现在我觉得或许我们能重新讨论持有债券的这个想法
Now I think maybe we should revisit the holding bond idea.
恶 Lezzie 别啊 我已经无聊了
Ugh, Lezzie. Come on, I'm getting bored.
我是说 我们已经折腾几个小时了 拜托能休息下吗
I mean, we've been at this for hours. Can we please take a break?
或许他有道理 而且我们已经有进展了
Perhaps he has a point. And we've made some progress.
或许我们回家 周一接着讨论余下的事情
Maybe we go home and take the rest of it up on Monday.
不 我等不到周一了 我需要现在成交
No, I cannot wait until Monday. I need to close this deal now.
所以我有个主意
So I have an idea.
我们换个会场 在享受的同时保持协商吧
Let's have a change of venue and keep negotiating while we have fun.
如果我没记错 你享受古老的卡拉OK艺术 对吧
If I remember correctly, you enjoy the ancient art of karaoke, yes?
我确实 而且表扬那个发音
I do. And kudos on that pronunciation.
我记得你最爱的二重唱
I remembered your favorite duet.
歌♥舞剧《油脂》中的高中
或许到了把这个派对带去瑞戴尔高中的时候了
Maybe it's time to take this party to Rydell High.
哇
Whoa!
等不及听到你的Travolta了 - 哦 不不不 我是Sandra Dee
I cannot wait to hear your Travolta. - Oh, no, no, no. I'm Sandra Dee.
那才更是我的音域
That's more of my register.
John Travolta在《油脂》中的角色名
你是Zuko
You're Zuko.
*他小心翼翼 牵我的手*
♪ He got friendly, holdin' my hand ♪
*她可爱腼腆 躺在沙滩*
♪ She got friendly down in the sand ♪
*他刚满十八 讨人喜欢*
♪ He was sweet, just turned 18 ♪
*嗯她也很好 你该知道*
♪ Well, she was good, you know what I mean? ♪
*啊*
♪ Uh
*夏日炎炎 男女邂逅*
♪ Summer heat boy and girl meet ♪
*但啊哦 那些夏日的晚上*
♪ But ah, oh, those summer nights ♪
我想买♥♥五张这个的DVD
I would like to buy five DVDs of this.
不 20张 不 60张 不 那也太过了 20张
No, 20. No, 60! No, that's insane. 20.
*嘟比嘟 嘟比嘟*
♪ Dubee doo dubee doo
*嘟比嘟比嘟比哒*
♪ dubee dubee dubee dow ♪
好消息 我们有好几个出价了
Good news. We have multiple bidders.
这家伙在整理他的财务
That guy's getting his financials together.
计划把整个地方拆除 只留下这块地
Plans on tearing the whole place down, just wants it for the land.
为什么他想拆除一栋完好无缺的小屋呢
Why would he want to tear down a perfectly good cabin?
我觉得他是个开♥发♥商 想放一块"轻营地"
I think he's a developer, wants to put in a luxury glamp-ground.
"轻营"就是"轻奢露营"
Glamping is "glamour camping."
发热帐篷 提供餐饮 WiFi--
Heated tents, catered meals, wi-fi--
你描述的就是酒店
You're describing a hotel.
而我觉得我们还能牵扯那俩
And I think we still have traction with those two.
哦 嘿 伙计 我爱那个小胡子
Oh, hey, man. I love the mustache.
太好笑 你考虑过把末端扭起来吗 嗯
So funny. You ever think about twisting it up at the ends, huh?
用一点点蜂蜡
Use a little beeswax?
公开看♥房♥♥现在关闭了
The open house is now closed.
我们目前不接受出价
We are not accepting bids at this time.
太阳还有95分钟落山 日安
The sun sets in 95 minutes. Good day.
那就是这整个地方魅力的一部分啊--
That's part of the charm of this whole place--
主人是个坏脾气的老混♥蛋♥
the cantankerous old coot who owns it.
都很真实啊
It's authentic!
我得说 那边还是挺好玩的吧
I gotta say, that was pretty fun up there.
我们合作的时候挺好玩的 对吧
We have fun when we collaborate, right?
一起工作 保险箱 对吧
Working together? Lockbox, right?
你知道 在某种奇怪的 变♥态♥的 性的方面
You know, in some weird, perverted, sexual way,
你走之后我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.
哦 - 你就是我的复仇女神
Oh. - You are my Nemesis.
莱克斯·卢瑟 超人的宿敌
你是我莱克斯·卢瑟对应的超人
You're the Superman to my Lex Luthor.
你想当莱克斯·卢瑟啊
You want to be Lex Luthor?
呃 是啊 莱克斯·卢瑟有钱啊
Uh, yeah. Lex Luthor is rich.
嗯 好吧 我也没法反驳
Well, okay. I can't argue with that.
所以我为你唱了Zuko了 现在把保险箱给我吧
So I did Zuko for you. Now you give me the lockbox.
Leslie在棋盘上画了一个美丽的× Jeremy
Leslie put a beautiful cross into the box, Jeremy.
到了你参与的时候了
Time for you to head it in.
好了 Knope 我能怎么说呢 你说服我了
All right, Knope. What can I say? You wore me down.
我给你保证 而且我会书面保证 所以我不能食言
I will give you my word, and I will put it in writing, so I can't back out.
那些钱我们一年不动
We won't touch the money for one year.
如果经济能坚持住 你那时候就能开始建设了
And if the economy holds up, you can start construction then.
