wrong easel. God!
这家伙哪都不能带 让我给你描绘一下
Can't take this guy anywhere. Let me paint you a picture.
哦 Larson先生 我很抱歉
Oh, Mr. Larson, I'm sorry.
我必须改约 这周有点忙乱
I had to reschedule. It's been kind of a hectic week.
你的脸怎么了 - 没事的
What happened to your face? - It doesn't matter.
我想申请将我们的一些新土地改造成一个国家公园
would like to apply to turn some of our new land into a national park.
我读过你的请♥愿♥书了 Knope女士
I read your request, Ms. Knope,
我很抱歉 我们没法让它发生
and I'm sorry, but we can't make that happen.
太好了 这周一直在变得好上加好
Great. Well, this week just keeps getting better and better.
感谢你前来在我已经流血的尸体上再捅了一刀
Thank you for coming by and plunging a dagger into my already-bleeding corpse.
我来是因为我想见你
I came here because I wanted to meet you.
我实际上在你联♥系♥我之前就想见你了
I've actually wanted to meet you since before you called me.
真的吗 你知道我是谁 - 是的
Really? You know who I am? - Yes.
你是这本的作者
You're the person who wrote this.
你读过我清理Pawnee河的提案了
You read my proposal to clean up the Pawnee river?
这是我两年前写的啊
I wrote this two years ago.
S05E01 Ms.Knope Goes To Washington
在内政部转移了一年半
Got shuffled around in Interior for a year and half.
Liam Bonneville实际上用它来羞辱雇员 但是...
Liam Bonneville actually used it to humiliate staffers, but...
他是有点坏孩子的感觉 - Lian B--
he's kind of a bad boy. - Liam B--
你不说我也知道啊 - 这份报告是传奇的
You don't have to tell me! - This report is legendary.
它很轻松地成为我见过最彻底和最有热情的拨款请求
It's easily the most thoroughly research and passionate grant request I've ever seen.
哇 你完全不知道听到你这么说对我有多重要
Wow, you have no idea how meaningful it is to hear you say that.
但你有点来晚了 河道清理早就开始了
But you're a little late. The river cleanup's well underway.
这事可比河道清理更重要
This is bigger than the river cleanup.
我们要在芝加哥增设新的办公室
We're opening a new office in Chicago.
我花了过去几周的时间阅读你和你履历的相关材料
I spent the last few weeks reading about you and your career
我觉得你是管理它的完美人选
and I think that you're the perfect person to run it.
Leslie 你愿意来管理国家公园部的一个分部门吗
Leslie, would you like to run a branch of the National Park Service?
Tom的小酒馆会包含所有的经典元素
Tom's Bistro will have all the classic elements,
但也有现代的花样--
but with modern twists--
橡木的吧台 现场音乐
an oak bar, live music,
还有周日早午餐 里面的炒蛋蓬松到
and Sunday brunch with scrambled eggs so fluffy
像是给你培根的小小枕头
they'll be like little pillows for your bacon.
培根枕头 我喜欢这种说法
Bacon pillows. I like the sound of that.
但我必须说 餐厅是极其高风险的
But I have to say, restaurants are incredibly risky.
大部分都是刚开业就倒闭了
Most of them are dead on arrival.
我们完全意识到了
We're well-aware of that,
但相信我 Tom已经考虑周全了
but believe me, Tom has thought this out.
你看 镇上老Eagleton的部分有很多可用的地♥产♥
See, there's plenty of real estate available in the old Eagleton part of town.
而由于最近的关店潮 感觉高端却不太昂贵的餐饮有巨大的需求
And with the recent closures, there's massive demand for affordable dining that feels high-end.
好的
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表