你看 我在市财政危机管理接了个活
See, I took a job in City budget crisis management,
而现在我为一家糖果慈善工作了
and now I work for a candy charity.
哦天啊 我18岁就登顶了吗
Oh, God, did I peak when I was 18?
你看看 干了
There it is. Drink up.
呜 - 好酒
Whoo! - Shots!
维生素B13注射
B-13 shots.
鸟浴盐 啥啊
Bird bath salts. Wha...?
香槟醒酒器
Champagne decanters!
这可是天堂
This is heaven.
我爱你的椅子
I love your chair.
我继女的手工艺室需要12把
I need 12 for my stepdaughter's craft room.
嗯 我一年做两把 所以可能等六年吧
Well, I make two a year, so maybe in six years.
能把我放上等待列表吗 - 我也是...
Can you put me on the wait list? - Me too...
除非你的椅子被吃过精制糖的人触摸过
Unless your chair was ever touched by someone who ate refined sugar.
那我不能买♥♥你任何的椅子 而且我会抗♥议♥这整个活动
Then I can't buy any of your chairs, and I protest this entire event.
好了 Ron Annabel要过来了
Okay, Ron, Annabel’s coming over.
你说我好话的时候 记得提到你真心欣赏
When you talk me up, be sure to mention that you really admire
我在男士颈部配饰上是如何冒大险的
how I take big risks with men's neck accessories.
他在这呢 你好 你好哇
There he is. Hello, hello.
谢谢你说我椅子的好话 Porter小姐
Thank you for your kind words about my chairs, Miss Porter.
不 谢谢我们
No, thank us.
你马上就能赚到一大吨♥的钱了
You are about to make a ton of money.
我想给你的设计发许可
I want to license your designs.
我们要把Swanson椅子放在中西部每一个六居室的家里
We are going to put Swanson chairs in every six-bedroom home in the Midwest.
如果我的椅子是大量生产的 那就不会是Swanson椅子了
If my chairs were mass-produced, they wouldn't be Swanson chairs.
Swanson椅子都是手工制♥作♥的
Swanson chairs are handmade.
是的 而现在它们要被千万双中国小手制♥作♥了
Yes, and now they will be made by thousands of tiny Chinese hands.
哦 Porter小姐 这是我非常要好的朋友Tom Haverford
Oh, Miss Porter, this is my very good friend Tom Haverford.
他狂热地爱好...不管你做的这个叫什么
He's a big fan of your... Whatever you call what you do.
请在我走后和彼此对话
Please speak to each other while I leave.
哦不 我跟你还没说完呢 你这顽皮的小某某
Oh, no, I am not done with you, you wicked little so-and-so.
太好了
Terrific.
你知道吗 我有我的时刻了 你知道 我做了我的事
You know what? I had my time, you know? I did my thing.
我想当个市议员 然后我当了 然后我 然后我就 呜
I wanted to be a city councilor, and I did, and I was, and I was like, whoo!
然后人们就 噗
And the people were like, pffft!
至少我们还有彼此 - 我太爱你了
At least we have each other. - I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you too.
这是真的 - 我知道
This is real. - I know.
你是我老公 - 你是我老婆
You're my husband. - You're my wife.
你在人面前跟我结婚了 - 是的 我在那呢
You married me in front of people. - I did. I was there.
我们可能登顶了 但无所谓了
We may have peaked, but it doesn't matter.
我们得做点大事 你知道
We need to do something big, you know,
一些真让人知道我们永远相爱的事情
something that really lets people know that we're gonna love each other forever.
是啊 是啥呢
Yeah! What is it?
我知道了
I got it.
你好 先生 我们没喝醉
Hello, sir. We are sober.
我们想在身体上来个刺身 因为我们彼此相爱
We would like to get tattoos on our bodies, 'cause we love each other.
刺青吗 这可是个当铺
Tattoos? This is a pawnshop.
但 行 当然 我可以搞 - 嗷
But, yeah, sure, I can do that. - Awww!
太好了 终于发生了
Yes! It happened!
看看他在干嘛 他在掰断钢笔
Look what he's doing. He's breaking pens.
这是这个世纪最棒的点子 - 来这
This is the idea of the century. - Right here.
嗷
Ow!
过来
Come here.
我的店叫"租个型" 是为青少年租借衣服的服务
My store is called Rent-a-Swag. It's a clothing rental service for teens.
挺有意思 你们生意如何呢
It's an interesting idea. Are you guys doing well?
我们很棒 - 嗯
We're doing amazing. - Mm.
而且上"Bloosh"很完美
And it'd be perfect for Bloosh.
你为啥不撤下写的关于我椅子的不管啥内容
Why don't you take out whatever you wrote about my chairs
而放点关于"租个型"的东西呢
and put something in about Rent-a-Swag instead?
这个月的潮流已经定了 我不能就扔走一个潮流
This month's trends are final. I can't just throw a trend out.
但我的Bloosh星探们已在为二月的"志"炸开始跟踪潮流了
But my Bloosh scouts have started trend-tracking for the February zine blast.
Good God 这些词 - 我让他们去你店里看看
Good God, these words. - I'll have them stop by your store.
那就会太晚了 我们那时都会停业了
That'll be too late. We'll be out of business by then.
