As I was saying, we've really made this music program work in Indiana,
而我们觉得 有您的帮助 我们可以把这个
and we think, with your help, we could turn this
变成一个影响广泛的国际项目
into a wide-reaching international program.
哦 你知道我想要啥吗
Oh, you know what I want?
冰淇淋 你们这里有那个吗 冰淇淋
Ice cream. Do you guys have that here, ice cream?
哦 真的很好吃 你必须试试
Oh, it's so good. You have to get it.
就像是 一个球 然后放在蛋筒里
It's, like, scoops, and it comes on a cone.
是啊 - 你们这里有那个吗
Yeah. - Do you have that here?
我们有啊 我们当然-- - 你们有啊
We have it. Of course we-- - You have it?
你觉得你在哪呢 月亮上吗
Where do you think you are, the moon?
如果是的话会很棒的 - 是啊
That'd be awesome if we were. - Yeah.
我们能来点吗 我们...
Can we get some? Could we...
我-- 我们能来点吗
do--could we have some?
可以吗
Could we?
当然
Sure.
耶
Yeah.
我们走 - 这些要怎么办
Let's go. - Just what do I do with this?
就扔那吧 Roger会捡起来的
Just throw it there. Roger will pick it up.
哦
Oh.
"所以我期待有一天
"So I long for a day
"当政♥府♥中的女性会被简单视作政♥府♥中的人
"when women in government will simply be seen as people in government,
"但在此之前
"but until then,
"我会努力工作 让Pawnee 我非同寻常的故乡
"I will work to make Pawnee, my wonderful hometown,
成为它最好的样子"
as good as it can be."
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你应该去掉第一句
I think you should lose the first line
和最后一句 还有其他所有句
and the last line and all of the other lines,
而就走到麦克风前
and instead, just walk up to the mic
非常大声地喵八分钟
and meow really loudly for eight minutes.
好吧 这次旅途也太棒了 但我想念Pawnee 你知道吗
Okay, this trip is amazing, but I miss Pawnee, you know?
我想知道那里发生了什么
I want to know what's happening there.
一点新闻冲击波伤不了任何人的
One little news blast wouldn't hurt.
欢迎收看《和Perd的最后一刻》
Welcome to The Final Word With Perd.
Pinewood女士 有一件事是你正在做的
Ms. Pinewood, there is a thing you are doing,
那件事就是 你在领导一次罢免投票
and that thing is you are leading a recall vote
投票的对象是Knope女议员
against Councilwoman Knope,
并且你称你有关于她的 新的骇人指控
and you say you have new, shocking allegations about her.
啥 啥啊现在
What? What now?
Perd 我对报告此事毫无乐趣 但它必须为众人所知
Perd, I take no pleasure in reporting this, but it must come to light.
我们在这里 试着让Pawnee变得更好
We are here, trying to make Pawnee better,
而Leslie Knope在哪呢
and where is Leslie Knope?
她像个欧洲人一样正在欧洲闲逛呢
She's gallivanting around Europe like some kind of European.
他--他们怎么把照片弄--
How--how did they get that picture so...
Facebook
Facebook.
但我刚刚放-- - Facebook
But I just put-- - Facebook.
但那不是-- - Facebook
But isn't it a-- - Facebook.
显然 她讨厌到不想呆在Pawnee这儿了
Apparently, she can't be bothered to stay here in Pawnee,
既然有个欧洲能让她来闲逛
not when there's Europe to gallivant around in.
嗯 我们实施了一项Perd票选 问了这个问题
Well, we conducted a Perd poll and asked this question:
你觉得Leslie Knope应该在英国吗
Do you think Leslie Knope should be in England,
你不那样认为吗
do you not think that,
或你不认为那样吗
or do you not think that?
你认为Leslie Knope
应该在英国吗
你不那样认为吗
你不认为那样吗
不在
欧洲
没事
被问题
迷惑
PAWNEE日报 / SWEETUMS调查
你认为Leslie Knope
应该在英国吗
你不那样认为吗
你不认为那样吗
不在
欧洲
没事
被问题
迷惑
PAWNEE日报 / SWEETUMS调查
48%认为她不应该呆在欧洲
48% said she should not be in Europe,
17%认为没事
17% say it's okay,
而35%称他们被问题的提出方式所迷惑
and 35% said they were confused by the way the question was posed.
哦天啊
Oh, my God.
你今晚走吗
You're leaving tonight?
不敢相信居然还有航♥班♥
I can't believe there's even a flight?
