你准备好和伦敦Andy每晚的Skype视频约会了吗
Are you getting ready for you nightly Skype date with Andy in London?
你看起来挺棒 - 我要谋杀你一千次
You look lovely. - I'm going to murder you a thousand times.
好吧
Okay.
什么情况啊
What the hell?
*有人从伦敦回来了 不 那不是女王*
♪ Someone's back from London, no, it's not the queen ♪
*有人从伦敦回来了 憨豆先生也不像*
♪ Someone's back from London, it's not Mr. Bean ♪
哦天啊
Oh, my God.
*不是那个皇家宝宝 我觉得他名叫Jeff*
♪ It's not the royal baby, I think his name is Jeff ♪
别唱了 亲我
Stop singing! Kiss me!
哦天啊 你在这干什么啊
Oh, my God! What are you doing here?
就是太想你了 亲爱的 我给自己买♥♥了票回来
Just missed you so bad, honey, I bought myself a ticket home.
你永远用不上那个电脑了
You're never gonna need that computer again...
因为我回家 大概 19个小时
'cause I'm home for, like, 19 hours.
这也太好了 就像往日一样
This is so sweet. Just like the old days.
滚开吧 Jerry - 现在是Larry了
Take a hike, Jerry. - It's Larry now.
好吧 滚开 Larry
Okay, take a hike, Larry.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第6季 第6集
第6季 第6集
下一项事务 Jamm议员提出议案949-C
Next order of business, Councilman Jamm proposes Bill 949-C.
没错 长条男
That's right, stretch,
而且这套西装也太帅了 兄弟
and looking mighty fly in that suit, brother.
好吧 这项优秀的议案限制Pawnee投票者的范围
Okay, this excellent bill only allows someone to vote in a Pawnee election,
比如 接下来的罢免选举
for example, the upcoming recall election,
为身份证上显示为正式Pawnee地址的人
if their I.D. lists an official Pawnee address.
真的吗 议员 又来
Really, councilman? Again?
罢免选举即将到来
The recall election is coming up,
而Jamm一直在想办法干翻我
and Jamm keeps trying to figure out ways to screw me over.
上周 他试着让我在选票上
Last week, he tried to have me listed on the ballot
被称作"Leslie屁脸希♥特♥勒♥四世"
as "Leslie Buttface Hitler the Fourth."
你想做的就是剥夺前Eagleton居民的权利
All you're trying to do is disenfranchise the people from former Eagleton,
这群最可能投票给我的人 因为我拯救了很多工作岗位
people who will most likely vote for me because I saved a lot of their jobs.
我提议我们搁置这次讨论至选举之后
I move that we table the discussion until after the election.
同意 - 谢谢你
Second. - Thank you!
啊 - 很抱歉
Ah! - I'm so sorry.
你喜欢我我就很激动
I just get excited when you like me.
我冒着事业的风险拯救了Eagleton
I put my career on the line by saving Eagleton,
然后他想从我这夺走他们的投票吗
and he's trying to rob me of their votes?
那些选票是我的
Those are my votes.
我自己挣来的 我想要 把那些选票给我
I've earned them! I want them! Give me those votes!
我没带在身上啊
I don't have them on me.
不敢相信Jamm居然想整这么一出
I can't believe Jamm tried to pull that crap.
我敢信 他是个可怕的怪物
I can. He's a horrible monster.
但我们来关注更重要的事宜
But let's focus on the more important issue.
你想再挤进一场突击练习吗
You want to squeeze in one more practice session?
哦 我想吗
Oh, do I?
今晚 我要给Ben办他的梦想生日派对
Tonight, I am throwing Ben his dream birthday party,
一场有90年代早期主题的轮滑狂欢
a roller skating bash with an early '90s theme.
Ben为90年代早期而活
Ben lives for the early '90s.
音乐啊 时尚啊 那是他最爱的时代了
The music, the fashion. It's his favorite era.
至于轮滑的话--
As for the roller skating--
我就喜欢轮滑的女人 好吧
I have a thing for women in skates. Okay?
每个人都有个癖好 那是我的
Everyone has a thing, and that's mine.
作为癖好而言 其实挺无害了
As far as things go, it's pretty innocuous.
本可能是那种亲人体模特的男的之类
Could be one of those dudes that kisses mannequins or whatever,
但我喜欢轮滑的女人
but I like a woman in skates.
很喜欢
A lot.
我愿意走500里...
去Ben的生日
(化用歌♥名《500 miles》)
嘿 Ann Ann打来了 想把她的丑装扮要回去
Hey, Ann, Ann called. She wants her ugly outfit back.
你为啥穿得像个清教♥徒♥啊
Why are you dressed as a pilgrim?
Leslie说过是"穿成你90年代打扮"的派对
Leslie said it was a "Come As You Were in the '90s" party.
我假设是1690年代
I assumed it was the 1690s.
宝 如果是1690年代的话 我们都会是木乃伊了
Babe, if it was the 1690s, we'd all be mummies.
你觉得木乃伊是啥啊
What do you think mummies are?
骷髅吗
Skeletons?
