听起来不错 我会吃完三明治欣赏风景的
Sounds good. I will finish my sandwich and enjoy the view.
嘿 Harvey Ben Wyatt 我们电♥话♥联♥系♥过了
Hey, Harvey. Ben Wyatt. We spoke on the phone.
是 是 我们确实是 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, we sure did. Okay.
这个小妖怪是谁 - Tom Haverford Pawnee商业联络人
Who's this little genie right here? - Tom Haverford, Pawnee business liaison.
行吧
Okay.
你们的合同就在这呢
Got your contracts for you right here.
哇 这比原来的一页版要厚多了啊
Wow. It's a lot thicker than the original one-page version.
我对待帐篷很严肃的 Ben 我是个帐篷人
I take tents pretty seriously, Ben, I'm a tent guy.
我光在这个仓库就有1300顶帐篷
I got over 1,300 tents in this warehouse alone.
其中900顶超过180平方米 80顶有条纹
900 of those are over 2,000 square feet, 80 of 'em are striped,
而确切说有4顶曾被Rene Russo小姐租过
and exactly 4 of 'em were once rented by Miss Rene Russo.
哇 - 是啊 真真儿的
Whoa! - Yeah. No doy.
我觉得我知道我在干什么
I think I know what I'm doing.
所以我加上了几个音节之类的玩艺儿
So I added a few syllables and whatnot.
条款 等等 附录 诸如此类
Clauses, et cetera. Addendums, what have you.
我们要不就继续给我签了呗
Why don't we go ahead and sign that for me?
嗯 我觉得我们得好好看看这些
Yeah, I think we're gonna need to take a look at this.
嗯 所以我猜着不是个简单交易啊
Hmm. So I guess this is not a straightforward deal.
Shauna 太开心你能赶上了 你肤色晒得不错啊
Shauna, I'm so glad you could make it. You're so tan.
哦 谢谢 我刚从罗马的单人旅行回来
Oh, thanks. I just got back from a solo trip to Rome.
我本来要和我男朋友去的 但他来不了
I was gonna go with my boyfriend, but he couldn't come
因为他决定和他夫人呆着了
because he decided to stay with his wife.
哎呀
Oof.
我爱罗马 是个特别好的地方
I love Rome. It's such a great place.
罗马过气了 你们都去过吉隆坡吗
Rome's played out. Have y'all been to Kuala Lumpur?
你什么时候去过亚洲啊 - 我一直去的啊
When did you go to Asia? - I go all the time.
你觉得我按♥摩♥浴缸上的水晶佛像是从哪搞的
Where do you think I got that crystal Buddha head above my jacuzzi?
你有按♥摩♥浴缸啊 了解了
You have a jacuzzi? Good to know.
新Pawnee最好朋友的前景
Prospects for new Pawnee best friend.
Donna Meagle 自信满满 善于处世 我们是老交情了
Donna Meagle. Confident, worldly, we go way back.
April Ludgate 想象丰富 年轻有为 朝气蓬勃
April Ludgate. Vivid imagination, young, and vibrant.
Shauna Malwae-Tweep 漂亮 虚弱 做糟糕的生活决定
Shauna Malwae-Tweep. Pretty, fragile, makes terrible life decisions.
真的需要修补 但你看 我认识Ann的时候她也没多好啊
A real fixer-upper, but look, it's not like Ann was doing so hot when I met her.
Ethel Beavers 有点算是黑♥马♥ 脾气古怪 但可能很有智慧
Ethel Beavers. Bit of a dark horse. Crotchety, but probably wise.
然后我们有Evelyn 也就是假Ann
And then we got Evelyn, aka fake Ann.
我不知道她的姓 实话说我们只是需要凑人数
I don't know her last name. Honestly we just needed bodies.
谢谢各位 这么临时都能聚在一起
Thank you, everyone, for getting together on such short notice,
然后闺蜜节快乐
and happy Galentine's day.
