Let's keep our eye on the ball here, Douche nation,
"Leslie Knope屁♥股♥上的棍子之家"
"Home of the stick up Leslie Knope's butt."
屁棍
Butt stick!
屁棍 屁棍
Butt stick! Butt stick!
我们现在就来投票
Let's vote on it right now!
屁棍 屁棍
Butt stick! Butt stick!
好吧 下一位 请讲 女士
Okay. Who's next? Yes, ma'am.
这句口号♥会写在镇上的每个标志牌上
This slogan is gonna go on every sign in town.
我觉得应该是能让我们真正骄傲的话
I think it should be something real that we can all be proud of.
我一生都住在Pawnee
I've lived in Pawnee my whole life
而这里会是奇怪的地方
and it could be a strange place,
但总体来说它是个温暖的 很好的镇
but overall it's a warm, and wonderful town.
我口号♥的想法是 "当你过来了 你就回家了"
My idea for a slogan is, "When you're here, then you're home."
嗯 那也太可爱了
Well, that's lovely.
我实际上打印出来了 我们可以看到会是什么样子
I actually had it printed up so we can see what it would look like.
哦 你-- 嗯-- 有-- 那--那个拼错了
Oh, you-- Hm--there's-- that's--that's spelled wrong.
应该是"就" 不是"舅"
That should be "then", t-h-e-n.
坚强一点 让他们自己解决
Stay strong. Let them work it out.
而且相信Larry - 相信Larry吗
And trust Larry. - Trust Larry?
你听听你自己呢 - 我很喜欢这条口号♥
Are you listening to yourself? - I like that slogan a lot.
但你在那犯了个小小的错误
But you made a little mistake there.
你看 - 我退后
You see? - Back off.
"你"写错了
"You're" is spelled wrong.
应该是"伱"
It should be "y-o-u-r."
哎呀 我没发现呢 谢谢 - 不不不 她写了个异体字
Oops, I didn't catch it. Thank you. - No, no, no, she made a possessive.
她错得更离谱了 - 没事的 - 好吧 我们投票
She's getting further away. - It's okay. - Okay, let's vote.
所有同意的举手
All those in favor.
批准了
Approved!
天啊 今天上市的这些位置
Man, the places that came on the market today
要比昨天我们看到的名单上要好太多了
are way nicer than the listings we saw yesterday.
我知道啊 很疯吧 房♥地♥产♥啊
I know, crazy, right? Real estate.
这家店面就在你的预算之内
This property is under your budget,
而且有你给我的愿望名单上的所有东西
and it's got everything on this wish list you gave me.
除了两个直升机场 - 那有一个直升机场吗
Except the two helipads. - Does it have one helipad?
我不知道啊 我喜欢 但是...看起来有点小啊
I don't know. I like it, but... seems a little small.
不 我觉得看起来很小是因为这所有的重型家具
No, I think it just seems small because of all the heavy furniture.
但那部分真的很棒 照明也真的很酷
But that part is really great. The lighting is really cool.
我觉得就是这家了
I think this is the one.
你知道 我觉得你是对的 就是它了
You know, I think you're right. I'll do it.
谢了 April 而且 嘿 意外惊喜 离市政厅也很近
Thanks, April. And, hey, bonus, it's pretty close to city hall.
你们会是常客的 我给你们保留一个座
You guys are gonna be regulars. I'll keep a table open for you.
一周后
而且特别感谢Leslie Knope
And special thanks to Leslie Knope
为再一次给这个镇带来积极的改变
for once again bringing about positive change to this town.
Pawnee 我向你们宣布 你们的新口号♥
Pawnee, I present to you, your new slogan.
你纠正了错误
You fixed the mistakes.
我憋了一整场会议了 就让我这一局吧
I held it together for the entire meeting. Let me have this one.
我不搞微管理了 我保证
I'm done micromanaging. I promise.
那我肯定你应该没事 因为他们把标牌
Then I'm sure you are okay with the fact that they installed the sign
方向装反了 它在你离开Pawnee的时候欢迎你
the wrong way and it's welcoming you to Pawnee as you're leaving.
什么
What?
不 哦 婊♥子♥养--
No! Oh, son of a--
嘿 你测试通过了
Hey, you passed the test.
实话说 我担心的还有其他事情
Honestly, there's something else I'm worried about.
我这么多年来做的这些工作
The kind of work that I've been doing all these years,
具体的细节 单调的苦差事 那些是我知道怎么做的事情
the nuts and bolts, the grunt work, that's the stuff I know how to do.
如果我接受这份国家公园部的工作然后我就...失败了呢
What if I take this national parks jobs and I just... fail?
嗯 - 如果我不擅长呢
Hm. - What if I'm not good at it?
是啊 Leslie 我非常 非常地爱你
Yeah. Leslie, I love you, very much.
但这是你说过最蠢的话
But this is the stupidest thing you've ever said.
你会很棒的 而且所有人都会惊异于你有多棒
You'd be amazing. And everyone's gonna be in awe of how amazing you are,
所以就闭嘴吧
so just shut your month.
嘿 我们是离开还是进入啊 我们已经开车绕了好几圈了
Hey, are we leaving or entering? We've been driving around in circles.
你们是--
You're--
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表