所以是怎么回事 Ron Diane让你卖♥♥掉找个地方吗
So what's the story, Ron? Diane making you sell this place?
完全不是
Not at all.
最近 我购买♥♥了足够全家人使用的新小屋
Recently, I purchased a new cabin big enough for the whole family.
我只是无法证明拥有四座小屋的合理性
I just can't justify owning four cabins.
两座小屋
Two cabins.
我买♥♥的新小屋有个很棒的轮胎秋千给女孩们
The new cabin I bought has a great tire swing for the girls,
能让所有孩子玩耍的一个湖
access to a lake for all the kids to play in.
此外 它没有这些锋利的
Plus, it doesn't have these razor-sharp
从地下伸出的防卫木板
perimeter defense planks sticking out of the ground.
我一般收5%的佣金 但我只收3%
I usually get a 5% commission, but I'll do it for 3%.
亲友折扣 - 还是5%吧
Friends and family discount. - Make it 5%.
我不想让你有我们成为朋友的想法
I don't want you getting any ideas about us being friends.
尊重 - Donna宝贝
Respect. - Donna, baby.
放在壁炉上的 我在想假鹿角
For the fireplace, I'm thinking fake antlers.
但假鹿角上我们要挂什么样的围巾呢
But what kind of scarves do we want to hang off the fake antlers?
哦 啧 钩针的 - 完全当然
Oh, duh. Crocheted. - Most def.
那些在"游历法国"的古董海报旁边看着会很适合的
That'll look legit next to those antique "Visit France" posters.
嗯
Mm.
Ron 你想待在外面啥也不做
Ron, you want to stay outside and do nothing
让他们把你的小屋整成垃圾吗
while they make your cabin look like garbage?
我非常想
I'd like that very much.
我们可以看着影子变长
We can watch the shadows get longer.
好吧
Okay.
哇 你们这真的把启动文书搞得很正经啊
Wow, you guys sure take the start-up paperwork seriously around here.
抱歉让你这么开始 还是在周五
Sorry to start you out like this, and on a Friday no less.
但这是我们最棘手的案例
But it's our toughest case.
三个冲突的家庭信托 一份充满争议的遗嘱--
Three competing family trusts, a contested will--
真是个难题呢
it's a real puzzler!
所以看看你几斤几两吧 天才
So let's see what you got, genius.
如果我今晚被谋杀了 从调查那两个家伙开始
If I'm murdered tonight, start the investigation with those two guys.
你们这群木瓜来这干什么呢
The hell you nerds doing here?
我们保险箱的事情还没聊完呢 这事还没完
We're not done talking about the lockbox. This isn't over.
而我是来调解的
And I am here to mediate.
你们不能就这么直接到我门口来
You can't just show up at my door like this.
你看 我知道我们有分歧 但这对我很重要
Look, I know we have had our differences, but this is very important to me.
我们不达成一致我不会走的
And I'm not leaving until we hash this out.
我尊重你的勇气 Knope 你可以进来一分钟
I respect the moxie, Knope. You can come in for a minute.
脱鞋 这是栋尊重的房♥子
Shoes off. This is a house of respect.
嗯 我不需要那么做了 我的脚很干净的
Well, I don't need to do that. My feet are very clean.
没鞋子 你就输了
No shoes, you lose.
"没鞋子你就输了"
"No shoes, you lose"?
那意味着我们应该穿鞋 对吧
That means we should have shoes then, right?
没鞋子...
No shoes...
嗯
Hmm.
是 所以这就是我的周末道场
Yeah, so this is my weekend dojo.
抱歉 这个地方有点杂乱
Sorry, the place is a bit of a mess.
我老婆要在俄克拉荷马州呆八个月
My wife's in Oklahoma for eight months.
可能永远 到时候看她能不能原谅我
Maybe forever. We'll see if she forgives me.
那是谁啊 Michelle Wie吗 - 与性无关
Who's that, Michelle Wie? - It's not sexual.
我只是真心喜欢她的比赛
I'm just a really big fan of her game.
真的吗 - 是啊
Really? - Yeah.
因为那张图片里 她穿着比基尼
Because in that picture, she's wearing a bikini.
是啊 谢谢 我自己PS的
Yeah, thanks. Photoshopped it myself.
太棒了
Fantastic.
嗯 到我上♥床♥睡觉的时候了 所以...
Well, this is about the time I hit the hay, so...
要不我们都上♥床♥睡觉呢
Why don't we all hit the hay?
我们呆在这 睡一晚上的好觉
We'll stay here, get a good night's sleep,
然后我们明天开始协商
and we can start negotiations tomorrow.
来的路上我们去了批发商店
We stopped at the outlet mall on the way here.
给我们自己买♥♥了睡袋 一大罐焦糖爆米花
Got ourselves a sleeping bag, a giant tin of caramel corn,
还有DKNY的一条不规则裙子
and an irregular skirt from DKNY.
缝边有点歪了 但是只要八块钱
The hem is crooked, but it was 8 bucks.
重点是 我在拿到保险箱之前是不会走的
The point is, I am not leaving until I get that lockbox.
哦 来强硬的 是吧
Oh, playing hardball, huh?
嘿 我不麻烦啊 你可以睡那个沙发
Hey, no sweat off my sack. You can take the couch,
如果你能把我的健身器材拿走的话
if you can get my exercise equipment out of the way.
