Super cute baby bump. - Thanks.
照看得好
Good looking out.
嘿 Ron 你见到April了吗
Hey, Ron, have you seen April?
我基本上只关注了这些排骨
I've been mostly focused on these ribs.
顺便说 你的复活节火腿和感恩节火鸡都没了
By the way, you're out of Easter ham and Thanksgiving turkey.
聚会不错
Great party.
嘿
Hey.
你在空地上吗 一切都好吗
Are you on the lot? Is everything okay?
呃 没有很好
Uh, not really.
公共工程部在栅栏上放了个大挂锁
Public works put up a giant padlock on the fence
还有个标语写着"禁止非法侵入"
and a sign that says "No trespassing."
那大概不适用于我们吧
That probably doesn't apply to us.
还有个标语写着"尤其是Leslie Knope"
There's also a sign that says "Especially Leslie Knope."
嗯 Leslie Knope可是个常见名字啊
Well, Leslie Knope is a very common name.
哥本哈根有个教授就叫Leslie Knope啊
There's a professor in Copenhagen named Leslie Knope.
他们可能说的是他吧
They probably mean him.
他们是说那个教授吗
Do they mean the professor?
是啊 还有张你的照片
Yeah, there's a picture of you also.
还有两个大块头保安
And two huge security guards.
圣母玛利亚啊
Holy mother of Malia!
奥巴马夫妇的女儿叫Malia和Sasha
还有Sasha 我平等地爱她俩
And Sasha. I love them both equally.
好吧 这事儿的背后是那个蠢死的Harold
Okay, it's that stupid Harold who's behind this.
过来我们定个计划
Get here and we will make a plan.
这事儿我要做多久啊
How long do I have to do this?
知道我说为止 Orin
Until I say so, Orin!
保持角色
Stay in character.
Leslie睡前不能看任何Julie Andrews参演的片子
Leslie can't watch anything with Julie Andrews in it before bedtime
因为会让她过度亢奋
because it gets her too hyper.
好的 如果Chris中午太不稳定
Okay. If Chris gets cranky around noon,
就把鼠尾草籽塞进无花果--
just stuff some chia seeds into a fig--
每次都管用
works every time.
太棒了 谢谢
Awesome, thank you.
哇 我们真的选了很紧张的人
Wow, we really picked some intense people
共度余生啊 对吧 - 是啊
to spend our lives with, huh? - Yeah.
Leslie在哪呢 我有会儿没见她了
Where's Leslie? I haven't seen her in a while.
哦 她只是在奔波 试着给你准备一个精心而体贴的惊喜
Oh, she's just running around trying to pull off an elaborate, thoughtful surprise for you.
当然了 - Chris呢
Of course. - Where's Chris?
我告诉他The Wallflowers的《One Headlight》
I told him that One Headlight By the Wallflowers
不是"跳舞"音乐 而他说"有你那个态度才不是"
isn't "dancing" music and he said "Not with that attitude."
当然了
Of course.
伙计 Ann 你知道我刚想起来什么吗
Dude, Ann, you know what I just remembered?
我们曾经约会过啊
We used to date.
是啊 我们同居了两年
Yeah, we lived together for two years.
我知道啊 太疯狂了 对吧
I know, it's crazy, right?
总之 你是最棒的 在墨西哥好好玩吧
Anyways, you're the best. Have fun in Mexico.
Harold 又是Leslie Knope了 我知道你屏蔽了我的电♥话♥
Harold, it is Leslie Knope again. I know you are screening my calls,
但如果你能回我的--
but if you could call me bac--
然后他语♥音♥信箱满了
And his voicemail is full.
运气如何 - 翻过法规了
Did you have any luck? - Flipped through the bylaws.
我觉得没什么我能做的了
I don't think there's anything I can do.
能和市政经理结婚有啥意义啊
What is the point of being married to a city manager
他都不能施加无拘束的力量摧毁我的敌人们
if he can't wield unfettered power to crush my enemies?
希望能有几个其他原因呢
Hopefully there are a few other reasons.
是啊 - 看起来我们是碰壁了
Yeah. - Looks like we hit a wall.
哦天啊
Oh, God.
April 你没事吧 发生什么了
April? Are you okay? What's happening?
我就好害怕这意味着Ann不会真的走掉
I'm just so scared that this means that Ann won't really leave.
人生啊 对吧
Life, huh?
挺有趣的旅程
It's quite a ride.
是的 Tom 确实是
Yes, Tom, it is.
我给你准备了送别礼物
I got you a going-away present.
我把你从通讯录里删掉了
I'm deleting you from my phone.
你终于从我动物般的吸引力中逃脱了
You're finally free of my animal magnetism.
或许很多年后的一天 我们都老了
Maybe one day years from now when we're both old and
Chris也死了 你在哪偶遇了我
Chris is dead, you'll run into me somewhere.
我会给我最新的超巨型俱乐部开张
I'll be opening my latest mega club.
