What's happening here? - Okay, Leslie's coming back.
别碰我 荡♥妇♥ - 我错过什么好事了吗
Get off me, wench! - Did I miss a nice moment?
没 - 是的 你错过了
No. - Yes, you did.
哦 太好了
Oh, good.
伙计们 你们在这做什么呢 进来吧
Guys, what are you doing here? Come in.
你们在我今日第一跑之前找到我了
You caught me before my first run of the day.
我叫做"战胜日出"跑 是我和太阳之间的比赛
I call it my "beat the sun" run. It's a race between me and the sun.
嗯 我们还有一份礼物给你
Well, we got one more gift for you.
是径向切割的斑马木
It's quarter-sawn zebra wood
用浮动榫舌连接到背后的黑胡桃角柱
adjoined by floating tenons to the black walnut corner posts.
用Swanson家庭秘方制♥作♥的自♥制♥擦拭涂料收尾
Finished with a wiping varnish that's a secret Swanson family recipe.
在我的木工车间手制的 而且你的感觉没错
Handmade at my woodshop, and you are correct.
它太美了
It is gorgeous.
你在和你的家庭开始一段新生活
You're starting a new life with your new family,
所以这是个空的伙伴盒子 准备给你的小伙伴来装满回忆
so it's an empty buddy box to fill with memories for your little buddy.
或者...Twizzlers糖
Or... twizzlers.
那就是一个盒子的美妙之处
That's the beautiful thing about a box.
我们把名字首字母都烧进去了 看
We all burned our initials in, see?
等等 谁是G-J-L-G-G
Wait a minute, who's G-J-L-G-G?
那是Gary Jerry Larry Gergich Gengurch
That's Gary Jerry Larry Gergich Gengurch.
我把所有名字都烧上了 我真的--我不知道要怎么做
I burned in all my names. I really--I didn't know what to do.
嗯...
Well, um...
谢谢你们
Thank you.
嗯 这颗眼泪
Um, this tear, um,
因我朋友们势不可挡的体贴而起
caused by the overwhelming thoughtfulness of my friends
会变成我宝宝的第一段记忆
will be my baby's first memory.
盐水会让木材弯曲
Salt water will warp the wood.
所以把眼泪留在它们属于的眼睛里
So keep your tears in your eyes where they belong.
会的 Ron Swanson
Will do, Ron Swanson.
我对Jennifer Aniston的未来有想法的时候还能打给你吗
Can I still call you when I have thoughts on Jennifer Aniston's future?
没准我先打给你呢
Not if I call you first.
我们能在电♥话♥上一起看完每一次国情咨文
And can we still be on the phone for every state of the Union address
还有每一次奥斯卡红毯报道
and every Oscar red carpet coverage
还有每一次重看《窈窕淑男》吗
and every single viewing of Tootsie?
当然
Of course.
哦 Ann Perkins
Oh, Ann Perkins.
你这完美的向日葵
You perfect sunflower.
你完全改变了我 你知道吗
You totally changed me, you know?
你教会我平衡自己的生活
You taught me how to balance my life,
怎么能有耐心 - 呃...
how to be patient. - Mm...
怎么能更有耐心 - 嗯 好多了
How to be more patient. - Yeah, that's better.
怎么在Ben的事情上把官僚的戒备抛到脑后
How to throw bureaucratic caution to the wind when it came to Ben.
但最重要的是 你教会我我搞不定郁金香半身裙
But most importantly, you taught me that I can't pull off a tulip skirt.
那个形状就是不适合你
It's just not your shape.
嗯 我觉得那个仪式剪彩人应该赶不上了
Well, I don't think this ceremonial ribbon cutting guy is gonna make it.
他要么是昏睡过去了 要么是绊倒后被自己的巨大剪子戳伤了
Either he flaked or he tripped and impaled himself on his own giant scissors.
我们不等人
We wait for no man.
我们来吧
Let's do this.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
好了 我的公园拿到了 我对你需求的只有这个
All right, I got my park. That's all I wanted from you.
友谊结束了
Friendship over.
别拿那个开玩笑 Ann
Don't even joke about that, Ann.
给我准备那个箱子是你的主意
It was your idea to get me that box.
啊 是群体的智慧 - 但它有那种标志性的
Ah, it was a group effort. - But it had that trademark
Ben Wyatt贴心和多谋的混合
Ben Wyatt mix of thoughtful and resourceful.
你 真的是我会有的最好的朋友
You are literally the best friend that I will ever have.
你也是 哥们
You too, man.
Leslie Knope
Leslie Knope.
Chris Traeger
Chris Traeger.
我只想说认识了解你和看着你工作
I just wanna say that getting to know you and watching you work
是我人生中最棒的体验之一--
has been one of the greatest experiences of my life--
还有和Richard Nygard医生一起工作
that and working with Dr. Richard Nygard.
当然 而我只想让你知道
Sure, and I just want you to know
我觉得地球上没有足够好的男人能配得上Ann Perkins
that I thought there was no man on earth good enough for Ann Perkins.
我还是那么觉得 - 好吧
And I still think that. - Right.
但如果实际上没有足够好的男人
But if there is no one actually good enough for her,
你已经是很特别地接近了
you are pretty damn close.
好了 嗯 这也很正常
Okay, well, this is normal.
没什么大不了
No big deal.
注意安全 - 我们会的
Drive safe. - We will.
我给你打包了些三明治和无咖♥啡♥因♥的冰茶
I packed you some sandwiches and some caffeine free iced tea.
所以--哦 还有张混音CD已经在车里装进去了
So--oh, and there's a mix CD that I made already loaded in your car.
有很多的Sara McLanahan 所以 Chris 我道歉
There's a lot of Sara McLanahan, so, Chris, I apologize.
可能会挺有情绪的
Things are gonna get emotional.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
早饭吗 Knope
Breakfast, Knope?
哦 我不知道了
Oh, I don't know.
来嘛
Come on.
没有哪种伤感是早餐食物治愈不了的
There has never been a sadness that can't be cured by breakfast food.
挺合理
That's fair.
虽然只有其他人来开车了
Someone else is gonna have to drive though.
我的眼睛现在基本上没用了
My eyes are basically useless right now.
我来了
I'm on it.
前排 我抢了前排
Shotgun! I called shotgun!
你们都完蛋了 - 我抢坐你腿上
You're all nailed. - I call sitting on your lap.
你不能--我--双重前排 我们抢双重前排
You can't--I--double shotgun! We call double shotgun!
为什么人们不更经常那么做呢 - 因为违法啊
How come people don't do that more often? - It's illegal.
要吃华夫饼的举手 - 我吃华夫饼
Raise you hand if you want waffles. - I'm eating waffles.
培根配鸡蛋 拜托 谢谢
Bacon and eggs, please and thank you.
Tom Petty - Wildflowers
你属于那野花丛中
You belong among the wildflowers
你属于游船航行海上
You belong in a boat out at sea
出发吧 时钟转动
Sail away, kill off the hours
你属于你觉得自♥由♥的地方
You belong somewhere you feel free
逃跑吧 找个人去心动
Run away, find you a lover
去往光明而又新鲜的地方
Go away somewhere all bright and new
我从没见过其他的人
I have seen no other
能和你比得上
Who compares with you
你属于那野花丛中
You belong among the wildflowers
你属于游船航行海上
You belong in a boat out at sea
你属于爱人的臂弯中
You belong with your love on your arm
你属于你觉得自♥由♥的地方
You belong somewhere you feel free
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表