嗯 严格来说今天不是正确日期
Now, this is not technically the right date,
但任何时候一群女人聚在一起吃早午餐
but any time a group of women get together for brunch,
我们都能体现出这个节日的精神
we embody the spirit of the holiday.
今天我们庆祝友谊 一起共度几个小时
Today we will celebrate friendship, spend a few hours together,
然后回答一些我汇总的问题
and answer a couple of questions I've compiled.
只为了好玩 不是认真的
Just for fun. Nothing serious.
但请完全诚实地回答问题
But please answer them with complete honesty
因为我能分辨你是不是撒谎
'cause I'll be able to tell if you're lying.
敬女友们 - 耶
To girlfriends! - Yay.
女友们 - 呜呼
Girlfriends. - Whoo-hoo!
好了 到了来点闺蜜节问答的时候了
Okay, it's time for a little Galentine's day Q&A.
Donna 你先挑
Donna, you pick first.
"你最喜欢的电视剧是什么"
"What is your favorite TV show?"
嗯 推特直播的话 我选《丑闻》
Well, for live tweeting, it's Scandal.
刷剧的话 是《丑闻》
For binge watching, it's Scandal.
但就时尚而言 实际上是《丑闻》
But for fashion, it's actually Scandal.
我的答案是《丑闻》 - 哈 April
My answer is Scandal. - Hmm. April?
哦 我爱在YouTube上看俄♥罗♥斯♥交通事故
Ooh, I love watching Russian traffic accidents on YouTube
同时用错误的速度播放儿童音乐
while I play children's music at the wrong RPM.
我喜欢选美比赛 所有人都又开心又完美
I like beauty pageants. Everyone is so happy and perfect.
我喜欢《谋杀诊断书》 还有情♥色♥电影
I like Diagnosis Murder. And skin flicks.
有人能给我加酒吗
Can anybody top me off?
最喜欢电视剧的正确答案是《胜利之光》
The correct answer for favorite TV show is Friday Night Lights.
正确答案吗 - 下一个问题
The correct answer? - Next question.
好吧 这个合同也太离谱了
Okay, this contract is insane.
有人进入帐篷还要额外收费吗
It costs extra to have people inside the tents?
门帘税又是什么 - 嗯 你需要门帘的
And what's a flap tax? - Well, you need flaps, bro.
没有门帘的帐篷基本上就是降落伞
A tent without flaps is basically a parachute.
展开费用吗
An unfolding charge?
噪音损害弃权书 噪音怎么能损害帐篷的
A noise damage waiver? How can noise damage tents?
嘘 拜托声音小一点 这里有帐篷的
Shh. Keep your voice down, please, there's tents here.
你们看 你们想怎么跟我吵都可以
Now, look, you can argue with me all you want,
但你俩傻屌♥不同意的每一个单项
but for every line item that you two idiots disagree with,
都会有$50的额外讨论费用 现在多少了 甜妹儿
there's gonna be a $50 discussion surcharge. What are we up to, doll?
$400 - 额外讨论费吗 疯了吧
$400. - A discussion surcharge? That's nuts.
$450 - 算了 交易取消
$450. - That's it. Deal's off.
我们再找地方做生意吧
We'll take our business elsewhere.
你们自便 先生们 抱歉我们没谈成
Suit yourself, gentlemen. Sorry we couldn't make a deal.
等等 等等 我再试一件事
Wait, wait. Let me try one more thing.
现在价格呢
What's the price now?
再加$80 我喜欢另外一种
$80 more. I liked it better the other way.
确实有效果呢
Does have an effect, though.
接待员说只要有空位就能把你排进去
The receptionist says she'll fit you in as soon as there's an opening.
如果你没事了 我就要回公园了
If you're all right, I'm gonna head back to the park.
等等 等等 等等 很快 很快的
Wait, wait, wait, real quick, real quick.
你知道我的社保号♥码是多少吗
Do you know what my social security number is?
或者我对什么过敏吗
Or if I'm allergic to anything?
我不喜欢玉米 我应该写下吗
I don't like corn. Should I put that down?
还是说会让人费解 因为我确实喜欢玉米糖
Or will that be confusing? Because I do like candy corn.
