好了 够了
Okay, enough is enough.
你什么毛病啊 女人 - 我不需要跟你解释
What is wrong with you, woman? - I don't need to explain myself to you!
我是沙皇 我想做啥做啥
I am the czar. I can do as I please.
阻挠沙皇的人会感受到沙皇的愤怒
Those who cross the czar feel the wrath of the czar!
Ann在考虑离开Pawnee了
Ann is thinking about leaving Pawnee.
搬家 和Chris一起
Moving, with Chris.
嗯 那很好啊
Well, that's nice.
好什么 水果篮才叫好
Ron Nice, Ron? Edible arrangements are nice.
这是火山一样激烈的背叛
This is volcanically hot betrayal!
她是我最好的朋友 她就想着要走了 就那样
She is my best friend! She's thinking about leaving, just like that!
然后她想跟我"说"吗
And she wants to "talk to me" about it?
就像 我甚至都不知道要说啥
It's like, I don't even know what to say.
说你爱她 你理解那是她的生活
That you love her and you understand that it's her life,
地理距离永远不会改变你的感受
and geography will never change your feelings.
无所谓了 我甚至不需要她
Whatever. I don't even need her.
我现在有Tynnyfer了 还有Craig
I've got Tynnyfer now, and Craig,
还有Eric 那个我还没见到的种族歧视毒贩子
and Eric, the racist drug dealer who I've yet to meet.
那些才是我真正的朋友
Those are my real friends.
你不能强迫友谊的 Leslie 要花时间
You can't force friendship, Leslie. It takes time.
我曾以为我有个朋友
I once thought I had a friend.
结果发现他是我遇到过最差的一个人
Then it turned out he was the single worst person I have ever met.
我同意Ron Leslie
I agree with Ron, Leslie.
就像Moz曾经说过
It's like Moz once said.
"抓住你的朋友"
"Hold on to your friends."
Morrissey The Smiths乐队
Morrissey. The Smiths.
你们不知道《肉是谋杀》吗
You don't know Meat Is Murder?
那是关于工业化牛肉消费写过最好的歌♥之一
It's one of the best songs ever written about industrialized beef consumption.
好了 Eagleton Ron 我觉得你可能该走了
Okay, Eagleton Ron. I think it might be time for you to go.
这个Ron基本上锁定了这个职位
This Ron has the position pretty much locked up,
然后 呃 我不觉得我们部门里能有你的位置
and, uh, I don't think we have any room for you in our department.
很公平 我应该预见到的
Fair enough. I should have seen it.
金牛和摩羯永远处不来 对吧
Taurus and Capricorns never mix, do they?
只需记住 Ron
Just remember, Ron.
向憎恨投降就像喝盐水
Giving in to hate is like drinking saltwater.
渴求只会更加强烈
The thirst only grows worse.
Leslie 移走这个人 不然我就要对他实施暴♥力♥行为了
Leslie, remove this man before I commit an act of violence against him.
无论你怎么做 我都不会还手的
Whatever you do, I won't fight back.
在我和他的一场史诗般的斗争之后 Eric走了
After I defeated him in an epic struggle, E.R.I.C. is gone.
取代他的是 T.O.M.--
He's been replaced by T.O.M.--
全镇组织矩阵
Town-wide Organizational Matrix.
今晚有大安排吗 Craig
Big plans tonight, Craig?
不 我有一大堆工作要做
No, I have a ton of work to do.
而且 我的DVR已经怀了13个月的《丑闻》了
Plus, my DVR is 13 months pregnant with episodes of Scandal.
《丑闻》是我最喜欢的剧了
Scandal's my favorite show.
我喜欢每一个角色 除了...
I love every character, except for...
Mellie. - Mellie.
Mellie. - Mellie.
哦 你当然喜欢《丑闻》了
Oh! Of course you like Scandal!
因为你太棒了 我爱你
Because you're amazing! I love you.
而且不论这份工作发生什么 我永远都会爱你
And no matter what happens with this job, I will always love you.
有没有礼貌啊
Excuse me!
你都是谁啊
Who even are you?
你的沙拉如何
How's your salad?
嗯 它叫做"好地球沙拉"
Well, it's called the "Good Earth Salad,"
但实际上 它就只有奶酪 太妃糖 和蚯蚓橡皮糖
but really, it's just cheese, toffee, and gummy bear worms.
这个镇真的很不健康
This town is really unhealthy.
你知道 我忘了做财务兄弟的这部分
You know, I forgot that this part of being accounting bros
实际上挺沮丧的
was actually pretty depressing.
我是说 在紧张地 甚至是吸毒一样的解决财务谜题之后
I mean, after the intense, almost meth-like high of solving accounting puzzles,
我们一天下来总是只剩精疲力尽
we were always just beat at the end of the day.
实际上我觉得是其他原因
I actually think it's something else.
那个时候 我们就只有这些
Back in the day, this was all we had.
我们会去一个镇 然后修补问题
We'd go into a town, we'd fix problems.
我们回到什么破旧小旅馆
We'd go back to some rundown motel.
1990年大卫林奇拍摄的侦探/科幻剧
是啊 你会锻炼 我重看《双峰》
Yeah, you'd exercise. I'd re-watch Twin Peaks,
《双峰》的衍生小说
然后去《双峰》留言板读《劳拉·帕尔默的秘密日记》
then hit the Twin Peaks message boards and read The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer
找找我错过的彩蛋
to find Easter Eggs I'd missed.
但现在 Ann和Leslie是我们真正的伴侣了
But now, Ann and Leslie are our real partners.
是啊 这是好事
Yeah. It's a good thing.
但我们找到她们之前 你是很好的替代
But you were a fine surrogate before we found them.
就想让你知道 我们在考虑搬家了
Just so you know, we're thinking of moving.
不知道去哪 可能去密歇根 和Ann的家人一起
Don't know where yet. Maybe Michigan, to be with Ann's family.
哇 那让我有点难过
Wow. That makes me kind of sad.
但也
But also
非常为你和Ann开心
incredibly happy for you and Ann.
我们都有很大的进步了
We have come a long way.
有健康东西了
Something healthy!
一个樱桃番茄
A cherry tomato.
不对
Nope.
一颗口香糖球 - 哦
A gumball. - Ooh!
我真想说的是 我很抱歉
What I really want to say is, I'm sorry.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
这整件事就很可怕也很困惑
This whole thing is just scary and confusing.
我爱你
I love you.
我想聊这些 这所有的 无论这意味着什么
I want to talk about this, all of this, whatever it means.
那样可以吗
Was that okay?
我觉得挺好
I guess it's good.
再说一遍 我几乎不认识你或者Ann
Again, I barely know you or Ann,
所以我没有太多能贡献的
so I don't have much to go off of.
嗯... - 嘿 Leslie
Well... - Hey, Leslie.
嘿 呃 你可以走了 假Ann
Hey. Uh, you are excused, Fake Ann.
这六个小时很值得 谢谢你
That was six hours well spent. Thank you.
看起来你已经做好全部决定了
Looks like you've made all your decisions.
嗯 几乎
Well, almost.
你在和Evelyn聊什么来着
What were you talking to Evelyn about?
没什么 不重要
Nothing. It's not important.
唯一重要的事情是你
The only thing that's important is you.
我准备好聊这些了
I'm ready to talk about this.
我想要聊这些
I want to talk about this.
现在是好时候吗
Is now a good time?
是的 现在是很好的时候
Yes. Now is a great time.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表