里斯本 葡萄牙首都
嗯 不是去印第安纳 但有一趟9点的红眼去里斯本
Well, not to Indiana, but there's a 9:00 red-eye to Lisbon,
爱丁堡 苏格兰首府
然后我能赶上早上4:30的航♥班♥回到爱丁堡 经由休斯顿换乘
and then I can catch the 4:30 A.M. back to Edinburgh, connect through Houston,
转头直上辛辛那提 然后租个车 开到大概90码
head on up to Cincinnati and then rent a car, drive around 90,
我就能比计划中飞回家的时间早到两小时了
and I'll be home two hours earlier than if I flew home as planned.
小菜一碟
Easy breezy!
Leslie 不敢相信我这么说
Leslie, I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我觉得你现在不该离开欧洲
but I do not think you should leave Europe right now.
你飞了这么远了 有点远见吧
You flew all this way. Have some perspective.
你有点远见吧
You have some perspective!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
或许你是对的 或许我压力太大了
Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm stressed.
Colin Firth 英国男演员
好吧 我需要冷静 我们再去Colin Firth的房♥子路过一回
Okay, I need to calm down. Let's go walk past Colin Firth's house again.
恶 那是谁啊
Ugh, who is that?
等等 我爸那么说了吗
Hold up. My dad said that?
是啊 Jean-Ralphio 他跟我说是我把你搞了
Yeah, Jean-Ralphio. He told me that I had screwed you
赶出了我的生意... - 啥
out of my business... - What?
所以他要回搞我了 你知道为啥他相信这鸟事吗
So he was gonna screw me back. Any idea why he'd believe such a thing?
那也太奇怪了
That is so weird.
那也太-- 哦 你猜咋滴
That is so-- oh, you know what?
诚实说 现在我想到了 这可能就是了
Honestly, now that I'm thinking about it, this may be it.
我实际上告诉他"租个型"是我的主意
I actually told him that Rent-A-Swag was my idea
然后是你从我那偷走了
and that you had stole it from me.
你为啥要那么说啊
Why would you say that?
因为我爹总是拿没有过工作来挤兑我
Because my dad is always riding me for never having a job,
而我就是不想表现得像我又搞砸了
and I just didn't want to show that I blew it again.
哦...而且我不知道这有没有关系... - 嗯
Oh... and I don't know if this is relevant... - Hmm.
但我跟他说你逼我办了一大堆信♥用♥卡♥
But I told him that you made me sign up for a bunch of credit cards
然后用买♥♥非法美洲豹皮大衣给刷爆了
and then max them out by buying illegal white jaguar fur coats.
虽然那可能没啥关系了 - 虽然可能没啥关系了
That's probably not relevant, though. - It's probably not relevant, though.
我不知道-- - 我想--
I don't know-- - I guess--
所有这些关于我的谎言现在结束了
All this lying about me stops now!
哼 - 这是我的生活
Hmm. - This is my life.
拜托 你们之一必须跟他说出真♥相♥
Please, one of you has to tell him the truth.
我不 - 我不
Not it! - Not it!
哦 你抢先了 喔吼
Ooh, you got me! Whoa ho!
啊哦 啊哦
Uh-oh, uh-oh!
啊哦 啊哦 啊哦
Uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh.
啊哦 好吧 行 你猜咋滴
Uh-oh. Okay, fine. You know what?
我要做难以置信的事了
I'm gonna do the unthinkable.
我要和我的父亲来一段简短的 诚实的对话
I'm gonna have a short, honest conversation with my father.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 真是热烈的欢呼啊
Oh, that's a big cheering section.
好吧 那是Khongordzol 来自蒙古
Okay, that's Khongordzol, from Mongolia.
她在一个完全用冰和泥的小屋里长大
She grew up in a hut that was entirely made of ice and mud,
然后成为了他们的市长 然后他们的警♥察♥局长
then she became their mayor, then their police chief
和他们最棒的狼獾猎人
and their best Wolverine Wrangler.
我爱她
I love her.
哦 嗨 你一定是Leslie Knope了
Oh, hi. You must be Leslie Knope.
我是Ulee Danssen 我是获奖人之一
I'm Ulee Danssen. I'm one of the honorees.
哇 看看你的脸啊
Wow, look at your face.
怎么啦
What?
就是很对称啊 - 哦 谢谢
It's just so symmetrical. - Oh, thanks!
你知道 我们丹麦人都这样
You know, we all have that in Denmark.
哦 你是来自丹麦的啊 当然
Oh, you're from Denmark, of course.
哇 你是来自丹麦的哪个部分呢
Wow, what part of Denmark are you from?
我来自锡尔克堡 你知道的
I'm from Silkeborg. You know.
它不是世界上最完美的地方之一
It's not one of the most perfect places in the world,
但我爱它 它也爱我
but I love it, and it loves me.
而且看看他们对我做了什么
And look what they've done for me.
他们做了一个你的雕像啊 - 是的
They made a statue of you! - Yes.
哇 那是羊奶酪吗
Wow. Is that goat cheese?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表