民♥主♥不是不像蛋糕
Democracy is not unlike a cake.
它有很多层 美味 有巧克力 而我想来点
It's layered, delicious, chocolate, and I want some.
好吧 她变微弱了 Ben 我们需要想到方式偷偷
Okay, she's fading. Ben, we need to find a way to smuggle
把矿物油滴在她舌头上
some mineral oil drops onto her tongue.
哇哇哇哇 怎么回事啊
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Excuse me.
你们到底在这干什么呢
What the hell are you people doing here?
我们代表前Eagleton的公民
We represent the citizens of former Eagleton.
我们来这里是支持Leslie Knope保护我们的投票权
We're here to support Leslie Knope for preserving our voting rights.
谢谢你们
Thank you!
你们都是民♥主♥的战士
You are all warriors of democracy.
你们知道 是Pawnee的第一任市长 在1817年
You know, it was the first mayor of Pawnee, in 1817,
说过 "我们仅有的权利就是投票
who said, "All we have is the right to vote
以及不用承担后果地杀掉印第安人
and the right to kill Indians without consequence."
而我相信这句陈述的一半今日依旧是真的
And I believe that half of that statement is still true today.
好的
All right!
重整旗鼓了
Second wind!
Andy 我知道你在里面
Andy, I know you're in there.
Andy 来啊
Andy, come on.
哦嘿
Oh, hey.
我就是--
I was just--
就是在这个垃圾桶里 因为我跳进来的
just here in this dumpster 'cause I jumped in.
出来 我们得聊聊
Get out! We need to talk.
聊啥
About what?
新鲜空气 真实武器 真正的猎杀
Fresh air, real weapons, an honest kill.
真实的东西无法替代
There is no substitute for the real thing.
你想回去玩那个电子游戏 对吧
You want to go back and play that video game, don't you?
是啊 该死
Yes! Damn it!
Eagleton人们能搁置他们的偏见真的太令人振奋了
It is so inspiring to see Eagletonians putting aside their prejudices.
有这样的支持 Leslie Knope可能会在罢免日还有一线希望了
With support like this, Leslie Knope may stand a fighting chance on recall day.
请求和你拥抱 - 允许
Permission to hug you. - Granted.
虽然我应该提到 我们不会投票保住Leslie的
I should mention, though, that we're not voting to keep Leslie.
什么
What?
我们想让来自Eagleton的人代表我们在新市议会里的利益
We want someone from Eagleton to represent our interests on the new city council.
先生 我正式地撤回我们的拥抱
Sir, I formally revoke our hug.
嗯 可是你不能 它已经发生了
Well, you can't. It happened.
美国民权运动之母
我们站在Rosa Parks的一边
We stand on the side of Rosa Parks,
指布拉德皮特和詹妮弗安妮斯顿/安吉丽娜朱莉
甘地的一边 以及Aniston队的一边
and Gandhi, and Team Aniston.
Pawnee的一小票 是人类投票选举的一大步
One small vote for Pawnee is one giant leap of voting for mankind.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 不允许群众帮忙
Hey, you're not allowed to receive help from the crowd.
那是第二次违规了
That's strike two.
嘿 哥们 别动我的锣 回声是最棒的部分了
Hey, man, leave my gong alone. The reverb is the best part.
如果我保护了你们的投票权 你们要投给来自Eagleton的人吗
If I save your right to vote, you're gonna vote for someone from Eagleton?
Eagleton Eagleton
Eagleton! Eagleton!
嘿 Knope 结束吧 - 我不会放弃的
Hey, Knope! Wrap it up! - I'm not gonna yield.
我只是-- 我需要点时间来思考
I just--I need some time to think.
而因为我需要一直讲话 我就自言自语好了
And because I must keep talking, I'm gonna think out loud.
好的 如果Eagleton人要投给其他人
Okay, if Eagletonians vote for someone else,
为了我自己的利益就该停下 对吧
then it would be in my best interest to stop, right?
保证他们不能投票
So they can't vote.
呃 很明显啊
Uh, da-doy.
放弃吧 - 或者我继续
Yield. - Or I keep going,
因为任何民♥主♥体制中投票权都是根本
because the right to vote is fundamental in any democracy,
而这比我或者任何人都更重要
and this is bigger than me or anyone.
我不在乎会输
I don't care if I lose.
没人能阻止我镇上的人投票
No one prevents people in my town from voting.
在我这不行
Not on my watch.
妨碍继续
The filibuster is on!
耶
Yeah!
我不能会伦敦去啊
I can't go back to London.
这个项目的事情我完全不懂
I'm totally in over my head on this project.
每天都有人找上我 然后说
Every day, someone comes up to me and says,
"这事需要您批准 Dwyer先生"
"I need your approval on this, Mr. Dwyer."
"需要您的签字 Dwyer先生"
"I need your signature, Mr. Dwyer."
"那不是洗手间 Dwyer先生"
"That's not a toilet, Mr. Dwyer."
