嗯 那好怪
Well, that's weird.
Nolan 我很抱歉我反应过度 还越了界
Nolan, I'm very sorry that I overreacted and overstepped my bounds.
我理解
I understand.
我进入甜菜局的时候 我就知道会冒犯人的
When I got into the chard game, I knew I'd ruffle some feathers.
当然 我只是开心我们能达成一致
Sure. I'm just glad that we could all come to an agreement.
好了 各位 现在是下午5点了
All right, everybody, it is now 5:00 P.M.,
也就意味着农民市场已经关闭
which means the farmers market is closed.
而夜间农民市场正式开业喽
And farmers market after dark is open for business!
嗯 如果这就是人们想买♥♥他们农产品的方式 那就这样吧
Well, if this is the way people want to buy their produce, so be it.
这个镇满是疯子啊
This town is full of lunatics.
恶
Ugh!
哦天啊 这个主意也太糟糕了
Oh, my God, this was a terrible idea.
是啊 就像是一棵树吐在我嘴里了
Yeah, it's like a tree barfed in my mouth.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表