Intellectually, I knew that I might be in trouble,
但内心深处 我从没真正觉得...
but deep in my heart, I never really thought...
Ben和我很想帮你 但跟往常一样 你自己才是最适合这份工作的
Ben and I tried to help you, but as usual, you're the best person for the job.
我写了这个 你需要听到自己读这个
I wrote this. You need to hear yourself read this.
"他们举♥行♥了罢免选举 我输了"
"They held the recall election, and I lost."
"我被票选逐出了"
"I was voted out of office."
"30天后 我不再会是市议员"
"In 30 days, I will no longer be a Pawnee city councilor."
哦 你喝醉的时候真的很难读啊
Oh, it's so hard to read when you're drunk.
继续
Keep going.
"但我是Leslie Knope"
"But I am Leslie Knope."
我不仅仅是一个市议员""
"I am more than a city councilor."
"我是一股无法停下的能量"
"I am an unstoppable force of energy."
"而我会用接下来的日子尽全力工作"
"And I will use those days to work as hard as I can."
这些是你全部的在做项目
These are all your ongoing projects,
所有你正在为Pawnee努力做的一切
everything you're currently working on for Pawnee.
你还有事情要做
You have things to do.
你还剩一个月 用上它
You have a month left. Use it.
Ann 你这诗意而高贵的陆上美人鱼 你又是对的了
Ann, you poetic and noble land mermaid, you're right once again.
谢谢
Thank you.
我把车钥匙冲进厕所了
I flushed my car keys down the toilet.
没问题啊
No problem.
恶心... 停下吧
Eww... stop.
也向你问好啊 April
Hello to you too, April.
对不起说你很差劲 好吧
I'm sorry I said you were lame, okay?
你确实是 但我知道你只是想帮我 所以...
You are, but I know you were just trying to help me, so...
谢谢你 April 万圣节快乐
Thank you, April. Happy Halloween.
而且如果你想要朝Larry的房♥子扔鸡蛋 就来找我
And if you want to egg Larry's house, come find me.
你们也太可爱了
You guys are cute.
怎么这么说 - 我很虚弱
Where'd that come from? - I'm weak.
我想念Andy 这让我变虚弱了
I miss Andy, and it's making me weak.
而且 如果Chris能尽那么大努力让我愚蠢的晚上变好
Also, if Chris puts that much effort into making my stupid night better,
我肯定他会让你差劲的生活变完美的
I'm sure that he'll make your lame life perfect.
或者他背地里超级爱上我了
Or he's secretly super in love with me.
可能就是那样
It's probably that.
挺好笑的笑话 April
That's a funny joke, April.
但事实是 我和Ann已经很相爱了
But the truth is, I'm very much in love with Ann.
喔
Aw.
好吧 恶心 咒语失效了
Okay, gross. The spell's broken.
我做好决定了 我会吧"租个型"卖♥♥给你们 但有条件
I've made my decision, and I'll sell you Rent-a-Swag, but on my terms.
条件是
Which are?
$40000换来全部存货 网站 还有店里一切其他东西
$40,000 for the inventory, the website, and everything else in the store,
但我保留"租个型"这个名字 是我的 我要留着
but I keep the name Rent-a-Swag. It's mine, and I'm keeping it.
名字其实是这笔交易中很重要的部分
The name is actually an important part of the sale.
真的吗 - 是的 我的客户喜欢这个名字
Really? - Yes. My client likes the name.
比"Tommy的衣柜"要好 他需要这个名字
It's better than Tommy's Closet. He needs the name.
嗯 我不知道跟你说什么 除了...
Well, I don't know what to tell you, except...
我把名字加入交易 换$20000
I'll throw in the name in exchange for $20,000 more
以及你客户生意的5%
and 5% of your client's business.
我跟我的客户交流一下 但我觉得我们成交了
I'll run it past my client, but I think we have a deal.
Ron说没什么比我的名字更重要 但他可不是生意人
Ron said there's nothing more valuable than my name, but he's not a businessman.
我才是 而现在我有下一次冒险的种子基金了
I am. And now I have seed money for my next venture.
我卖♥♥空了 宝贝
I sold out, baby.
计票结束了 我被罢免了
The votes have been counted, and I have been recalled.
我 当然 很失望
I am, of course, disappointed.
但我还会做你们30天的市议员
But I am still your City councilwoman for 30 more days,
我打算用剩下的每一秒钟
and I intend to spend every second I have left
为你们和这个伟大的城市工作
working for you and this great city.
作为Leslie Knope情感支持特遣队一员的情况是
The thing about being part of the Leslie Knope emotional support task force
这是一份非常简单的工作
is that it's a very easy job.
她从不会沮丧那么久
She's never down for that long.
而现在她有一点点时间来恢复精力
And now that she's had a little time to recharge,
她就像是个从小睡中迅速恢复的幼儿
she is like a toddler bouncing back from a nap.
嘿 你们在这呢
Hey! There you guys are.
好的 Ben 重新分区的事情我需要点帮助
Okay, Ben, I need some help with the re-zoning thing.
还有 我觉得我们该给屋顶上漆
Also, I think we should paint our deck,
所以给你搞了点颜色样本
so I have some color samples for you.
为了感谢二位在我需要的时候陪着我
And to thank you both for being there when I needed you,
我把你们的脸刻进了这些南瓜灯
I carved your faces into these Jack-o-lanterns.
Ann 要捕捉你的美貌真的很难
Ann, it was very hard to capture your beauty,
而Ben 你能做一个性感的南瓜...毫不意外
and, Ben, you make a sexy pumpkin... No surprise.
爱你俩 回见
Love you both. See you later.
好呢 - 哇
Okay. - Wow.
这也太棒了
This is amazing.
不差啊
Not bad.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表