我看到你一个人走在街上
I'll see you there on the street by yourself
然后我告诉看门的/我个人保镖
and I'll tell the bouncer/my bodyguard,
"嘿 那个女人太老了 不能进这个俱乐部
"Hey, that woman's way too old to get into this club,
但要不你让她从后门进来吧
but why don't you let her in the back?"
那真是很慷慨了
That's very generous.
永远闪耀吧 甜心
Stay golden, sweetheart.
我也会想念你的 Tom - 嘘
I'm gonna miss you too, Tom. - Shh.
而且你很善良 你很体贴
And you're kind and you're thoughtful
你在身边总是带来欢乐
and you're always such a delight to have around.
我很确定你会是一个极其优秀的母亲
I am sure you are going to be an incredible mother.
谢谢了 Larry 那挺好的
Thanks, Larry. That's nice.
再见了 Ann
Good-bye, Ann.
我享受了我们共处的一部分时间
I have enjoyed parts of our time together.
哦天啊 Ron
Oh, God, Ron.
那真的很有意义
That was really something.
好吧 我们给Chris准备了什么
Okay, what do we have for Chris?
我拿了这个Pawnee市政♥府♥杯子
I got this City of Pawnee mug.
还有 这件酷夹克
Also, this cool jacket.
不 我觉得那就是Chris的夹克
No, I think that's Chris's jacket.
嗯 很好啊 那我们就知道他喜欢了
Okay, good, then we know he likes it.
跟上吧 Larry
Catch up, Larry.
好吧 我找到我们一起吃午餐的老发♥票♥
Okay, I found some old receipts from lunches we had together.
那算什么吗 - 这是我的贡献
Is that anything? - This is my contribution.
上面写着"Ron"
It says "Ron."
嘿 伙计们 怎么啦
Hey, guys, what's going on?
哦 我们正准备给你一堆酷礼物呢
Oh, we're just giving you a bunch of cool gifts.
别 天--哦...天啊 - 燃起希望吧 Chris
No, God--oh... God. - Get your hopes up, Chris.
我们看看里面有什么 各种各样的物品
Let's see what's in here. Some assorted items.
还有...几张纸
And... some pieces of paper.
哈 搞定了 好了
Boom, nailed it. All right.
现在我们可以开始享受聚会了
Now we can start enjoying this party.
Leslie 这是史上举办过最不可思议的活动了
Leslie, this is the most incredible event that has ever been thrown.
还有朝圣者排舞 拿着一盒糖果
There is a pilgrim line dancing with a box of candies.
你为什么看起来那么失落啊
Why do you look so bummed out?
我们本来计划给你准备Pawnee公园的意外开工的
We were planning a surprise groundbreaking at Pawnee commons for you.
你知道 那个把我们联结在一起的项目的真正开始
You know, an actual beginning to the project that brought us together.
但现在我们做不到了 因为Harold真是个混♥蛋♥脸
But now we can't do it because Harold is such a jerk face.
他在平地上拉了条带刺铁丝栅栏 现在搞不成了
He put a barbed wire fence around the lot and now it's not happening.
我很抱歉 Ann
I'm sorry, Ann.
第一件事 不要道歉
First of all, don't apologize.
第二件事 去他的Harold
And second of all, screw Harold.
如果我从Leslie Knope这里学到一件事
If I learned one thing from Leslie Knope
那就是我们不会接受拒绝
it is we do not take "No" for an answer.
我们足够努力 一切皆有可能
Anything is possible if we work hard enough.
我们来吧 - 哦天啊 Ann Perkins来救场了
Let's do it. - Oh, my God! Ann Perkins to the rescue.
好了 手伸出来 所有人
Okay, hands in, everybody.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
开工 - 我们上 - 黑暗力量崛起
Groundbreaking! - Let's go! - Dark forces, arise!
好吧 我没计划我们都要说什么 我的错
Okay, I didn't plan what we were all gonna say. That's my bad.
出发吧 Ann 我们走
Here we go, Ann. Let's go.
好吧 现在按门铃
Okay, now to ring the bell.
不打招呼冲进去
Bust in unannounced.
爱死了
Love it!
Harold - 什么鬼啊 Knope
Harold. - What the hell, Knope?
我们需要你在Sullivan大街平地竖起栅栏的钥匙
We need the key to the fence that you put up on the Sullivan Street lot.
你在我背后鬼鬼祟祟
You snuck around behind my back.
我告诉过你我不喜欢 别想了
I told you I didn't like that. Forget it.
来嘛 Harold 你看
Come on, Harold, look.
你现在手上有的是绝好的机会
This is a great opportunity you have right now.
就把我们当做能给你任何东西的精灵
Just think of us as your genies who can give you anything you want.
恶心事情不行
Nothing gross.
好吧 是 有我想要的东西
Okay, yeah, there is something I want.
超级起泡果味棒
Super fizzy fruity pop.
抱歉什么
Sorry?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表