我必须说这份报告真的让人印象深刻 Knope小姐
I've got to say that this report is quite impressive, Miss Knope.
非常感谢 市政经理先生
Thank you very much, Mr. City Manager.
而我必须说你穿着这条裤子的样子
And I have to say that the way that you're rockin' those slacks
也很印象深刻 - 嗯 谢谢了
is quite impressive as well. - Well, thank you.
我们能搞快点吗 拜托 - 什么
Can we hurry this up, please? - What?
承认你一位雇员的优秀工作没有什么错啊
There's nothing wrong with acknowledging the fantastic work of one of your employees,
尤其是在她还可爱的情况下
especially if she's adorable.
我回到了公园部 Ben是市政经理
I am back at the parks department, and Ben is city manager,
但我们结婚了 所以是合法的
but we're married, so it's kosher.
而且太棒了 我们一起生活...
And awesome. We live together...
也一起工作 - 而我们是那么地...
And work together. - And we are so...
一致...
In sync...
我们能结束对方的... - 句子
That we finish each other's... - Sentences!
我们在家里排练过了
We rehearsed that at home.
裸体在床上排的
Naked in bed.
咋滴啦 - 咋滴啦
What! - What!
请给表格盖章
Please stamp the form.
我只想再欣赏一遍
I just want to admire it one more time.
再说一次 极好的工作
Again, fantastic work.
实际上 干得这么漂亮...
In fact, such good work...
我觉得我已经爱上你了
I think I'm in love with you.
哦天啊 那是好消息 因为我也爱上你了
Oh, my God, that's great news, 'cause I'm in love with you too.
啥 - 啥 - 盖章啊
What? - What? - Stamp the form.
好吧 我们别冷落了Ron
Okay, let's not let Ron feel left out.
我们也爱你 Ron
We love you too, Ron.
盖上那个该死的章吧 - 集体拥抱
Stamp the damn form. - Group hug!
哦 我可以来个集体拥抱
Oh, I'm down for a group hug.
小小集拥 - 快来吧
Little G.H. - Bring it in.
来--
Come o--
哇
Wow.
我觉得我们的爱让他生气了
I think our love made him angry.
我觉得他扭伤我手腕了 没开玩笑 - 真的吗
I think he broke my wrist. I'm not kidding. - Really?
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第6季 第12集
第6季 第12集
早上好啊 Ann Perkins 你今天感觉如何
Good morning, Ann Perkins. How are you feeling today?
完美
Perfect.
除了我是头鲸鱼 而且我的脚要疼死了
Except that I'm a whale and that my feet already kill.
鲸鱼可没有脚啊 - 我的身形太荒唐了
Whales don't have feet. - I am a crazy shape.
今早我起床的时候 我直接向前倒下了
This morning when I got out of bed, I just tipped forward
像一个没做好的保龄球瓶子一样
like a poorly made bowling pin.
我提到过我脚一直疼死吗
Did I mention that my feet kill me all the time?
哦 让我来揉揉吧
Oh! Let me rub them.
哦 等等 不行
Oh, wait. No.
我在有趣老爹网上读到
I read something on raddadsolutions.net
脚上有一个压力点可能会刺♥激♥分娩
that there's a pressure point in the foot that could induce labor.
哦 无所谓了 我不在乎了
Oh, it doesn't matter. I don't care.
我要去咽下我每天必须吃的大药丸
I'm gonna go choke down those horse pills I have to take every day.
哦不不 我帮你切成两半吧
Oh, no, no, I'll cut them in half for you.
而我会给你倒一杯亚麻籽牛奶冲下去
And I will pour you a glass of flaxseed milk to wash it down.
一切都很棒
Everything is amazing.
今天是完美的
Today is perfect,
而且我爱你
and I love you.
Chris太好了 考虑周全 而且态度积极
Chris is so wonderful and thoughtful and positive.
他他妈的快把我搞疯了
He's driving me up the fucking wall.
奶昔好了
Smoothie's ready!
这个农民市场的开张
Opening this farmers market
是我作为市议员最大的贡献之一
was one of my greatest achievements as city councilor.
对经济好 对家庭好
It's good for the economy, it's good for families,
对宣传健康生活方式也很好
and it's good for promoting a healthy lifestyle,
而Pawnee极其需要这个
which Pawnee desperately needs.
看看这棵小树啊
Look at this tiny tree.
这个能吃吗
Can you eat this?
哦 这棵死掉了
Aww. This one's dead.
嘿 Connie包菜 今天什么好啊
Hey, Connie Cabbage. What's good today?
绿色包菜肯定有把握
Green cabbage is always a safe bet.
紫包菜也很好
Red cabbage is good.
我是说 总是错不了的
I mean, you can't go wrong.