我觉得我能搞定
I think I can handle it.
这张桌子有多赞啊 哈
How sweet is this table, by the way, huh?
我在一家真的日式铁板烧店搞到的
I got it from an actual benihana.
花了我四千块 每一分钱都值了
Cost me 4 grand. Worth every penny.
好的 谁要来点正宗的 日式早饭啊
はぃ! Can I interest anyone in an authentic a-Japanese a-break-a-fast?
用筷子吃的炒蛋吗 行啊
Scrambled eggs eaten with chopsticks? Okay.
好的
はぃ!
你知道 或许我们可以边吃边协商
You know, maybe we should negotiate while we're eating.
别 急什么啊 待会儿有的是时间呢
No, what's the rush? Plenty of time for that later.
你知道能让你开口 或者只需要几瓶啤酒
You know what might put you in the mood to talk is a couple of brewskis
以及一本有你最爱女性摔跤手的日历
and a calendar featuring some of your favorite female wrestlers.
哦 耶 Knope 你知道如何抓住男人的心
Oh, yeah. Knope, you know the way to a man's heart.
耶 行 我们聊
Yeah, okay. Let's talk.
没问题
You got it.
这些人不愿意走啊
These people won't leave.
有个家伙甚至往卫生间里看
One guy even looked in the bathroom.
是啊 那个意思是他们喜欢这地儿
Yeah, that means they like the place.
如果你就别折腾他们 我觉得我们可能会有出价的
If you just leave them alone, I think we might get some offers.
这根常青树香气的蜡烛 应该能帮人们进入买♥♥♥房♥♥的心情
This evergreen scented candle should help put people in the mood to buy.
你可以就把门打开 让真正的的松树味道飘进来
You could just open the door and let the actual smell of the pines in.
树都黏黏的 而且里面还有虫子
Trees are sticky, and they got bugs in them.
这地方也太随意了吧
This place is so random.
左侧是本剧编剧Megan Amram
我不知道啊 它就 像是 在与世隔绝
I don't know. It's kind of, like, in the middle of nowhere.
我知道啊 那就是 就 最好笑的地方
I know. That's, like, the hilarious part.
要花多久过来就像个笑话
It's like a joke how long it takes to get here.
这就像是个自指小屋
It's like a meta-cabin.
哦 是的 - 我也这么觉得 是的
Oh yeah. - That's what I thought, yeah.
我听说Dave Eggers写过一篇短篇
I heard that Dave Eggers wrote a short story
说的是他在那边那棵树下面找到的一盘磁带
about this tape cassette that he found under that tree over there.
哦 天啊 - 你在干什么呢
Oh, my God. - What are you doing?
我在试着让这些讨厌的呆呆们为你的小屋多付钱
I'm trying to get these annoying dumdums to pay more money for your cabin.
继续
Carry on.
哦天啊 我听说Neko Case和Ben Gibbard在这里亲热过一次
Oh, my God, I heard that Neko Case and Ben Gibbard made out here once.
分别为乡村摇滚歌♥手和另类摇滚乐队Death Cab for Cutie主唱
啥
What?
周六和Ben在公♥司♥
Saturday at the firm with Ben.
好吧 我们解散租借然后申请破产
Okay, we dissolve the loan-out and file bankruptcy.
那样只有我们的客户具有资产所有权
That way only our clients have claim to the assets.
很好的主意...
Great idea...
我们一个月前想到的
that we had a month ago.
问题是 资产所有权还在信托手里
The problem is, the trust still has claim to the property.
那我们就把信托终止
Then we dissolve the trust.
客户A B 和F 他们必须同意
Clients "A," "B," and "F," they would have to agree,
但如果他们争取资产 我们可以仲裁
but if they went for it, we could arbitrate.
他是对的 我们没想到这招
He's right. We never thought of that.
哦 哦 Ben Ben
Oh, oh! Ben, Ben.
再说一遍 但这次我要把灯打开 就像你有个主意了
Say it again but this time I'm gonna turn the light on, like you just had an idea.
当然 当然 是 我支持你 呃 好的
Sure, sure. Yeah, I'm with you. Um, okay.
如果 我们把信托终止呢
What if we dissolve the trust?
好 你刚刚攻破了这个案例
Yes! You just cracked the case.
我只是在做分内事
I'm just doing my job.
好吧 有个主意
Okay, here's an idea.
或许我们把公园的一部分叫做"Jamm区域"呢 - 嗯
Maybe we name part of the park the "Jamm Zone"? - Hmm.
是 Jamm中意这个
Yeah, Jamm could dig on that.
要不在Jamm区域里禁止已婚妹进入呢
How about if in the Jamm zone, there's no married chicks allowed?
警告 Jeremy
Caution, Jeremy.
我觉得会有人认为"无已婚妹"区域
I think there are people that will find the "No Married Chicks" zone
在道德上会抵触 也难以执行
both morally repugnant and hard to enforce.
好吧
All right.
听着 我们来祝贺这个进程 分享点真正的毛豆
Listen, let us celebrate this progress by sharing these authentic edamame,
或者叫东京豆
or Tokyo beans.
你们吃这些的时候要非常小心
Now I want you to be very careful about eating these.
你吃掉壳子 然后把种子扔掉
You eat the shells, and you throw the seeds out.
哇 你真是陷入了亚洲文化啊
Wow. You have really immersed yourself in Asian culture.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表