哦 Ron 真是混乱啊
Oh, Ron. What a mess.
来 让我帮你吧
Here, let me help you.
我想要的只是有两个小时能忘记我是个家长
All I wanted was two hours where I got to forget that I was a parent.
Ron 你看 我找到了三个不同之处
Ron, look. I found all three differences.
这是两张完全不同的图片
Those are two completely different pictures.
"女士之选" - 哦 百搭选择
"Ladies' choice." - Ooh! Wild card option.
好吧 任何人透露关于她们生活的任何细节 什么都行
Okay, anybody reveal anything about their life, anything at all.
我取消过两次婚约
I've gotten two annulments.
Keith Sweat 90年代流行R&B歌♥手
一次是娱乐 一次是完成针对Keith Sweat的长♥期♥骗局
One for pleasure, and one to cap off a long con I was running against Keith Sweat.
哇 Ethel 你曾-- 好吧 Ethel睡着了 Shauna呢
Wow. Ethel, have you-- Okay, Ethel's asleep. Shauna?
我在基于我的播客撰写一本回忆录
I'm writing a memoir based on my blog.
书名叫做《Tweep持假象》
It's called Tweeping Up Appearances,
是关于我通过在微笑中度过痛苦来寻找幸福的旅程
and it's about my journey to find happiness by smiling through the pain.
好吧 这我可以处理
Okay, I can work with that.
Knope 你在那个笔记本里折腾什么呢
Knope, what you got going on in that notebook?
就在我可靠的日记本里随手记下一些回忆
Just jotting down memories in my trusty old journal.
"友谊排名" 那是啥啊
"Friendship rankings." What's that?
不是听起来的那个样子
It's not what it sounds like.
仅仅是一种让我想出你们哪一个是最棒的方法
It's simply a way for me to figure out which one of you is the best.
那也太混乱了 - 是啊 那也太没劲了 我走了
That's messed up. - Yeah, that is really lame, and I'm leaving.
你不该是这样的 Knope - Donna 你生个什么气啊
You're better than that, Knope. - Donna, why are you angry?
你排名第一啊 - 拜 各位 这真的是场...
You were in first place. - Bye, everyone. This was a really...
早午餐 - 礼物袋留下
brunch. - Leave the bag.
如果你明年还搞这个 就别联♥系♥我
If you do this again next year, don't call me.
嗯 默认值的话 那就是Shauna了
Well, by default, it's Shauna.
那就是你想找到新最佳好友的办法 对吧
That's how you want to find your new best friend, right?
默认值
By default?
我呆在那个满是灰的仓库里 毛孔都堵死了
My pores are clogged up from being in that dusty warehouse.
我要去看看这家加油站有没有碧柔鼻贴
I'm gonna check if this gas station has some Biore strips.
哦 谢谢了 Larry 你这样真好
Aw, thanks, Larry, that's nice of you.
Gayle总是让我擦挡风玻璃
Gayle always has me do the windshield.
她喜欢站在我后面看着
She likes to stand behind me and watch.
她说那是最好看的角度
According to her, it's the best view.
Gayle还好吗 - 哦 太棒了
How is Gayle? - Oh, wonderful.
姑娘们呢 - 她们很好
And the girls? - They're good.
你为什么想知道 - 我真心感兴趣
Why do you want to know? - I'm genuinely interested.
对不起 我就是不习惯办公室的人们问我事情
I'm sorry. I'm just not used to people from the office asking me things.
有点可怕 但是好的方式
It's kind of scary. But in a good way, though.
嗷 天 我错过了一次Larry屁吗
Aw, man, did I miss a Larry fart?
哦 不 呃 我们只是在--
Oh, no, uh, we were just--
是啊 Tom 是的 我-我真的放了一个 不是么 Ben
Yeah, Tom. Yeah, I-I really ripped one. Didn't I, Ben?
是啊 是啊 声音挺大
Yeah. Yeah, it was loud.
闻起来像头河马在臭鼬身上拉了一泡
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表