打开顶层抽屉
天啊
God!
对不起 对不起 - 发生什么了
Sorry! Sorry! - What's happening?
我听不见了 而且 我要死了
I can't hear! And I'm dying!
宝贝 放松 我只想给你个惊喜
Baby, relax. I just wanted to surprise you.
打开底下的抽屉然后看蛋糕
Open the bottom drawer and read the cake.
"你愿意和我参加舞会吗"
"Will you go to prom with me?"
嗯 这事越来越奇怪了
Well, this just keeps getting weirder.
因为镇合并 学校必须要做出一些削减
Because of the merger, schools have had to make some cuts,
而第一个减掉的就是毕业舞会了
and the first thing to go was the senior prom.
所以作为绝望中的最后一搏
So as a last-minute Hail Mary,
公园部要给他们开一场舞会
the parks department is throwing prom for them.
他们也准备砍掉中高级拉丁语课
They also wanted to cut A.P. Latin,
所以我志愿讲授拉丁语
so I volunteered to teach Latin.
这还提醒我了 我需要去学拉丁语
Which reminds me, I need to learn Latin.
我一直在想那份芝加哥的工作
I can't stop thinking about that job in Chicago,
而我觉得这场舞会可以让我转移注意力
and I think this prom will be a good distraction.
我高三的时候 没法决定是选择印第安纳大学还是麻省阿默斯特分校
In my senior year when I couldn't decide between Indiana and Amherst,
我把全部的精力都集中到舞会规划 而那是最棒的舞会
I focused all my energy on planning my prom, and it was the best prom ever.
此外 我和影音俱乐部的Harvey还亲热了
Plus, I made out with Harvey from the A.V. Club.
嗯 我觉得我有点嫉妒Harvey了
Hmm, I think I'm jealous of Harvey.
你不该嫉妒的 几周之后 他因为录像机触电差点死了
You shouldn't be. A few weeks later, he almost died from a VCR electrocution.
传言说他现在还能一眨眼就打开微波炉呢
Legend has it that he can still turn on a microwave just by blinking at it.
重点是 你愿意和我参加舞会吗
The point is, will you go to the prom with me?
嗯 我以为你不会问了 因为我们已经快四十岁了
Well, I thought you'd never ask, because we're nearing 40.
我当然会去 - 耶 舞会哦
Course I will. - Yay! Prom!
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第6季 第18集
第6季 第18集
好了 我们有点进展了 舞会委员会
Okay, we are making progress, prom committee.
嗯 我们的预算基本是0
Now, our budget is basically zero,
所以我们需要覆盖所有
so we're gonna need to cover all the jobs
通常需要花钱请人的工作
that we would normally hire people for.
Tom 你负责音乐
Tom, you're in charge of music.
哦 天 嗯 好吧
Oh, man. Well, all right.
嗷 你想做DJ啊 小狗狗
Aw, did you want to DJ, little puppy?
我不知道小狗狗可以用他们的小狗爪操作iPod呢
I didn't know that little puppies could operate an iPod with their little puppy paws.
恶心 而且呸
Eew and boo.
你俩这种事情已经开始失控了
This kind of thing is getting out of hand with you two.
正式警告你们了
Y'all are on official warning.
我以前做过一点点DJ的
I did DJ a little back in the day.
我在卡尔顿校电台有个节目叫"阻特装Wyatt"
I had a show called "Zoot Suit Wyatt" on Carleton College radio.
每周二早3到5点 我可是摇摆乐之王
Tuesdays from 3:00 to 5:00 A.M., I was the king of swing.
我以为我们的文明已经同意忘记所有人都热爱摇摆乐的那一年呢
I thought we as a culture agreed to forget the year that everyone was into swing.
好吧 Ben 你可以和Tom一起DJ
Okay, Ben, you can co-DJ with Tom.
好 - 啥 别啊
Yes. - What! No!
如果你以任何方式让我黯然失色 我们就有问题了
If you eclipse my flavor in any way, we'll have a problem.
好了 Allison 你负责选择舞会主题
All right, Allison, you are in charge of choosing the prom theme,
而它必须是完美的 有魔力的
and now it has to be perfect and magical
看起来像是一百万做的 但是一分钱不花
and look like a million bucks but cost zero bucks.
所以你有啥 - 我在想主题可以是"童话故事"
So what do you got? - I was thinking the theme could be "Fairy tale."
戏剧部去年演了《拜访森林》 布景我们还留着
The theater department did Into the Woods last year, and we still have the scenery.
《格林童话》中的一辑
我在这个活页夹里列出了一些初步计划
I laid out some preliminary plans in this binder.
哇
Wow!
那些是Jense-Trodder彩色标签吗
Are those jense-trodder color tabs?
我以为那些都停产了呢
I thought those were discontinued.
确实是 我从一些墨西哥的秘密渠道才能订到
They were. I had to order them through some Mexican back channels.
Juan Julio 办公物资吗
Juan Julio Oficina Supplies?
我以为他们停业了呢
I thought they went out of business.
确实停业了 但他们在瓦哈卡州开了个新店
They did, but they opened up a new one in Oaxaca.
现在发生什么了啊
What is happening right now?
好吧 所有人回到工作岗位
Okay, everybody get back to work.
然后 Allison 待会儿来我办公室 我们继续搞定
And, Allison, come by my office later so we can keep crushing it.
好了 我们来过一遍歌♥单吧
All right, let's go over our set list.
