我要呆在这然后等着结果涌进来
I'm gonna stay here and just kind of wait for the results to pour in.
谢谢你们 我们明天见
Thank you. I'll see you all tomorrow.
我们哪也不会去 我们要和你呆在一起
We're not going anywhere. We're staying with you.
不 真的 他们决定还要几个小时呢
No, really, it's gonna be hours before they call it.
我们不会走的 女人 别想摆脱我们
We're not leaving, woman. Stop trying to get rid of us.
是啊 我做了星冰乐 来点咖♥啡♥因♥激励
Yeah, I made frappuccinos for a little caffeine boost,
然后Larry给所有人买♥♥披萨去了
and Larry went to get pizzas for everyone.
嗷 真是贴心呢 你们 谢谢
Aw, that's very sweet, you guys. Thank you.
好了 我们坚持住 会是很长的一夜的
All right, let's hunker down. It's gonna be a long night.
难分伯仲 局势紧张 势均力敌
Too close to call, a real nail-biter, anybody's game...
这是你今晚听不到的三个词
These are three phrases you won't hear tonight,
因为Leslie Knope已经被票选逐出市议会
as Leslie Knope has been voted out of office.
预料中的难辨胜负...
What was expected to be a close race...
他说什么
What did he say?
实际上并不难辨
...Has actually been a not close race.
Pawnee选民们果断地将Leslie Knope...
Pawnee voters have decisively removed Leslie Knope...
亲爱的 我很抱歉 - ...逐出了市议会
Honey, I'm so sorry. - ...From the City Council.
*我买♥♥来披萨啦* *披萨时间 现在是啊披萨时间*
♪ I got-a the pizza ♪ ♪ Pizza time, it's-a pizza time! ♪
Larry 所有人都很悲惨 你只让一切更糟糕了
Larry, everyone is miserable, and you are only making it worse.
好吧 Leslie在进来路上了 - 她还好吗
Okay, Leslie's on her way in. - Is she okay?
我给她留了快30条语♥音♥留言
I left her, like, 30 voice mails,
而她的回复消息就是她抽泣打嗝和疯笑的声音
and her outgoing message is just her sobbing and burping and crazy laughing.
是啊 她处理得其实还挺好的
Yeah, you know what? She's actually handling it pretty well.
咋啦 屎坨子们
What's up, fartwads?
你是在吃大肚汉堡吗
Are you eating a paunch burger?
嗯 你猜怎么着 如果你打不过他们 就加入他们
Well, you know what? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
我是说 我抵♥制♥他们是从Pinewood和她的傻蛋们
I mean, I've been boycotting them ever since Pinewood and her goons
搞这个罢免的事情开始的 但现在谁在乎呢 对吧
started this whole recall business, but who cares now, right?
有什么意义呢 啥都没意义了
What does it matter? Nothing matters anymore.
嗯 哦天啊 这也太好吃了
Mmm. Oh, my God. This is good.
这是真的好吃啊
This is really good.
我为啥要跟这玩意儿斗啊
Why did I ever fight this?
你败选演讲的内容考虑过了吗
Have you thought about a concession speech?
哦 败选演讲是吧
Oh, concession speech?
是啊 我写了个
Yeah, I wrote one.
"吃我的短裤吧 蠢蛋们 Knope走人"
"Eat my shorts, Jabronies. Knope, out."
我觉得最好晚些再讨论败选演讲的事情吧
I thought it best to revisit the concession speech at a later time.
但我们要关注的是鬼屋
But we should focus on the haunted house.
而你知道我觉得它需要什么呢 一只纸糊的Li'l Sebastian
And you know what I think it needs, actually, is a papier-mâché Li'l Sebastian!
啥 - 哦
What? - Oh!
哦
Oh!
嗯
Mm.
我要找个长凳睡了
I'm gonna go fall asleep on a bench.
我可以实话说
I can honestly say
今天的来宾是这个镇上唯一一位
today's guest is the only person in this town
比我更重要的人
who's a bigger deal than I am.
掌声欢迎生活方式大♥师♥Annabel Porter
Please welcome lifestyle guru Annabel Porter.
大家好 大家好 是我 我来了
Hello, hello. It's me. I'm here.
是的 你来了 - 嗨
Yes, you are. - Hi.
我能说吗 作为记者
Can I just say, as a journalist,
我感觉我们是最好的朋友了
I feel like we're best friends.
跟观众们介绍下你自己吧
Tell the audience about yourself.
嗯 我只是个简单的前电♥话♥簿模特 最终找到了她的热情所在
Well, I'm just a simple former phonebook model who found her calling.
你知道 我也不完美 - 哦
You know, I'm not perfect. - Oh.
一般的女人担心她们穿游泳衣的样子
The average woman worries about what she looks like in a bathing suit.
我的保姆也是 所以我理解了
So does my nanny. So I get it.
Annabel 什么潮流现在...
Annabel, what trends are...
抱歉双关 但...正"潮"着呢
Pardon the pun, but... Trending?
首先 莫桑比克山羊绒是新的铸铁炉子
First of all, Mozambique cashmere is the new cast-iron stove.
当然
Of course.
我找到了一些超棒的新的无冲突西班牙海鲜饭菜谱
I have found some amazing new conflict-free paella recipes,
而且 幸运的是 我最爱的鱼贩子现在提供上门服务了
and, luckily, my favorite fishmonger now makes house calls.
谢天谢地 - 终于了
Thank God. - Finally.
但我最喜的新物品是一把美味的 大胆的椅子...
