Okay, I'm gonna keep going, and I'm gonna beat your dad.
我就是这个意思 而且对我 怎么都是双赢
That's what I'm talking about! And for me, it's a win-win either way.
要么我最好朋友实现胜利
Either my best friend emerges triumphant,
要么我爸打败你 然后他死的时候钱都归我
or my dad beats you, and I get all that money when he dies.
我现在实际上正要去和我爸吃晚饭呢 你想来吗
I'm actually getting dinner with my dad right now. You want to come?
不
No!
我是说 这一切都让人压力挺大的 你知道吗
I mean, this is all pretty overwhelming, you know?
你知道我刚刚读到什么了吗
You know what I just read?
现在 我们的宝宝大小就像一颗绿橄榄
Right now, our baby is the size of a green olive.
不是很奇妙吗
Isn't that wild?
是啊
It is.
一颗绿橄榄
A green olive.
钠有一点点高了
A little high in sodium.
我更喜欢鹰嘴豆或者樱桃番茄
I would have preferred a chickpea or a cherry tomato.
我们的宝宝不是沙拉 - 是的 对的
Our baby's not a salad. - Yes, right.
就很奇怪 你知道吗
It's just weird, you know?
我是说 已经太久 这颗小绿橄榄只是我们的事情
I mean, for so long, this little green olive was just our thing,
而现在是大家的事情了
and now it's everyone's thing.
每次Jerry看着我的时候 他考虑的都是...
Every time Jerry looks at me, he's thinking about...
我胸里的奶
the milk in my boobs.
它还是只是我们的事情啊
It's still just our thing.
它一直都只会是我们的事情
It'll always be just our thing.
所以这一切才这么好 我们才这么爱它
That's why it's so wonderful and why we'll love it so much.
你知道 Olive是个挺可爱的名字 如果是女孩的话
You know, Olive's kind of a cute name, if it's a girl.
我更喜欢"鹰嘴豆"
I prefer "Chickpea."
因为钠含量低吗
Because it's lower in sodium?
是的 正是 - 好吧
Yes, exactly. - Okay.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你要走了吗
Are you leaving?
嗯 我只需要抢跑进入下一个阶段
Well, I just have to get a jump start on my next phase.
来看看 是"48小时公路动物尸体清理拉松"
Let's see, it is "48-Hour Roadkill Scrape-athon."
哦 神啊
Oh, brother.
好吧 嗯 你走之前 我有东西给你
Okay, well, before you go, I have something for you.
我感觉你有点伤心 因为人们有多蠢多没劲
I feel like you're getting sad about how stupid and lame people are,
那是我的工作 不是你的
and that is my job, not yours.
所以我要给你读这封信 大声地
So I'm gonna read this letter to you, out loud,
如果你之后抱我 我对天发誓
but if you hug me afterwards, I swear to God,
我会尖叫然后扯出我的头发然后可能捶你的脸
I'll scream and pull my hair out and maybe punch you in the face.
好吗
Okay?
好的 - 请坐
Okay. - Please sit.
"亲爱的颁奖委员会成员..."
"Dear award committee members..."
Leslie 我还没开始呢
Leslie, I didn't even start.
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
继续
Go ahead.
"亲爱的颁奖委员会成员
"Dear award committee members,
"在我生活的地方 有很多漠不关心的人
"where I live, there are a lot of apathetic people,
"人们完全不在乎他们做什么或者怎么做
"people who don't care at all about what they do or how they do it.
"他们任由世界洗刷 甚至几乎不在意其他人的存在
"They let the world wash over them and barely notice anyone else is even there.
"Leslie Knope不属于这些人的行列
"Leslie Knope is not one of these people.
"她在乎我们镇上的所有事和所有人
"She cares about everything and everyone in our town.
"我不知道她是如何做到的
"I don't know how she does it.
"人们来找她 带着最琐碎 最愚蠢的问题
"People come to her with the pettiest, stupidest problems,
"而她在乎-- 是真的 实际上的在乎-- 他们身上发生什么
"and she cares-- like, really, actually cares-- what happens to them.
"而如果你足够幸运做了她的朋友
"And if you're lucky enough to be her friend,
"你的生活会日渐一日地更好
"your life gets better every day.