我以为你说的是生意不错呢
I thought you said you were doing well.
Ronnie 最后一次 你考虑过大量生产吗
Ronnie, one last time, have you reconsidered mass production?
我可以在我的站上卖♥♥你的椅子
I can sell your chairs on my site.
不 谢谢你 女士
No, thank you, ma'am.
我对让其他人销我的作品没有兴趣
I'm not interested in letting someone else sell my work.
嗯 那也太糟了
Well, that's too bad.
聚会结束了 它不再是了
This party is over. It no longer is.
它曾是了
It was.
曾是吗... 那是我最后的机会了 - 抱歉了 Tommy
It was...? That was my last shot. - Sorry, Tommy.
我们就搞点那个荔枝身体油然后走人
Let's just grab some of that lychee body oil and bounce.
你能也给我搞点那些石榴面膜吗
Can you grab me some of those pomegranate face masks too?
当然
Fo' sho'.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
我们是你见过最可爱的一对儿吗
Are we the cutest couple you've ever seen?
不是
Nope.
好吧 你们想要长针还是短针
Okay, you want the long needle or the short needle?
无所谓 短的找不到了 那就长的了
Doesn't matter. Can't find a short needle. Long needle it is.
我有个大主意 我想要一副埃莉诺罗斯福的肖像
I have a big idea. I want a portrait of Eleanor Roosevelt,
Pat Benatar 80-90年代流行摇滚歌♥手
有品位地完成 然后她胳膊上有个非常上档次的Pat Benatar的纹身
tastefully done, and then she has a very classy tattoo of Pat Benatar on her arm.
而且是很精细的
And that's very subtle.
不 算了 都算了 就写个"Ben"
No, scratch that. Scratch all that. Just write "Ben".
你有啥来止疼的吗
Do you have anything to numb the pain?
当然 从药桶里随便捞一把呗
Sure, take a scoop out of the pill bucket.
好吧 你说你想要"嘴皇后"吗
Okay, you said you wanted "mouth queen"?
不 停 停下 停下一切你们在做的事情
No, stop. Stop it. Stop everything that you're doing.
停下 - Ann来了 Ann想要个纹身
Stop it. - Ann's here! Ann wants a tattoo!
Ann - 不 不
Ann! - No, no!
Ann - 不
Ann! - No!
嘘 Ann不想要纹身 没人想要纹身
Shh! Ann does not want a tattoo. No one wants a tattoo.
Ann 放松点
Ann, relax.
"互"责一点 好吧
Be "respitable" for a second, okay?
我们做的事情不是发疯
What we are doing is not nuts.
我们只是做个纹身
We are merely getting tattoos
让所有人都知道我们爱彼此然后没登顶
so that everybody knows we love each other and that we haven't peaked.
完全有意义啊 - 好的 我们要走了 好吧
It makes a lot of sense. - Okay, we're leaving, all right?
跟这个好男人说再见
So say good-bye to the nice man
然后谢谢我没让你们上社会新闻
and thank me for saving you from being on Dateline.
好吧 我们走了 来吧
Okay, let's go. Come on.
再见了 世界环游者 - 回见 Heisen哥
Good-bye, world traveler. - Later, bro Heisen.
Ben - 搞啥啊
Ben. - Come on.
我不想再变成失败了 Ron
I don't want to be a failure again, Ron.
失败并不羞耻
There's no shame in failure
如果你付出了诚实的努力
if you gave it an honest effort.
你倒说得轻松
Easy for you to say.
人们想死了为你的生意付钱 你居然还不收
People are dying to give you money for your business, and you didn't even take it.
我没把椅子卖♥♥给那个网站 因为我看重我的名声
I didn't sell my chairs to that website because I value my name.
最终唯一重要的事情
The only thing that's important at the end of the day
就是刻在你墓碑上的东西...你的名字
is what's on your gravestone... Your name.
我的墓碑会是个1.5m高的触摸屏 放上全息图的四个我
My gravestone's gonna be a 60-inch touchscreen with a hologram of four mes
唱着Boys II Men的《路之尽头》...
singing End of the Road by Boyz II Men...
但意思我明白了
But point taken.
Ben Leslie Knope情感支持特遣队的第一条规则是什么
Ben, what is the first rule of the Leslie Knope emotional support task force?
别让她做纹身
Don't let her get a tattoo.
到底发生什么了 - 我忍♥不住啊
What the hell happened? - I couldn't help it.
她想到破坏性想法的时候太可爱了
She's so cute when she's coming up with destructive ideas.
永远别让一个丈夫做一个好朋友的工作
Never send a husband to do a best friend's job.
出去 Wyatt 走走醒酒
Out, Wyatt. Walk it off.
走走 - 行
Walk it off. - Fine.
你做到了 - 是
You did it. - Yep.
回见 Ann - 不 Knope 坐下
See you later, Ann. - No, Knope, sit down.
哦
Oh.
你在逃避你的问题 - 啥 我没有
You are avoiding your problems. - What? No, I'm not.
我们能明天聊吗 - 你调查结果很低
Can we talk about this tomorrow? - You were down in the polls.
你的对手资金充足 布局严谨
Your opponents were well funded and well organized.
你肯定早就知道有这种可能性
You must have known this would be a possibility.
理智上说 我知道我可能会有麻烦
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表