是啊 我只想聊一阵
Yeah, I just wanted to chat for a sec.
你知道 让你能听到我说一些事情
You know, just so you could hear some things from me.
从我嘴里说出一些语言的东西
Verbal things from my mouth.
那听起来很奇怪吗
Did that sound weird?
一切还好吗 - 是 一切还好
Is everything okay? - Yeah, everything's fine.
首先 这是Evelyn - 哦 你好
First of all, this is Evelyn. - Oh, hello.
她是我在健康部门的对应同事
She is my Health Department counterpart from Eagleton.
那边真没多少我能做的
There really wasn't a ton of work for me there.
Eagleton人非常的健康
Eagletonians are very healthy.
哦 嗯 那你的挑战可能会很有意思了
Oh, well, this might be a very interesting challenge for you,
因为Pawnee有着首次记录的超重型糖尿病病例
because Pawnee has the very first documented case of mega-diabetes.
"渐冻症"/肌萎缩侧索硬化症 在美国被称为"卢伽雷症"
还有"卢伽雷另一症"的唯一病例
And the only known occurrence of Lou Gehrig's other disease.
我们被写进教科书了
We've been written about in textbooks.
谢了 Evelyn 我们办公室里见
Thanks, Evelyn, I'll see you back in my office.
我只想再往Leslie的脸里多说几句词
I just need to talk some more words into Leslie's face.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
哇 真为她难过
Wow. I feel sorry for her.
没人能穿进你的鞋子
我是说 没人能取代你的 Ann
I mean, nobody can fill your shoes, Ann.
因为你那双洋娃娃的小脚
With your tiny little doll feet.
实际上 我想跟你说的就是这事
Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我 呃 我准备退后一步
I, uh, I'm gonna step down,
然后我准备把我的工作交给Evelyn了
and I'm gonna turn my job over to Evelyn.
啥 不啊
What? No.
是谁鼓动你的
Did somebody put you up to this?
是Evelyn吗 我就知道她是个魔鬼
Was it Evelyn? I knew she was a monster.
不 不不不 Chris跟我最近在聊
No. No, no, no. Chris and I have been talking,
而我们在非常认真地考虑离开Pawnee
and we are thinking very seriously about leaving Pawnee
搬去其他地方开始我们的家庭--
and moving somewhere else to start our family--
哦天啊 看看这个 是华夫饼耶
Oh, my God, look at that. It's waffles!
好吃的华夫饼 - 等等
Delicious waffles. - Wait.
我们来尝尝吗 是啊 来尝尝
Should we try? Yeah, let's try.
哈 - 嗯
Huh? - Mmm.
等等 你在说什么啊 - 尝尝
Wait, what were you saying? - Try.
享受就好 是啊 我们开始啦
Just enjoy. Yeah. There we go.
所以 如果我没听错的话
So, if I'm hearing you correctly,
你在告诉我你没准备离开Pawnee
you're telling me you're not thinking about leaving Pawnee.
我是在准备离开
I am thinking about leaving.
这是那种经典的Ann"才不"笑话吗
Is this one of those classic Ann "not" jokes?
比如 "我要离开Pawnee了...才没"
Like, "I'm leaving Pawnee... not!"
我不那么做的
I don't do that.
我有点希望你开始那么做
I was hoping that you had started.
还不确定 只是我们两个都不是Pawnee本地的
It's not definite. It's just neither of us are from Pawnee.
而我在密歇根有一整个家庭
And I have a whole family in Michigan.
然后Chris也想念大城市的生活了
And Chris is missing life in a bigger city.
而我只想...
And I just wanted...
跟你聊聊 保证你是从我口中听到的
to talk to you about it so you could hear it from me.
你听到那马蹄声了吗 - 啥
Do you hear that galloping? - Hmm?
怎--哦天啊-- 看看这个
Wha--oh, my-- look at that!
乔·拜登半裸骑马诶 也太棒了吧
Joe Biden on a horse shirtless. That's amazing!
呃 我有一大堆工作要做 我超级忙的 所以你...
Uh, I've got a ton of work to do. I'm super busy, so you...
就自己...
can let yourself...
你看 Ann如果想离开Pawnee 我理解的
Look, if Ann wants to leave Pawnee, I get it.
我是说 谁想呆在世界上最棒的小镇
I mean, who wants to stay in the greatest town in the world
和她的最好朋友一起永远幸福下去呢
with her best friend and be happy forever
如果她能抛弃她像旧鞋一样的灵魂姐妹
when she can abandon her soul sister like an old shoe
然后搬去一个全是混♥蛋♥的垃圾城市呢
and move to a garbage city full of jerks.
我理解啊 完全不生气啊
I get it. No hard feelings.
你必须要给我发短♥信♥啊 - 我会的
You have to text me. - I will.
抱歉耽搁了 女士们 我忙着被叛变伏击呢
Sorry for the delay, ladies, I was busy being ambushed by treachery.
所以你们有机会对比各自职责的笔记了吗
So did you have a chance to compare notes on your respective duties?
完全的
Totally.
Tynny跟我已经 就 真有情谊了
Tynny and I have been, like, totally bonding.
我们就一直这样叭叭叭叭叭叭叭
We've just been like blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!
就 聊 就 好多 一直
Like, talking, like, so much forever.
都太可口了 - 我知道啊 对吧
It was all so delicious. - I know, right?