哦天啊 - 嘿
Oh, boy. - Hey.
我下班就直接过来了 所以我没打扮
I just came straight from work, so I couldn't dress up.
没问题啊 你看起来精了个精了个精了个精了个精彩呢
No problem. You look wiggidy-wiggidy-wiggidy-wiggidy-wonderful.
等等 裤子反穿 Kris Kross 对吧 棒哦
Wait a minute. Pants on backwards. Kris Kross, right? Nice!
你要撒尿的时候怎么办啊
What happens when you have to pee?
实际上我刚去过了
I actually just went.
我只能把裤子全部脱下去
I had to pull my pants all the way to the ground
像个小幼儿一样
like a toddler.
Nadia 那个超级靓的医生
Nadia, the super hot doctor,
上周和我处了一周了
has been hanging out with me for the last week.
我肯定是高攀了
She's definitely out of my league.
实际上 我们都不算是同一项运动
Actually, we're not even playing the same sport.
就像她在NBA打比赛
It's kind of like she's in NBA
而我在体育馆旁边的商店卖♥♥手套
and I work at a muffler store next to the stadium.
不敢相信我们见面之后 你马上就要去那个蠢假期
I can't believe we met just before you have to go on your stupid vacation.
我要做无国界医生啊 大哥 我要去卢旺达
I'm doing doctors without borders, man. I'm going to Rwanda.
就是啊 那就是个蠢假期
Exactly. That's a stupid vacation.
好吧 嗯 要不你给我赢那个傻大熊作为送别礼物
Okay, well, why don't you win me that huge-ass bear as a going-away present?
没问题 我是个滚球大♥师♥
No problem. I'm a skee ball master.
不会吧 你为啥不玩专业的啊
No way! Why don't you go pro?
我不知道啊 我不想走老套路线啊
I don't know. I didn't want to be a cliche.
又一个专业印度滚球选手吗
Yet another professional Indian skee ball player?
对哦
Right.
这就是真正的射击了
Now that's what I call shooting.
这是个打猎游戏吗
Is this a hunting game?
是啊 挺好玩的 你想来吗 - 确实 我想
Yeah, it's fun. You want to play? - Indeed, I do.
如果你愿意 我可以给你一些指点
If you'd like, I could offer you some pointers.
打猎 Donna
Hunting, Donna,
是关于安静 平衡 以及耐心的
is about silence, balance, and patience.
准备好
Get ready.
你知道你应该打的是鹿 对吧
You know you're supposed to hit the deer, right?
恶
Ugh!
你
你没打中
你全都没打中
冷静点啊 Swanson - 嗯 这个游戏太荒唐了
Get it together, Swanson. - Well, the game is absurd.
这把枪太轻了 没有瞄准 而且我们离这些鹿太近了
This gun is lightweight, there's no sight, and we are far too close to these deer.
它们不会闻到我们吗
Would they not smell us?
我想退钱 我怎么把硬币拿回来
I want my money back. How do I get my quarters?
哦天啊 你真是输不起啊
Oh, my God! You are such a sore loser.
我不是输不起 只是我更喜欢赢
I am not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win,
要是我没有 我就会暴怒
and when I don't, I get furious.
员工
Employee!
哇 看看这个
Whoa! Watch this.
哦 妙极了
Oh, that was brilliant.
抱歉 你可能不知道那是什么意思
Sorry. You probably don't know what that means.
你知道什么很酷的时候你们美国人会说"酷"吗
You know how you Americans say "cool" when something's cool?
在伦敦那边 我们说 "妙极了"
Over in London, we say, "That's brilliant."
说到伦敦 你还没跟我说工作的事情呢
Speaking of London, you haven't told me anything about work.
你还喜欢吗 - 是啊 也太棒了
You still love it? - Yeah, it's awesome.
我屌♥爆了
I'm kicking ass.
Chuck Norris 动作巨星
我就像Chuck Norris 只是不是碾碎坏人的脑袋
I'm like Chuck Norris, only instead of crushing bad guys' skulls,
我碾碎的是文件
I'm crushing documents.
那挺棒啊 - 是啊
That's great. - Yeah.
现在做跟我亲热的Chuck Norris
Now be the Chuck Norris of making out with me.
我要用我的舌头空手道你的脸
I'll karate punch your face with my tongue.
证明啊 - 嗨呀
Prove it. - Hi-yah.
你看看 我刚刚问了DJ有哪些R.E.M.的专辑
Get this. I just asked the DJ what R.E.M. albums he has.
他有《Monster》(1994) 但是没有《Automatic For the People》(1992)
He's got Monster, but not Automatic For the People.
哇 - 我也是说啊
Wow! - I know.
就像 这是什么来着 一个90年代中期派对吗
It's like, what is this? A mid-'90s party?
不 这是90年代早期派对
No. It's an early '90s party.
好吧 Larry 告诉我们看起来如何
Okay, Larry. Tell us how this looks.
Ben想跟着《Losing My Religion》做一套同步的情侣轮滑动作
Ben wants to do a synchronized couple skate to Losing My Religion.
来吧
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表