但你说过一切都很棒的啊
But you said everything was going awesome.
Chuck Norris 武术明星 动作片演员
你说你就像是Chuck Norris - 是啊 但我像是现在的Chuck Norris了--
You said you were like Chuck Norris. - I am, but I'm like Chuck Norris now--
一个有胡子的老家伙 曾经擅长空手道但现在又蠢又过气
some old guy with a beard who used to be good at karate but became a dumb has-been
对于他的伦敦大工作又害怕又困惑
and is scared and confused about his big London job.
好吧 - 他和我的相似点十分怪异
Okay. - The parallels between he and I are very eerie.
我告诉你个关于其他所有人工作的秘密
I'm gonna tell you a secret about everyone else's job.
好吧
Okay.
没人知道他们在干什么
No one knows what they're doing.
我不知道怎么运营动物管理部
I don't know how to run an animal control department.
我收到的一般文件都直接扔碎纸机 因为太无聊了
Half the documents I get I put right into the shredder because they're so boring.
但你看起来确实知道自己在干什么啊
But you seem like you do know what you're doing.
是啊 我看起来是
Yeah, I seem like it.
实际上 每个人都是在假装 直到他们搞清楚而已
Deep down, everyone is just faking it until they figure it out.
而你也会的 因为你很棒 其他人都很烂
And you will too, because you are awesome and everyone else sucks.
还有30分钟 - 哦天啊 也太热了
30 minutes to go. - Oh, God, it's so hot.
热得几乎就像
Almost as hot as the flames
我没救Eagleton的话他们会燃起的地狱之火
that Eagleton would have gone down in if I had not saved them.
嗯 嗯 嗯
Mm, mm, mm.
那是... - 我太知道你多想要一杯冰镇的玛格
That's... - How I know you would love an ice-cold frozen marg.
我只想要效忠于民♥主♥的誓言
All I want is the promise of democracy.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
我想要那个玛格 - 我知道你想
I want that marg. - I know you do.
我想喝那杯玛格丽特 - 哦 会很好喝的
I want that Margarita. - Oh, it's gonna be so good.
太凉了 它太凉了
So cold. It's so cold.
我想喝掉 - 让那热度散掉吧
I want to drink it. - Make that heat go away!
来吧 拿
Come on, get!
来吧 妹子 拿
Come on, girl. Get!
把那杯玛格丽特给我
Give me that Margarita!
不行
No!
我要选票
I want votes.
打扰了 工人 给我来一桶啤酒和四根热狗
Excuse me, worker, bring me a bucket of beers and four hot dogs.
拜托 谢谢
Please, and thank you.
你们为啥身上都是血啊
Why are you covered in blood?
别担心 不是人血
Don't worry. It's not human.
希望你们和你们的神和解了 小型电子鹿
I hope you've made peace with your God, small electronic deer.
杀掉它
Kill it.
Ann 我需要那只熊
Ann, I need that bear.
我得给Nadia很棒的东西让她在非洲能记得我啊
I got to give Nadia something awesome so she'll remember me when she's in Africa.
Tom 有熊没熊 她很明显都喜欢你啊
Tom, bear or no bear, she clearly likes you.
实际上 你都是怎么让她这样的女孩子-- 或者我-- 跟你约会的啊
Actually, how do you even get girls like her-- or me-- to go out with you?
科学家说爱与恨的情感是非常接近的
Scientists say the emotions of love and hate are very close to each other.
我就是这么告诉女人们的
That's what I tell women.
重点是 她两天后就要走了
The point is, she's leaving in two days.
你想让她记得你吗
You want her to remember you?
那就去和她一起做点难忘的事情啊 蠢货
Go spend time with her and do something memorable, dummy!
谢了 Ann
Thanks, Ann.
我知道这种谈话很难 因为你对我余情未了
I know conversations like this are hard for you 'cause you still have feelings for me,
但你会柳暗花明的 孩子
but you'll land on your feet, kid.
要么跑要么我捶你 - 别捶捶啊
Run or I punch you. - No punchies!
好了 这次是真的再见了
Okay, bye for real this time.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我给你做了五个腊肠三明治 去机场路上饿了可以吃
I made you five bologna sandwiches in case you get hungry on the way to the airport.
你-- - 是的 我把面包换成了饼干
Did you-- - Yes, I used cookies instead of bread.
你考虑太周到了 我爱你
You think of everything. I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
Andy - 哈哈 找到啦
Andy! - Ha! Ha! Found it!
我有--我早前把钱包落这儿了 我猜
I got--I left my wallet in here earlier, I guess.
呜 现在没事了
Whoo! All good now.
哦 看 面条
Ooh, look! Noodles!
不不不 宝 宝 别碰
No, no, no, babe. Babe, don't touch those.
我读完了整部宪♥章♥ 没有其他办法让她休息去上洗手间...
I've read the entire charter. There's no other way to get her a bathroom break...
除非我们把洗手间带给她--
unless we bring the bathroom to her--
那什么也不是
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表