歌♥单 没必要 - 所以怎么
Set list? No need. - So, what,
你就随机播放你iPod里的东西吗
you're just gonna put your iPod on shuffle?
不 但我可以 你想知道为什么吗
No, but I could. You want to know why?
因为你有的每一首歌♥都很劲爆吗
Because every single song you own is a banger?
我下载的每一首歌♥都必须经过一系列的严苛测试
Every song I download has to pass a series of rigorous tests
来回答一个简单问题
to answer one simple question:
它劲爆吗
Is it a banger?
每分钟多少拍 有多少炸点
How many beats per minute? How many drops?
炸点有多屌♥
How dope are the drops?
用到原声乐器了吗
Were any acoustic instruments used?
如果用了 那就不劲爆
If so, it is not a banger.
Lumineers 美国民谣摇滚乐队
我有次不小心下载了一首Lumineers的歌♥
I once accidentally downloaded a Lumineers song.
为了安全我只能扔掉整台电脑了
I had to throw away my whole computer just to be safe.
我感觉 对我来说 歌♥单连贯性是很重要的
I feel like, to me, set list flow is very important.
我是说 我们基本上是气氛管理人
I mean, we're basically vibe curators.
恶 哦 不
Ugh. Oh, no.
我希望那个高中礼堂足够大 因为我要带进一万个疯子
I hope that high school auditorium's big enough, 'cause I'm bringing 10,000 maniacs.
有时候跟你做朋友真的很难
Sometimes it's really hard to be friends with you.
谢天谢地我们不用一起露面
Thank God we don't have to be seen together.
我们需要啊 我们是联合DJ啊 - 现在不是了 跟你合作的是...
Yes, we do. We're co-DJs. - Not anymore. You're working with...
DJ机器人
DJ Robo Drop.
哦 我希望这次舞会和我的毕业舞会一模一样
Oh, I hope that this prom is exactly like my senior prom.
主题 《我心永恒》
Theme: "My heart will go on."
照相亭有莱温斯基模仿者
Photo booth with Monica Lewinsky look-alike.
余兴聚会 Megan Rickerson的家
After-party, Megan Rickerson's house.
她父母曾经让我们想喝多少喝多少
Her parents used to let us drink as much as we wanted.
那--那就是我们应该开余兴聚会的地方
That's--that's where we should have this after-party.
或者 不 我们不行 因为他们搬去监狱了
Or, no, we can't, because they moved to prison.
舞会就仅仅是一个巨大聚会 装满了微笑跳舞享受自我的人们
Prom is nothing but a huge party full of smiling, dancing people enjoying themselves.
真的是我最糟糕的噩梦
It's literally my worst nightmare.
而且我讨厌鸡尾酒
And I hate punch.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate,
我要给你唱一首15年前我写的
I'm gonna sing to you a song that I first wrote 15 years ago
给我舞会同伴Sarah Weiss的歌♥
for my prom date, Sarah Weiss.
*你热辣如太阳*
♪ You're as hot as the sun ♪
*又冷漠如冰块*
♪ But you're as cold as ice ♪
*让我将你往天堂带*
♪ Let me take you to paradise ♪
*来吧 心态放开*
♪ Come on, roll the dice ♪
*会是双倍的愉快*
♪ It will be twice as nice ♪
*Sarah Wei--April Ludgate*
♪ Sarah Wei--April Ludgate ♪
*你愿意和我去舞会吗*
♪ Will you go to prom with me? ♪
哈 你愿意吗
Boom! Will you?
好吧 我跟你去 因为Leslie逼我们
Fine. I'll go with you, because Leslie's making us,
而且我们住一起 而且我们现在只有一辆车
and we live together, and we only have one car right now
因为你湖了我的
because you laked mine.
"湖了"是什么意思 - 我试着开车跳过一个湖啊
What does "laked" mean? - I tried to jump it over a lake.
你要不还是别插话了 Larry
Why don't you stay out of our conversations, Larry!
没问题
Will do.
我想给你看一些很酷的改造前后的
So I want to show you some very cool before and after pictures
Cherryhurst公园的照片 这是我们最重要的成就之一
of Cherryhurst Park, one of our greatest accomplishments.
你为什么要给我看这些
Why are you showing me all this?
因为我觉得你掌握了公共服务的诀窍
Because I think you have a real knack for public service.
我们在公园部这里有个叫做
We here at the parks department have something called
"April Ludgate夏至德鲁伊节及水牛辣翅大胃王比赛"
"The April Ludgate Summer Solstice Druid Festival and Buffalo Wings Eating Contest."
我不知道为什么让她来取名
I don't know why I let her name it.
基本上 这就是个夏季实习生项目
Basically, it's a summer internship program.
我觉得你会很棒的 你想在这里工作吗
I think you'd be great. Do you want to work here?
当然啊 我特别感兴趣
Definitely! I'm totally interested.
很好 - Allison Gliffert
Great. - Allison Gliffert.
嗨 Swanson先生 - 你俩互相认识啊
Hi, Mr. Swanson. - You two know each other?
是有什么地球伟大人类的秘密协会吗
Is there some secret society for the greatest humans on earth?
你们在自♥由♥女神像的皇冠里和Tom Hanks还有Elena Kagen见面吗
Do you meet Tom Hanks and Elena Kagan in the Statue of Liberty's crown?
Elena Kagen 美国联邦最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
天啊 我发明的这个假俱乐部也太厉害了
God, this fake club I'm inventing is amazing.
Allison的父亲是我常去的五金店店主
Allison's father owns the hardware store I've been going to
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表