这就 像是 最好的一天了 - 我知道啊 我照单全收了
This is, like, the best day ever. - I know, I'm eating it all up.
哇 能看到一段友谊开花真是挺好啊
Wow. It's nice to see a friendship blossoming
而不是像一朵屎花一样枯萎凋零了
instead of wilting away like a dying turd flower.
完全的 呃 我们也想到给对方的这些昵称
Totes. Um, we also came up with these nicknames for each other.
荡♥妇♥和贱♥人♥
Slut and Skank.
这有多疯棒啊 Lez
How craze-mazing is that, Lez?
嗯 你们知道我觉得什么很疯棒吗 承诺
Well, you know what I think is craze-mazing? Commitment.
我在找的人需要患难与共
I'm looking for someone who's in it for the long haul.
我们基本上是在建一个新版本的Pawnee
We are basically creating a new version of Pawnee,
而如果Pawnee要托付给你们之一
and if Pawnee is gonna commit to one of you,
你们也需要托付给Pawnee
you need to commit to Pawnee.
Tynnyfer 你有孩子吗
Tynnyfer, do you have kids?
恶心 没有 我做了太多嫩化
Ew, no. I've had so much rejuvenation
我觉得即使宝宝尝试也出不来
that I don't think a baby could get out of there if it tried.
确实啊
You know it.
我猜我们可以换成百慕大草吧
I guess we can make a switch to Bermuda grass.
每平方英尺只贵八毛钱是吧
It's only 80 cents more per square foot?
啥 给我给我给我
What? Gimme gimme gimme.
你想让我在一个日常风力六级的大♥陆♥性气候里把百慕大草
You want me to put Bermuda grass in a continental climate that's a six on Beaufort scale?
放在一个没有排水系统的公园里吗
In a park with zero drainage?
我要肯塔基州蓝草 我要打九折
I want Kentucky bluegrass, I want a 10 percent discount,
我要你对我最好朋友Donna道歉
and I want you to apologize to my best friend Donna!
啊 嗨 有--我只是在瞎猜啊--
Yeah, hi. Is there-- and I'm just guessing here--
你可能需要的什么药
some kind of medication that you maybe
本来需要吃一堆结果你今天没吃或者吃太多吗
need a lot of and have taken none of or maybe too much of today?
哦 我有-我确实有医疗情况没错了 它叫做太关心了
Oh, I have-I have a medical condition all right. It's called caring too much!
而且根本没救
And it's incurable!
我还有湿疹
Also I have eczema.
好了 Eagleton Ron 介绍一下你自己
Okay, Eagleton Ron, tell me a little about yourself.
嗯 我爱户外 爱自然
Well, I love the outdoors, love nature.
阿门
Amen.
我是环境保护的忠实信徒
I'm a big believer in environmental conservation.
回收和自造化肥之类
Recycling and composting and the like.
我信任瑜伽 也信任杏仁
I'm a yoga nut. And I'm a nut nut.
它们做的牛奶很好喝啊 兄弟
They make delicious milks, man.
我也是个素食者 当然
And I'm a vegan, of course.
慢慢转变为免费素食者
Slowly working toward full freegan-vegan.
天杀的啥是免费素食者啊
What in God's name is freegan-vegan?
你只吃人们在垃圾堆里扔的蔬菜
You only eat vegetables that have been thrown out in people's dumpsters.
你脚上那是啥 先生
What is on your foot, sir?
我可靠的凉鞋
My trusty sandals.
我相信一个人的双脚不该被关在笼中
I believe a man's feet should remain uncaged.
所有的鸡也是一样
Same goes for all chickens.
嗯 Eagleton Ron 我们在Pawnee这里最看重的是忠诚
Well, Eagleton Ron, we here in Pawnee value loyalty above all else.
所以你会反对在一个对新镇的官方誓言上签字吗
So would you be opposed to signing an official loyalty pledge to our new town?
只要那个新镇会接受群居的理想观念
As long as that new town were open to the ideals of communal living,
所有人协力为公益做出贡献
everyone pitches in towards a common good.
以Cat Stevens的不朽名言
In the immortal words of Cat Stevens,
英国民谣歌♥手 社会活动家
"如果你想自♥由♥ 那就自♥由♥"
"If you want to be free, be free."
我不再喜欢Ron了
I no longer like Ron.
ERIC是个很棒的程序
E.R.I.C. is an amazing program.
快速 有趣 使用简单
Fast, fun and easy to use.
但没有人或机器能打败Tom Haverford的只有一件事--
But there's one thing no man or machine can beat Tom Haverford at--
疯讲垃圾话直到我想要的东西到手
talking mad trash till I get what I want.
Eric这家伙是个灾难
This guy Eric is a disaster.
你什么意思 - 就是态度很差
What do you mean? - Just a bad attitude.
"哦 我讨厌这个地方 放我出去吧"
"Oh, I hate this place. Get me out here."
那种事情 而且极不可靠
That kind of thing. And unreliable.
还种族歧视
And racist.
我觉得他可能甚至还蹲过监狱
I think he may have even been to jail.
虽然 你知道 或许那些只是通常的脸部纹身
Although, you know, maybe those are just regular face tattoos.
哇 那可不好啊
Wow. That's not good.
我可能应该跟他聊聊
I should probably talk to him.
嗯 让我看看能不能让他回心转意
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表