剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
天啊
Oh dear.
我在那里遇到很多很棒的人
And you know I've met a lot of great people there.
哦,是吗?
Oh yeah?
事实上,我明天要带,他们其中一人去捐血
Actually, I'm gonna bring one of them to the blood drive tomorrow.
哦!
Oh!
她是幼稚园老师,刚搬到波士顿,我们一拍即合
She's a preschool teacher, just moved to Boston, and we kinda hit it off.
所以你要带她去捐血?
So you're bringing her to the blood drive?
老天啊,晚餐和电影去哪了?
My God. Whatever happened to dinner and a movie?
或者…你懂的,上♥床♥呢?
Or just, you know, shagging?
别理你叔叔
Ignore your uncle.
啊,我得接这通电♥话♥
Ah, I-I have to get this.
是实验室打来的
It's the lab.
好的
All right.
好,怎么回事?
All right. What's going on?
你妈说你离开学校
Your mum told me you left school.
对,我觉得去学校没什么意义
Yeah, I, um, I was finding it pretty pointless.
我是说,我不知道,我只是…
I mean, I dunno, I just...
我需要某些意义…
I needed something, some meaning...
那是在课堂上找不到的
and it wasn't in those classrooms.
看来你要继承这个家族
Well, you would be carrying on
长久以来的辍学传统了
this family's longstanding tradition of dropping out.
嗯,除了你妈以外
Well, everyone except your mother.
是啊
Right.
卢卡斯,说真的,她情况如何?
Lucas, how is she, really?
她不太对劲
There's something's going on.
我觉得她没在睡觉
I-I don't think she's sleeping.
我试着让她开口
I've tried to get her to talk,
去开会…做任何事
to come to a meeting...to do anything.
但她就是…
But she's just...
没关系…
It's all right. It's all right.
我会让她开口的
I'll get it out of her.
我会的
I will.
欢迎你,朱尔
Welcome Jules.
打开家族照片资料夹
Opening family photos folder.
你总是反应过度
You're always overreacting.
我不懂这件事为什么会让你这么生气
I don't understand why you're getting so worked up about this.
占士,她是个特别的女孩
James, she's a special girl.
或许她觉得学校很无聊
Maybe school is boring for her.
她是个青少年,没人知道她在干嘛,当着我们的面说谎
She's a teenage girl doing God knows what, lying straight to our faces.
拜托!你怎么知道她说谎?
Come on! How do you know she lied?
你什么时候才肯承认我们应付不来?
When are you going to admit we are in over our heads?
占士,我们收养她了!我们做出承诺
James, we took her in! We made a commitment.
这个嘛,他们要求太多了
Well, it was a lot of them to ask of us.
听着,她只是需要时间
Look, she just needs time.
给她点时间,而你得努力试试
Give her time. And you need to try.
我一直在试,已经一年了
I have been trying, for over a year,
她永远不会把我视为她爸
and she is never gonna see me as her dad.
我不知道我还能不能把她视为我的孩子
I don't know if I'm ever going to see her as my kid.
什么?你知道你必须,努力经营这些关系,占士
What? You know you have to work at these relationships, James.
嗯,感谢你带我出门
Well, thank you for breaking me out of here.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
琪拉?
Kira?
你真的不打算跟我说发生什么事了?
Are you really not gonna tell me what's going on?
我…
I, uh,...
我想…
I guess, uh...
我想我一直都在努力好好表现
I guess I've always tried to be good.
像是做个好妈妈、好科学家
Like a good, uh, a good mom, and a good scientist.
和当好人
And good person.
可是现在,我在进行的这个计划…
But now, this, this project I'm working on...
我很担心
I'm...I'm worried.
万一我们经历过的
What if all the terrible, painful things
那些可怕、痛苦的事
that...that I lived...we lived...through,
没有让我变得更好呢?
what if... they didn't make me better?
万一那只是让我变得自私呢?
What if it just made me selfish?
你需要放过自己
You need to cut yourself some slack.
你觉得你做的
How many lives
那些可怕的器官拯救了多少生命?
do you think you've saved with those horrifying organs that you make?
你所成就的一切,琪拉…
Everything you've accomplished, Kira...
一切
everything.
S会以你为荣的
S would be so proud.
谢谢,菲利斯叔叔
Thank you, Uncle Felix.
亲爱的,我爱你,小猴子
My dear. I love you, monkey.
我们…开幕见
I'll uh...see you at the opening.
好的,到时候见
All right; see you there.
嘿
Hey.
你♥爸♥说你今天过得很辛苦
Your Dad told me that you had a hard day.
你是指占士?
You mean James?
对,占士
Yeah, James.
你知道我刚来到这个国家时
Do you know that when I came to this country
一点英文都不会说吗?
I did not speak a word of English?
当时很辛苦
It was hard.
有很长一段时间,去上学很辛苦
And going to school was hard for a long time.
我想象你肯定也有类似的感受
I imagine that you must feel something similar.
不一样
It's not the same.
有些事我永远不会知道答案
There are things that I will never know the answers to.
我说的第一个词是什么?
What...what was my first word?
我的第一个朋友?
My first friend?
我怎么会有这个疤?
How did I get this scar?
我不知道,亲爱的
I don't know, honey.
他们从来没告诉我们
They never told us.
可是朱尔
But, Jules,
我不用知道所有事
I don't need to know every detail about you to know
也知道你有多棒
how wonderful you are.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
确认身份中
Processing identity.
确认中
扫描中
已确认
朱尔李,涅瓦李的许可访客
Jules Lee, permitted guest of Neva Lee.
潮流访客通知,朱尔李
还真有趣
That's funny.
显然,你现在在我办公室大楼里
Apparently, you're in my office building right now.
我最好打过去,跟他们说他们弄错了
I better call and let them know it's an error.
等等
Hang in there.
嗨,我是涅瓦李
Hi, this is Neva Lee.
我的手♥机♥收到访客通知,你们弄错了
I got a visitor notification on my phone. It's an error.
涅瓦李,首席执行官
灯塔
灯塔湾景
嗯,我到了,我正在检查
Yep. I'm here now. I'm checking.
空无一人
Totally empty.
你知道我为了这破事错过了,爱国者队的比赛吗?
You know I'm missing the Pats game for this shit?
达罗斯物流子公♥司♥
你漏掉一个地方
You missed a spot.
达罗斯先生
Mr. Darros.
先生,朱尔平安回家了
Sir, Jules is back home, safe.
那露西呢?
And Lucy?
我们刚确认她的位置
We just got a solid hit on her.
谢谢,汤
Thank you, Tom.
不客气,先生
Absolutely, sir.
佐斯,你去哪了?
Josh, where have you been?
我需要确认打印机的校准
I need to check the calibration of the printer.
嗯,呃…
Yeah, uh... uh...
我们必须立刻碰面
We need to meet right away.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
我很高兴你传信息给我,供今后参考
So, I'm glad that you texted me and, um, for future reference,
得知你女朋友是打印出来的
finding out that your girlfriend
你绝对有理由不理她
is a printout is totally grounds for ghosting her.
谢了,我会记着
Thanks, I'll remember that.
那么,你相信我吗?
So, do you believe me?
这故事太疯狂,是编造不出来的
It's too crazy to make up.
不管是否疯狂
And, crazy or not,
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表