那就是包菜的有趣之处
That's the fun thing about cabbage.
有趣之处之一啊 - 哦
One of the fun things. - Oh!
是时候把这个市场带到下一个层次了 各位
Time to crank this market up a notch, y'all!
"甜菜身体 来甜菜吧"
"Chardbodies: Get a chard on"?
我们在这里充"甜"吧
Let's get "re-charded" in here!
到底发生什么了啊 - 哦 是啊
What the hell is going on? - Oh, yeah.
那是新开的甜菜摊
That's the new chard stand.
我想那也是种卖♥♥蔬菜的方式吧
I suppose that's one way to sell vegetables.
我们有瑞士甜菜 我们有白甜菜 我们有甜菜酥
We got Swiss chard, we got white chard, we got chard poppers!
而给你们那些古怪的素食者们...
And for all you freaky vegans out there...
我们有甜菜酒
We got chard shots!
耶
Yeah!
嗯 甜菜也太苦了
Mmm, chard is so bitter.
Ben 做点什么啊
Ben, do something.
你想让我做什么 - 嗯 你可是市政经理啊
What do you want me to do? - Well, you're the city manager.
把他们踢出去 他们违反了每一条农民市场行为守则
Kick them out. They're violating every single one of the farmers market's rules of conduct.
你说"行为守则" 意思是你做的那几个木制标语
By "rules of conduct," do you mean that wooden sign you made
上面写着 "请'豌'柔待人"吗
that says, "Peas be kind to others"?
是的 还有 "如遇火灾 '苣'绝惊慌"
Yes, and "In case of fire, romaine calm,"
还有 "你不会'香'信我们的商户多会'榄'客"
and "You won't bay leaf how nice olive our vendors are."
我不喜欢蔬菜 但我很擅长蔬菜谐音梗
I don't like vegetables, but I'm very good at vegetable puns.
好吧 我承认这有点可疑 但是...
Okay, I admit this is a little iffy, but...
只是有点可疑吗 - 我检查城市商户准则之前什么都不能做
A little iffy? - I can't do anything until I check the rules for city vendors.
包菜啊
Cabbage!
来...买♥♥吧
Come and... get it.
Connie 别啊
Connie, no.
把那些收起来
Put those away.
*April坐在我腿上*
♪ April's sitting on my lap ♪
*别告她厕所我想上*
♪ I shouldn't tell her that I gotta take a crap ♪
*哦 悲剧*
♪ Oh, no
别 - *我就该去*
Don't. - ♪ I should just go
哦天啊 你弹吉他啊
Oh, my God. You play guitar?
不 那是台超小的钢琴
No, that's a super small piano.
好吧 我就需要你这种讽刺来好好散个步
Okay, I'm gonna need the sarcasm to take a long walk right now.
我的糟糕侄子Sebastian这周末要办个六岁生日趴
My terrible nephew Sebastian is having his sixth birthday party this weekend,
而他们雇的小丑得疱疹了
and the clown they hired has shingles.
你觉得你们乐队能来演奏一个小时吗
You think your band could play for an hour?
多少钱 - 75
How much? - 75.
75万刀吗
$75,000?
300如何 - 300万刀吗
How about 300? - $300,000?
150 - 他们接了
150. - They'll do it.
啊 谢谢你 真是太欣慰了
Ah, thank you. That is such a relief.
我非常爱我的侄子 但他是个可怕的小暴君
I love my nephew very much, but he's a horrible little tyrant,
所以别把他这天给毁了
so don't ruin this day for him!
150块吗
150 bucks?
分开四份 哈
Split that four ways, boom.
600刀
$600.
我再说一遍 男卫生间急需一个单独的洗面奶机
I'll say it again: The men's room needs a separate dispenser for face wash.
我可不能用洗手液洗脸啊
I can't wash my face with hand soap.
看看这些毛孔 它们都张开了
Look at these pores. They're gaping.
嘿 伙计们 - 暂停
Hey, guys. - Time-out.
我们暂时休会 我们能帮你吗 Ann
Let's take a brief recess. Can we help you, Ann?
我在找Leslie 但现在我很好奇
I was looking for Leslie, but now I'm curious
工作时间 你们为何坐在这什么不做还喝酒
why you guys are sitting around doing nothing and getting drunk at work.
美酒
是牢骚和奶酪俱乐部 美人儿
It's the whine & cheese club, gorgeous.
这是每月的聚会
It's a monthly gathering
在此我们聚在一起发泄上班时的烦人事
where we all get together and vent about what annoys us at work.
同时也享受美酒和奶酪 当然
Over fine wines and cheeses, of course.
Larry 香肠
Larry, salami!
人力资源部要求我每个月有一次
The human resources department requires that I be available once a month
和我的雇员们讨论办公室争议
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表