而你的反应 来自我们这么爱的人
And your reaction, from someone we love so much,
我是说 就补偿了所有其他的
I mean, it just makes up for all the other ones.
哦 - 不管怎样 欢迎回来
Ohh. - Anyway, welcome home!
别夹我
Don't pinch me!
感谢各位的前来 而我只想说
Thank you all for coming, and let me just say how
我有多真心 深刻的激动能站在这个屌♥爆的会议室里
truly, deeply trill it is to be standing in this dope-ass conference room,
和一群人在商业会议中讲话
addressing a group of people in a business meeting.
真的是梦想成真
It's really a dream come true.
现在 我想把发言权交给Jean-Ralphio
Right now, I want to turn the floor over to Jean-Ralphio,
他有话要说
who has something to say.
Tom 律师男...
Tom, lawyer guy...
爹地...
daddy...
Tom没有把我从他的公♥司♥搞出去
Tom did not screw me out of the company.
他给了我第一时间加入的每一次机会
He gave me every opportunity to jump in at the ground floor,
而我说了不 不是因为我觉得那是个坏主意
and I said no, not because I thought it was a bad idea,
但是因为-- 而且这很重要--
but because-- and this is very important--
我真的不在乎发生了什么
I really didn't care about what was happening.
所以为什么 确切地 我问你发生什么的时候你撒谎了呢
So why, exactly, did you lie when I asked you what had happened?
爹地地 爹地 别这样 我一直都跟你撒谎啊
Daddy-D! Daddy, come on, I lie to you all the time!
所有那些我说我去过的数学夏令营
All those math camps I said I went to?
我甚至都不知道数学夏令营是个啥
I don't even know what a math camp is!
所以所有那些你寄给我的明信片
So all those postcards that you sent me,
所有你赢的奖杯...
all those trophies that you'd won...
*奖杯是我买♥♥的*
♪ Trophies I bought
我也有话要说
I also have something to say.
我没做过任何错事
I have done nothing wrong,
从没 这辈子
ever, in my life.
我知道...
I know this...
而且我爱你 - 我也爱你 爹地
and I love you. - I love you too, daddy.
钱钱 拜托
Money, please!
我的钱钱
My money.
Saperstein医生 你的儿子是我最好的朋友
Dr. Saperstein, your son is my best friend.
是啊 - 他就像是我的兄弟
Yeah. - He's like a brother to me.
但他是个灾难 而你的女儿真的需要被关在
But he's a disaster, and your daughter seriously needs to be locked up
某种精神病院里 - 嗯
in some sort of insane asylum. - Mmm.
在一个岛上 - 哦
On an island... - Ooh.
在太空里 - *等等*
In space. - ♪ Hold on
这二位
These two
一直让我非常的失望
have been huge disappointments to me.
别啊 你爱我们的
Come on, you love us.
告诉我你爱我们 然后承认
Tell me you love us, and then admit
这家伙长得像布偶秀里的Beaker
this guy looks like Beaker from the Muppets.
爹
Dad!
我我我我我我我
Me, me, me, me, me, me, me!
但认真讲 我们在这做什么呢
But seriously, what are we doing here, though?
我们在这做什么呢 爸 - 就 这是啥啊
What are we doing here, dad? - Like, what is this?
我们为啥在这 - 所以...
Why are we here? - So...
所以...
So...
你现在知道真♥相♥了
now you know the truth.
你能退让吗 - 不 我不会停下的
Will you back off? - No, I will not stop.
是的 这一切开始于为我的孩子们报仇
Yes, this all started as vengeance for my children,
但公♥司♥现在开始赚钱了
but the company is making money now.
我为啥要放弃呢 就因为这些傻子们一直对我撒谎吗
Why would I back off just 'cause these nincompoops lie to me all the time?
不 我不会退让的
No, I'm not gonna back off.
我要继续 而且我要捏碎你
I'm gonna continue, and I'm gonna crush you!
好了 你俩 你们明晚要来吃晚饭吗
All right, you two, are you in for dinner tomorrow night?
好 - 好啊 爹地
Yes! - Yes, daddy.
哈 给我来个飞吻
Huh? Blow me a kiss.
木啊
Mwah!
木啊 - 接到啦
Mwah. - Caught it.
我爱你 爹地
I love you, daddy!
我也爱你们 - 我爱你 爹地
Me too. - I love you, daddy!
嘿 Andy走了你没问题吧
Hey, are you gonna be okay with Andy gone?
是啊 我们会没事的
Yeah, we'll be fine.
Ben还在这你没问题吗
Are you gonna be okay with Ben still here?
April... - 咋
April... - What?
我不相信他 我从没
I don't trust him. I never have.
他是为你的钱来的 - 嘿 Gretel
He's after your money. - Hey, Gretel!
你好 是我 市女议员Leslie Knope
Hello, it's me, City Councilwoman Leslie Knope.
还有我 小狗欧弟 加菲猫的敌人
And me, Odie the dog, Garfield's enemy.
