剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
喂?
Hello?
朱尔是谁?
Who the hell is Jules?
什么?朱尔?
Uh, what? Jules?
佐斯,你是不是重建打印机?
Josh, did you rebuild the printer?
什么…谁说的?
Wha...who, who said I did that?
佐斯,你是不是打印出 我亡妻16岁的版本?
Josh, did you print out a 16-year-old version of my dead wife?
我不能…这根本不…
I-I-I can't, it-it's not even...
天啊,你做了,对吧?我现在去你家
Oh my God. You did, didn't you? I am, I am coming to your house.
不用麻烦了,我搬家了
Don't bother. I've moved.
他是一名科学家
He, uh, he is a scientist.
我们一起求学
We came up together.
他帮我做出你
He helped me make you.
但接下来交给我吧
But I can take it from here.
我们必须找到达罗斯
We have to get to Darros.
那要靠佐斯才行
Josh is our way to do that.
他会知道他拿打印机去做什么
He'll know what he's using the printer for.
佐斯有伙伴吗?朋友?
Well, does Josh have a partner? A friend?
佐斯有一只生病的猫
Josh has a sick cat.
兽医
The vet.
兽医,他们会知道他现在住在哪
The vet. They will know where he lives now.
乔里斯佩兽医诊所、杜华动物医院…
Gillespie Veterinary Clinic, Dewar Animal Hospital...
是那个,杜华
That's the one. Dewar.
他们要明天早上7点才开门
They don't open until tomorrow at 7:00.
我们在那里碰面
I'll...I'll meet you there.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I trust you?
露西,我把你做出来
Lucy, I made you.
你和其他在外面的人,都是我的责任
I'm responsible for you and for whoever else is out there.
我不能这样撒手不管
And I can't just walk away from that.
好的,明天早上见
Okay. I'll see you in the morning.
好的
All right.
给朱尔:我找到做出我的女人了
这个不知道为什么在韦斯那里
Wes had this for some reason.
露西:我找到把我做出来的女人了 你安全吗?
朱尔,你刚刚告诉我的一切…好疯狂
Jules, everything you just told me...it's crazy.
但我相信你
But I believe you.
我明天一早就打给达罗斯基金会
I'm going to call the Darros Foundation first thing tomorrow. I
我想他们会有些答案
think they'll have some answers.
保罗达罗斯?
Paul Darros?
是那个持有你银行的达罗斯物流吗?
As in the Darros Logistics that owns your bank?
对
Yes.
是他负责把你安置在我们家的
He oversaw your placement with us.
他听说我们又想领养孩子
He had heard that we were looking to adopt again.
某天我们接到电♥话♥
And one day we got a call
说有个很棒的孩子需要一个家
saying that there was this great kid who needed a home.
基金会想资助你
The foundation wanted to sponsor you
但他们希望能匿名
but they wanted to remain anonymous.
他们想让你觉得像正常小孩一样
They wanted you to feel like a normal kid.
任务失败
Mission not accomplished.
我去叫韦斯,然后我们一起去 安全的地方
I'm going to go get Wes and then we'll all go someplace safe.
占士
James.
你有收到我的语♥音♥留言吗?
Did you get my voicemail?
怎么回事?
What's wrong?
我需要你跟我来,孩子,走吧
I need you to come with me, kiddo. Come on.
不要
No way.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
泰勒医生?这是怎么回事?
Dr. Teller? What's...what's going on?
朱尔之后不需要你照顾了
Jules is being removed from your care.
细节占士会告诉你
James can fill you in on the details.
什么?
What?
-涅瓦,我很抱歉… -走吧
-Neva, I am so sorry... -Come on.
-现在 -你怎么能这么做?
-Now. -How could you do it?
下车
Step out of the car.
这是法♥院♥命令,快点!
This is a court order. Now!
你怎么能这么做?
How could you?
走吧
Let's go.
不!住手!
No! Stop!
妈?
Mom?!
-站住!-后退
-Stop! -Stand back please.
等等!
Just wait!
你不能把她带走!
You're not taking her!
如果你大吵大闹
If you make a scene,
我保证你会后悔的
I promise you'll be sorry.
上车
Get in.
住手!不!
Stop! No!
不…
No, no, no, no, no, no! No!
嘿
Hey.
我以为你要明天才会回来
I didn't think you'd be back from your trip till tomorrow.
我回来了
I'm home.
你记得凯瑟琳写的那个阿莱曼补助吗?
Remember the Alleman grant that Katherine wrote?
嗯
Yeah.
总之,我们拿到了
Anyway, we got it.
所以我提早飞回来跟团队庆祝
So I flew back early to celebrate with the team.
嗨
Hi.
嗨,我很高兴你回家了
Hi. I'm glad you're home.
露西逃走后一个月
嘿
Hey.
嘿,怎么了?
Hey. What's up?
我知道发生那件事后
I know you said you didn't want to talk about this anymore
你说你不想再提起,但是…
after what happened, but...
爱莲娜最近的扫描档中有很多数据
there's a lot of data in this more recent scan of Eleanor.
分辨率非常高
It's super, super high-res.
不,我说过了
No. I told you.
我要毁掉这台机器
I am destroying the machine.
琪拉,拜托,我们投入很多心血
Kira, come on. That was a lot of work.
对,结果你看怎么了
Yeah. And look what happened.
看看我们做了什么
Look what we did.
我知道
I know.
我们需要更多细节
We needed more detail.
根据约翰法赛特和葛雷姆曼森 创作的电视剧《克隆人》所改编
我们有,都在这里
And we have it. It's here.
如果我们用那份扫描档
If we use that scan,
她还是会在两年内出现阿兹海默症
she will still develop Alzheimer's in two years.
我没办法再来一次
I can't do it again.
所以我们才选用年轻一点的扫描
That's why we chose the younger scan.
但你有读韦克福里斯特的新研究吗?
But did you read that new study out of Wake Forest?
那个药很有希望
That drug is really promising.
它可以延缓症状出现
It can delay the onset of symptoms.
或许能多给你几年时间
Maybe it can buy you a few years
来改进神经元移植疗法
to improve the neuron transplant treatment.
她会记得你的,还有卢卡斯
She'd remember you. And Lucas.
拜托你…佐斯,让我一个人静静
Please... Josh, just leave me alone.
这是你的决定
It's your decision.
我只是…我知道她对你有多重要
I just...I know how much she means to you.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
你知道你在哪吗?
Do you know where you are?
什么意思?
Wha...what do you mean?
我在家啊
I'm at home.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯,你摔了一跤
Yeah. You, uh, you had a spill.
摔了一跤?
A spill?
对,在游泳池
Yeah, at-at the pool.
我们做了电脑断层扫描,呃 你有严重的脑震荡
We, we ran a CAT, and, uh, you had a pretty severe concussion.
你可能会感觉自己失去一些时间
You might feel like you've lost some time,
不过你知道那很正常
but, you know, you know that that's normal.
你需要一阵子才能搞清楚状况
It'll take a minute to get back up to speed.
我们一起努力
We'll work on it together.
讨人厌的医院肥皂
Crappy hospital soap.
早安,警官
Morning, Officer.
我有超速吗?
Was I speeding?
嘿,疯狂的早晨
Hey, crazy morning.
下次好吗?
Rain check?
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表