"她醒着的每一个瞬间都在思考让她朋友开心的新方式
"She spends every waking moment thinking of new ways to make her friends happy.
"很美好的是能看到某人
"There is something wonderful about seeing someone
"找到了在地球上的真正目的
"who has found her true purpose on earth.
"对某些人来说 我猜那是当宇航员或者吃热狗大赛冠军
"For some people, I guess that's being an astronaut or a hot dog-eating champion.
"对Leslie而言 她在地球上的真正目的 她真正的意义
"For Leslie, her true purpose on earth, her true meaning,
"是让人们的生活更好
"is making people's lives better.
"那就是我爱她的部分
"That's what I love about her,
"那也是她值得这个奖项的理由
"and that's why she deserves this award.
"真诚的...
"Sincerely...
撒旦"
Satan."
你现在要被抱了 - 不 我跟你说过别
You're getting hugged right now. - No, I told you not to.
我要抱你了 - 不 滚开 别
I'm giving you a hug. - No! Stay away! No!
我一生都在避免踏足欧洲及其各种的可怕
All my life I've avoided Europe and its multitudes of terribleness.
但我发现 在我意料之外
But it turns out, much to my surprise,
欧洲真的有一个值得来看的地方
there is actually one place in Europe that is worth seeing:
这些苏格兰海岸边的小岛
these tiny islands off the coast of Scotland,
上帝选择的万灵药在此提炼 桶装 供人饮用
where God's chosen elixirs are distilled, barreled, and prepared for consumption.
这才是值得一游的
This is worth the trip.
"亲爱的Ron
"Dear Ron,
"你现在来到了悬崖边 俯瞰整片群岛
"you have now reached the cliffsides overlooking the islands.
"在你坐在这里凝视海面之时
"As you sit here and gaze upon the waters,
"请大声读出这首来自伟大苏格兰诗人Robert Burns的诗歌♥
"please read out loud the poem by the great Scotsman Robert Burns.
爱你 Leslie"
Love, Leslie."
若吾爱如美丁香
"Oh, were my love yon lilac fair,
紫花含苞待春放
"with purple blossoms to the spring,
而吾似鸟愿归林
"and I, a bird to shelter there,
若吾倦意令翼伤
"when wearied on my little wing,
如花凋落吾亦悲
"how I would mourn when it was torn
秋风席卷冬雪寒
"by autumn wild and winter rude,
而吾无忌放声唱
"but I would sing on wanton wing,
待到青春花再绽
when youthful may its bloom renewed."
我不知道她觉得能让我从中获得啥
I don't know what she thought I'd get out of that.
能回家真好 - 确实
Nice to be home. - It is.
但我觉得 我爱Pawnee 我永远会爱Pawnee
But I mean, I love Pawnee, I will always love Pawnee,
但伦敦很棒
but London is amazing.
Silkeborg听起来也很棒 蒙古听起来也很棒
And Silkeborg sounds amazing, and Mongolia sounds amazing.
他们的市长是个专业的狼獾猎人
Their mayor is a professional Wolverine Wrangler.
好吧 蒙古听起来很可怕
Fine, Mongolia sounds terrifying,
但世界是一个很大的地方 而我只见到了很少的一点
but the world is a very big place, and I've seen very little of it.
或许我们应该多旅行 拓宽一下眼界
Maybe we should travel more, expand our horizons.
你知道 我总有类似的想法
You know, I've had the same kinds of thoughts.
我们应该牢记这些 看看它能带我们去哪里
We should keep that in mind, see where it leads us.
是啊
Yeah.
哦 还有一件事我想试试 - 嗯
Oh, there's one more thing I want to try. - Mm.
我在伦敦给你买♥♥了样东西
I got you something in London:
一顶传统的出庭律师假发
a traditional barrister's wig.
哦 - 为我戴上
Oh. - Wear it for me.
是吗 - 嗯哼
Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
好吧
All right.
咋滴啦
What's up?
不 不性感
No, not sexy.
实验失败 拿下来吧
Failed experiment. Take it off.
好吧 就--好吧 - 就取下来吧 别
Okay, just--okay. - Just take it off. No.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表