现在 我们有点好消息 我们在伦敦
Now, we have some great news: we were in London,
而且我们碰到了一个来自蒙古的奇妙女人
and we met a wonderful woman from Mongolia.
是啊 她名字叫Khongordzol 我爱她胜过世上的任何东西
Yeah, her name was Khongordzol, and I love her more than anything in the world.
Khongordzol和...这位欧弟 在发邮件
Khongordzol and... Odie, here, were emailing,
她推荐了一种处理鼻涕虫的人性化方式
and she recommended a very humane way to get rid of slugs.
你在受影响的区域撒上咖啡渣
You sprinkle coffee grounds on the affected area,
然后就能把鼻涕虫赶跑了 很棒吧
and it drives the slugs away. Isn't that great?
我不想把所有鼻涕虫赶跑
I didn't want all the slugs gone.
我想把大多数赶跑
I wanted most of them gone!
对不起 嗯 我们放一只回去
Sorry. Well, we'll put one slug back.
不管怎样 你的问题都解决了
Either way, your problem is solved.
天啊 那个女士真的是最烂的
Oh, my God, that lady is the worst.
她甚至连谢谢都没说
She didn't even say thank you.
那不是我们做这个的原因 April
That's not why we do this, April.
我们做这个是因为它是好事 能帮到人
We do it because it's good and it helps people,
不是为了掌声
not to get the applause.
是啊 但那不会让你沮丧吗
Yeah, but doesn't that bum you out?
嗯 当然 只要有一个人能感激我的工作 一个 就会很好
Well, sure, it would be nice if just one person appreciated my work, at all.
但工作就是那样--
But that's the job--
擦烂泥和铲鼻涕虫
wiping slime and shoveling slugs.
好了 继续下一条投诉
All right. On to the next complaint.
你到底要送我去哪里啊 Knope
Where the hell are you sending me, Knope?
早啊 小可爱 - 早 Jessica
Morning, cutie. - Morning, Jessica.
哇
Whoa.
这些是来自你英国朋友 Edgar Covington阁下的礼物
These were a gift from your British friend, Lord Edgar Covington.
他对你俩印象深刻
He was very impressed with you two.
他在电♥话♥里听起来很有钱
He sounded rich on the phone.
我觉得他是从直升机里打来的电♥话♥
I think he was calling me from a helicopter.
可能是呢 他有两架
Could be. He owns two.
所以Andy要在那边呆三个月了 希望他没事
So Andy's gonna stay there for three months. I hope he's okay.
他今早给我发了封邮件
He sent me an email this morning.
我猜他上班的时候搭错了火车然后走丢了
I guess he got on the wrong train on the way to work and got lost.
是啊 这可不对吧
Yeah, this isn't right.
这些就没有看着熟悉的
None of this looks familiar.
巨石阵 位于伦敦西南100多公里
Eddie
Eddie?
啊哦 意外了个面咯
Uh-oh, Spaghettios.
哦 别担心 我肯定他能调整的
Oh, don't worry, I'm sure he'll adjust.
不 我把那只狗起名叫意外了个面
No, I named that dog Spaghettios,
然后他刚在你公文包里拉屎了
and he just pooped in your briefcase.
哦 天啊 - 好吧
Oh, my. - Okay.
来吧 糖屁屁
Come on, Sugarbutt!
哦 哪一只是糖屁屁啊
Oh, which one's Sugarbutt?
说的是你啊 来吧 我们有个董事会会议呢 糖屁屁
That's you! Come on. We got a board meeting, Sugarbutt.
极其的不合适啊
Wildly inappropriate.
你觉得你♥爸♥有任何可能放弃吗
Do you think there's any chance your dad will give up?
我怀疑 他从不放弃任何事 除了我妈
I doubt it. He never gives up on anything, except for my mom.
她一到30岁 他就"滚吧"
When she turned 30, he was like, "Get out!"
或许我就该直接放弃
Maybe I should just throw in the towel.
你♥爸♥会灭了我的 我会啥都不剩
Your dad'll destroy me. I'll be left with nothing.
本以为我是好看版的扎克伯格
Thought I was a better-looking version of Zuckerberg.
曾被扎克伯格偷走社交网络的创意建立Facebook
结果我是好看版的Winklevoss兄弟
Turns out I'm the better-looking version of the Winklevoss twins.
首先 这比喻绝了
First of all, unbelievable analogy.
第二 你在港什么呢啊 大哥
Second of all, what are you talking about, man?
你可是Tommy Haverford啊 你是个点子小金人啊
You're Tommy Haverford! You're an idea man.
均为R&B歌♥手
Babyface在你的年龄 他甚至还没签下Toni Braxton呢
When Babyface was your age, he hadn't even signed Toni Braxton yet,
更别说Usher了
let alone Usher.
你是对的 我基本上是Babyface
You're right. I mean, I'm basically Babyface.
你基本上是Babyface了
You're basically Babyface!
好吧 我要继续坚持 然后我要打败你♥爸♥
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表