But my fave new item is a deliciously bold chair...
唔 - 作者是本地艺术家Ron Swanson
Ooh. - By local artist Ron Swanson.
Ron Swanson今天也来了
Ron Swanson is here.
他在广♥告♥之后会加入我们 所以别走开
He will be joining us after the break, so stick around.
那个女人说我的椅子"美味"吗
Did that woman call my chair "delicious"?
呜 万圣节快乐
Whoo, Happy Halloween.
哦 毛虫糖哦 谢谢
Oh, caterpillar! Thank you.
嘿 伙计们 进来吧
Hey, guys, come on in.
欢迎来到恐怖洞穴 - 可怕的东西都在哪里呢
Welcome to the den of horrors. - Where's all the scary stuff?
可怕的东西是看不见的 Leah...
Scary stuff is invisible, Leah...
破碎的梦想 失望 完成你最大的目标
Broken dreams, disappointment, achieving your greatest goal
只看到它全部碎掉 知道你不会再爬到更高了
and having it all fall apart and knowing that you'll never climb any higher.
我们能吃点糖吗
Can we have some candy?
我来给你点比糖更甜的东西 Ryan...
I'm gonna give you something sweeter than candy, Ryan...
事实
The truth.
很有可能你们中有人已经到顶了
It's very possible that some of you have already peaked.
从此都是下坡路了 草包们
It's all downhill from here, turkeys.
好了 我们和Knope女士说再见吧 孩子们
Okay, let's say good-bye to Ms. Knope, kids.
确实是Knope女士了
It is Ms. Knope.
已经不是市女议员Knope了 因为我人生的那一章已经结束了
It's not city councilwoman Knope, because that chapter of my life is already over.
记住就行了 孩子们
Just remember, kids,
好东西都留不住
nothing gold can stay.
好了
Okay.
哦我的天 我们回来了 与美国最棒的领袖...
Oh, my goodness, we are back with America's greatest leader...
Annabel Porter 以及她最新钟爱的工匠
Annabel Porter and her new favorite artisan,
本地木工艺师Ron Swanson
local woodworker Ron Swanson.
大家好
Hello.
我几个月前发现了Ron的椅子
I discovered Ron's chairs a few months ago,
而我完全爱一把Swanson的方面
and what I absolutely love about a Swanson
是你真的可以用它来做任何事
is you can really use it for anything.
是的 基本上你用它来坐
Yes, mostly you use it for sitting.
在你的日光浴室里做一个古朴的点缀
Make it a rustic accent piece in your solarium.
更好的是 在你的瑜伽帐篷里作为视觉焦点
Even better, use it as a focal point in your yoga tent.
放在桌子旁边吃顿饭
Put it by a table and eat a meal.
我们在我家是不吃"饭"的
We don't do meals in my home.
不 每两个小时 我们吃的 我喜欢叫做"食物挑逗"
No, every two hours, we eat what I like to call a food tease,
像是一片燕麦楔子或是一颗海藻菱形
like an oat wedge or a seaweed lozenge.
我能说吗...而且我觉得这真的很重要
Can I just say... And I think this is really important,
所以我需要所有人都闭嘴...
so I need everyone to shut up...
我爱你的头发 - 哦 谢谢
I love your hair. - Oh. Thank you.
它是遗传的 高不可攀的
It's genetic and unattainable.
我在吓唬你
I am scaring you!
我可以看到你 我面前有 大概一万面镜子
I could see you. There's, like, a million mirrors in front of me.
而且你永远不会让我不想Andy的 好吧
And you're never gonna make me not miss Andy, okay?
那这样呢 我是Bert Macklin 友善的救生员
What about this? I'm Bert Macklin, friendly lifeguard.
Bert Macklin不是救生员 他是FBI特工
Bert Macklin is not a lifeguard. He's an FBI agent.
真的吗
Really?
那样甚至更难理解了 - 停下就行 好吧
That's even harder to believe. - Just stop, okay?
你差劲地尝试鼓舞我根本就不管用
Your lame attempts at trying to cheer me up are not working.
现在我好难过 因为我想Andy
Now I'm sad that I miss Andy
也因为我不能在Andy面前取笑你
and sad that I can't make fun of you to Andy.
我理解了 我很抱歉
I understand. I'm sorry.
我辜负了你 既作为一个可怕怪物 又作为朋友
I've failed you, both as a scary monster and a friend.
嘿 我真的很抱歉 我知道你肯定感觉很糟
Hey, I am really sorry. I know you must feel awful.
我感觉不糟
I don't feel awful.
你知道 实际上 我感觉我终于可以放松了
You know, actually, I feel like I can finally relax.
接受你已经到顶了是很解脱的
Accepting that you've peaked is very freeing.
是 我知道这个感觉
Yeah, I know the feeling.
我18岁的时候被弹劾了 也太残忍♥了
I was impeached when I was 18, and it was brutal.
但你就是该一直重新爬上那座山
But you just have to keep climbing back up that hill.
你该吗
Or do you?
或者不是超级努力地重建你的生活
Maybe instead of working super hard to rebuild your life,
而只是说 "我登顶了 哇 真是没虚度啊"
you just said, "I peaked. Wow. What a great run."
"而现在我的余生就要轻松度过了"
"And now I'm going to spend the rest of my life really chill."
嗯 当然 我是说 那些一部分听起来很吸引人
Well, sure, I mean, part of that sounds very appealing.
是啊 - 但是 不
Yeah. - But, n-no.
呃 你看 对我很重要...
Uh, see, i-it was important for me...
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表