剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
Something you should know; you know,
不晓得是否有关,不过… 这是我的第二个肝脏
don't know if it applies, but I'm, uh,... I'm on my second liver.
第一个被酒精淹死了
Drowned the first one in liquor.
你什么时候移植的?
When did you have the transplant?
20年前
Twenty years ago.
差点活不下去
Probably should've died,
不过当时有个打印肝脏的试验
but there was a trial on printed livers.
哦,天啊
Oh, Christ.
我以为我止住血了
I thought I had, uh, stopped the bleeding.
你完全没感觉?
You didn't feel anything?
我以为我刚刚尿裤子
I thought I just wet myself.
这种事难免会发生
Happens to the best of us.
他肯定打中静脉
He must've nicked a vein.
大条的
A big one.
你必须去医院
You need to go to the hospital.
我跟露西说了,我不能去
I already told Lucy, I can't.
外头有我的逮捕状在等我
I got an outstanding warrant out on me.
被逮捕总比死了好
Better arrested than dead.
我去医院的话…
I go to the hospital...
从那里走出来的概率是多少?
what's the over and under on me walking out of there?
你要休克了
You're going into shock.
你大量失血…
You're losing a lot of blood...
你需要输血,即便那样…
you need to do a blood transfusion and even then...
那无论发生什么事,都发生在这里吧
Then whatever happens happens here?
如果你懂我,这里算是我家
It's...this is kind of my place, if you follow me.
所以,要是出了什么差池…
So, if anything goes wrong...
我想待在这里
I'm good here.
好
Okay.
侦测到钥匙
Key detected.
欢迎
Welcome.
错误的思维模式
Incorrect thought pattern.
你还有两次机会尝试
You have two more attempts.
那是水下服务器农场
It's-it's an underwater server farm.
用来储存大量数据
Those are for heavy data storage.
水面下的温度能让一切保持凉爽
The subsurface temperatures keep everything cool.
存取端有保安措施
The security on the access terminal,
我从来没见过像这样的东西
I've, I've never seen anything like it.
那是很先进的神经技术
It's advanced neurotech.
我有读过
I've read about it.
根据认知碎形图案的
Individualized password encryption
个人化密♥码♥加密
based on fractal patterns of cognition.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
那个装置会触发一个念头或一段回忆…
The device triggers a thought... a memory...
那是达罗斯专有的神经放电模式
a pattern of neural firings that only Darros has.
爱莲娜,上面有个计时器!
Eleanor, there is a timer!
这是为他量身打造的
It's tailored for him.
没有其他人能解锁它
No one else can unlock it.
山德
Xander.
我们现在过去,待在那里
We're on our way. Stay there.
好的,睡美人
Okay, Sleeping Beauty;
轮到你表现了
time to earn your keep.
你已经够怪异了
You're creepy enough as it is, okay;
你不用让自己更恐怖
you don't need to lean into it.
好的,听着
Okay, listen,
琪拉发现达罗斯有台触发记忆的机器
Kira found this thought-triggering machine that Darros has,
我们需要你成为他来解锁这台机器
and we need you to be him to unlock it.
不
No.
我听起来是在询问你吗?因为这是命令
Did it sound like I was asking you, because I meant it more as a demand.
我不能成为他,朱尔
I can't be him, Jules.
我以为你一心一意只想成为他 “变成他”?
I thought all you wanted was to be him, "become him"?
没错
I did.
但那是从前…
But that was before...
你看到某些事…
You saw something...
在他记忆中的某些事
something in his memory.
他好可怕
He's terrible.
那就帮帮我们
Then help us.
我是谁?
Who am I?
我们是谁?
Who are we?
我们是山德和朱尔
We're Xander and Jules.
不是其他人
Nobody else.
你确定这样有用吗?
You sure this is gonna work?
在医院时他们说你是O型阴性血对吧?
They said you were type O-Negative at the hospital, right?
嗯
Yeah.
那剩下的只有
Then it's just about whether or not
我们是否来得及阻止他的器官衰竭了
we're in time to keep his organs from shutting down.
你看吧…不算太糟
See...not so bad.
那应该是个笑话
That's supposed to be a joke.
我还没准备好失去你
I'm not ready to lose you.
跟你说个秘密
I'm gonna tell you a secret.
很重要,你在听吗?
It's important. You listening?
嗯
Yeah.
我不曾拥有过家庭
I never really had a family.
我自知我可能会被发现
I didn't think it was right,
不知道我能否一直陪着他们
knowing that I could be found out
我觉得那样做不对
or not knowing that I could always be there for them.
我在这里做的事
The work that I have done here,
我帮助过的人…
and the people that I have helped...
看着你成为自己…
Seeing you become your own person...
找到你自己的家人…
find your own family...
那是我最骄傲的事
that's the thing that I am most proud of,
好吗?
okay?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你相信我
For believing me.
哦,快点
Oh come on.
琪拉!山德,快来,快!
Kira! Xander, come here, quick!
快,他体内还有足够的药物残留吗?
Come on. Does he still have enough of the drug left in his system?
-有,他吸掉一整瓶… -好的
-Yeah, he took the whole bottle... -All right.
所以他还在达罗斯的大脑深处
...so he's still deep in Darros-land.
专注在图像上就好,山德
Just focus on the image, Xander.
你脑中出现的内容应该能接手往下
Whatever comes to your mind should do the rest.
我不知道发生什么事
I-I-I don't know what happened.
机器…校准肯定是偏掉了
The machine...the calibration must have been off.
他的头骨无法完全闭合
His skull wasn't able to fully close.
你能修好它吗?
Can you fix it?
如果我们马上送他去医院 他们可能有机会…
If we get him to the hospital right away, they might have a shot...
不…你能修好校准吗?
No, no, no. Can you fix the calibration?
我…呃,可以
I... uh, yes.
那他怎么办?
But what about him?
如果我们不找人帮他,他会死的
If we don't get him help right now, he'll die.
就让他自生自灭吧
We're gonna let nature take its course.
你不知道要当坚强的那个有多难
You don't know how hard it is to be the strong one.
存活下来的那个
One who survives.
载入中
晚安,达罗斯先生
Good evening, Mr. Darros.
天啊,我真不敢相信,我们进去了
My God. I can't believe it. We're in.
-你还好吗?你还好吗,山德?-是什么?你看到什么?
-Are you okay? You okay, Xander? -What is it? What did you see?
我看到另一个人,然后他…他让他死
I saw another, and then he... then he let him die.
好的…带他出去
All right. All right. Get him outta here.
你没事了…我们去透透气
You're okay. You're okay. Let's go get some air.
陪着他
Stay with him.
嗯,走吧,你没事了
Yeah. Come on. You're okay.
是什么?
What is it?
是病历
It's medical records.
谁的?
Whose?
所有人的
Everyone's.
你动作比我快
Well, you got the jump on me.
特种部队训练不是开玩笑的,对吧?
That Special Forces training is no joke, huh?
那里面是什么?
What the hell was in that?
她在哪?
Where is she?
露西在哪?
Where's Lucy?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表