Leslie 你的保险箱拿到了
Leslie, you have your lockbox.
而且你这首歌♥拿了三条龙
And you scored a triple dragon on your song.
不 我等不到一年了 我现在就想开始
No, I cannot wait a year. I want to get started now.
我想周一就开始建设 - 他已经保证了
I want construction started on Monday. - You have his word.
虽然这里充满了拼写错误
And this is riddled with spelling errors,
但它有法律约束力 - 还不够好
but it is binding. - It's not good enough!
Jamm 我唱了你那首蠢歌♥
Jamm, I sang your stupid song,
我吃了你愚蠢的假亚洲食物
I ate your stupid fake Asian food,
而且顺便 你该知道 不应该用金枪鱼沙拉做寿司卷的--
and by the way, you should know, you don't make sushi rolls out of tuna salad--
或许你不该
Maybe you don't.
我基本上做完了你想要一切 你就不愿意今天给我吗
I did practically everything you wanted, and you won't just give this to me today?
去你的
Screw you!
你要给我发红牌了吗 - 你让我别无选择了
You're giving a card to me? - You left me no choice.
哦天啊 哦天啊 - 拜托 失陪一下
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! - Please, could you excuse us?
Leslie 你应该开心的啊
Leslie, you should be happy!
你在最后一战打败了Jamm
You beat Jamm in the final battle.
除非这里还有更重要的事情
Unless there's something more going on here.
Ann 这是关于Ann的
Ann. This is about Ann.
Ann Perkins吗 我爱Ann Perkins啊
Ann Perkins? I love Ann Perkins.
Pawnee公园就是五年前我认识Ann的原因
Pawnee Commons is why I met Ann five years ago.
而我知道你们在说搬家的事了
And I know you guys are talking about moving.
我猜我想的是 如果Ann明天从密歇根回来
But I guess I thought if maybe Ann came back from Michigan tomorrow,
我能注视着她烟灰色的 种族模糊的眼睛
and I was able to look into her smoky, ethnically ambiguous eyes
告诉她我们的新公园要开工了 她可能会--
and tell her that we were breaking ground on a new park, she might--
她可能会想留下的 - Leslie 我很抱歉
she might want to stay. - Leslie, I'm sorry.
Ann去Ann Arbor不只是去拜访家人的
Ann didn't just go to Ann Arbor to visit family.
她是去给我们的新家签租约的
She went to sign the lease on our new home.
Ann Arbor听起来好恶心
Ann Arbor sounds disgusting.
她在那边已经有个家庭了
She already has family there.
而我已经在密歇根大学有份工作等着我了
And I have a new job lined up at the University of Michigan.
密歇根大学的口号♥
加油蓝色
Go blue!
是个好镇
It's a good town.
也是个养家的好地方
And it's a great place to raise a family.
有什么好的啊 那里又没有JJ餐厅
What is great about it? There's no JJ's Diner there.
没有"欢迎来到Pawnee"标语
There's no "Welcome to Pawnee" sign.
我是说 那个蠢州居然还分成了两片啊 太扯了
I mean, the stupid state is split up into two pieces! It's ridiculous.
没想到有这招啊 超人
Unexpected play here, Superman.
不太确定你想怎么着 但我懂你的诡计
Not exactly sure what you're going for, but I dig your Gambit.
这里没有什么诡计 Jamm
There is no Gambit here, Jamm.
而且顺便 谁和莱克斯·卢瑟站一边啊
And who sides with Lex Luthor, by the way?
你可能看《百万美元宝贝》还要支持便桶吧
You probably watch Million Dollar Baby and root for the stool.
我没看过
I haven't seen it.
不太喜欢Morgan Freeman
Not a big Morgan Freeman guy.
我觉得他的声音很刺耳
I find his voice very grating.
我现在要走了 我不是要搬家 只是要回家
I am leaving now. I am not moving. I'm just going home.
你们要回到我的地方去吗
Are you guys coming back to my place?
啥--啥-- 还是你们要回到--
What's--what's-- or are you guys going back to--
我们周末过完了吗
we wrapping up the weekend?
没
No?
*需要一杯振作起来*
♪ Need a cup to perk me up
*大清早的咖啡*
♪ coffee in the morning
惊喜 - 天啊
Surprise! - Oh, my God!
我希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
我们决定给你来场披萨派对 来祝贺你攻破这个案例
We decided to throw you a pizza party to say congrats for cracking the case.
哦天啊 你们啊
Oh, my God, you guys.
看看我们这里有啥
See what we got here.
等等 那不是披萨 那些是披萨饺啊
Wait a second. That's not pizza. Those are calzones!
我爱披萨饺啊 - 我们知道啊
I love calzones! - We know!
我觉得可以说我做了正确决定
I think it's safe to say I made the right choice.
怎么啦 伙计们 - 嘿
What's up, guys? - Hey!
闺蜜幻灯片吗
BFF slideshow?
你知道即使我们离开Pawnee Ann依然会是你最好的朋友
You know that even after we leave Pawnee, Ann will always be your best friend.
而且距离并没有那么远
And it's not that long a trip.
嗯 本应该更快的 如果州长回应我
Well, it would be even faster if the governor would return my calls
电♥话♥里说的Pawnee到Ann Arbor直达高铁的主意
about my Pawnee-to-Ann Arbor bullet train idea.
你知道 我和你一起去Jamm那是因为
You know, I went to Jamm's with you because
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表