剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
it wasn't exactly a rigorous selection process.
我们挑了认识的人之中 最聪明、最不糟糕的一个
We picked the smartest- and-least-terrible man we knew.
抱歉
I, uh, I'm sorry.
我不是故意要贬低神学
I didn't mean to trash theology.
我只是…讨厌上帝
I just...just hate God.
-妈!-嗯?
-Mom! -Hm?
你到底是怎么了?
What the hell has gotten into you?
你真的很过分
You're being a dick.
不,没关系,卢卡斯
No, it's okay, Lucas.
不,有关系,我很抱歉
No, it's not. I'm sorry.
琪拉最近心情不太好
Kira's just out of sorts lately.
哇…好的
Wow. Wow, okay.
你们俩能不能正常点?
Can't you two ever just be normal?
不行!
No!
露娜,我很抱歉
Rhona. I'm, I am so sorry.
不,不用感到抱歉
No, don't be.
能来这里我很感激
I'm just grateful to be here.
家人很难
Family is hard.
我只有妈妈,她不是…
I only have my mom, and she's not...
这样说吧,我比较喜欢我爸
well, let's just say I preferred my dad.
但他在我五岁时就死了,所以…
But he died when I was five. So...
但我真的很感激你们邀请我来家里用餐
but I really appreciate you having me at your family table,
即便这很难
even if it's hard.
你能来我们很开心
We're glad you're here.
准许出入
Access granted.
别待太久
Don't be long.
我们动作要快
We need to be quick.
保安每小时会检查他办公室
Security checks his office every hour.
声场的控制器就在这里某处
The clicker for the sound field is in here somewhere.
风力涡轮机控制器
奇怪的举动,地球超人
Weird move, Captain Planet.
安静!
Sh!
别碰那个
Don't... touch that.
那是什么?
What is it?
走吧
C'mon.
我拿到控制器了
I got the clicker.
我对那女孩很坏
I was awful to that poor girl.
那不是你最友善的表现
You weren't at your nicest.
你的…
It's your...
洁丝:好爱昨晚
还在想昨晚的事
你还要去商店吗?
You still going to the store?
嗯,我要你帮我多买♥♥些糖果
Yeah, I am going to make you get me more candy.
等不及要再次抚摸你
你是不是跟其他人上♥床♥?
Have you been having sex with someone else?
那绝对不是…
It's definitely not...
只是上♥床♥而已
it's just sex.
我不知道这是否能 让你感觉好点,我不知道
I don't know if that helps you feel better or not. I don't know.
拜托你说句话,琪拉
Please say something, Kira.
好的
Okay.
好的?
O-okay?
我希望你快乐
I-I want you to be happy.
如果跟我以外的人上♥床♥ 让你快乐,那我…
And if having sex with someone that isn't me makes you happy then I...
你到底怎么了?
What's going on with you?
没事,什么事都没有
Nothing. Nothing is going on.
那就问我为什么啊
Then ask me why.
问我为什么要跟别人上♥床♥
Ask me why I'm having sex with someone else.
或许我不想知道
Maybe I don't want to know.
或许你应该要知道
Well, maybe you should.
还是你没发现你的婚姻出了什么问题?
Or haven't you noticed what's going on in your own marriage?
我们很好
Well, we're okay.
不,琪拉,我们不好
No, Kira. We're not okay.
我们之间已经不好一阵子了
We haven't been okay for a while.
某天你为了喝茶的事找我麻烦
It's like, it's like one day you are riding my ass about drinking tea!
然后隔天
And the next,
你渴望我去做
the next you're falling all over yourself to do
任何我想做的事!
whatever it is that I want!
你随时都要人陪在你身边
You're needy all the time.
然后现在…你没意见
And now...and now you're fine.
我跟其他人上♥床♥你居然没意见!
You're fine with me sleeping with other people!
出了什么事?
What is wrong?
你有忧郁症之类的吗?
Are you depressed or something?
不,我没有忧郁症
No, no, I'm not depressed.
那就对我生气、吼我啊!
Then, then get mad at me! Yell at me!
到底怎么了?
What is it?
我看着你,我看见你看我的眼神
I look at you, and I see you looking back at me,
一副你觉得我会离开你的样子
and it's like you think I'm gonna leave you.
我不知道是什么变了
I don't know what changed.
我不知道我们之间怎么了
I don't know what happened to us.
是我
It's me.
我…
I...
是我
it's me.
是我变了
I changed.
值夜班?
Pullin' a night shift?
嗯,我得采收松茸
Uh, gotta harvest the matsutakes.
我喜欢凉一点的时候采收
I like to do it when the air's cool.
嘿,你车上有12-6-6吗?
Ah. Hey, you got any 12-6-6 back there?
肥料?
Fertilizer?
不,彩票号♥码
No, lotto numbers.
对,肥料
Yes.
那些乌龟吃的兰花很难照顾
The orchids for those turtles are high maintenance.
呃,我看一下
Uh, lemme check.
有吗?
Well?
抱歉
Sorry.
没有
Don't have it on me.
不过我的工作棚那里应该有一些
But there should be some back in my maintenance shed.
你知道在哪吗?
You know where that is?
嗯,好的,谢了
Yeah, all right, thanks.
嘿
Hey.
蓝钟巷4121号♥
4121 Blue Bell Lane.
你确定吗?
You're sure?
对,我确定,这是军事级情报
Yes, I'm sure. This is military-grade intel.
你会去那里跟我碰头吗?
And, and you'll meet me there?
我得去看看朱尔的情况
I have to go check on Jules.
你能自己应付佐斯吧?
You can handle Josh alone, right?
佐斯?当然
Josh? Sure.
可以,我能自己应付佐斯
Sure, I can handle Josh.
那就是声场
That's the sonic field:
整个园区周围都是指向性喇叭
parametric speakers all along the property.
有几百个
Hundreds of them.
这能让声场失效五分钟
This disables the sound field for five minutes.
喇叭转为绿色,你就知道你安全了
The speakers will turn green, then you'll know you're safe.
所以你得抓紧时间
So you've gotta hustle.
没见过像我动作这么快的人,相信我
Never seen a hustle like mine; trust me.
我知道你为了我冒险
And I know this is like sticking your neck out.
所以…谢了
So... thanks.
祝你好运
Good luck out there.
不…
No. No.
拜托,不,拜托?
Come on. No. Please?
我必须离开这里!山德?
I need to get out of here! Xander?
山德!回答我!
Xander! Answer me!
他们常常重设频率
They, they reset the frequencies every so often.
这不是…
It's not...
我不知道我还能做什么
I don't know if there's anything else I can do.
或许…
Maybe...
这是某种征兆
maybe it's a sign.
你应该待在这里
You're supposed to be here.
拜托,让我静一静
Please just, just leave me alone.
但你不知道…
But you won't know...
走开!
Get away from me!
手电筒在这里
Here's a flashlight.
佐斯,你要我去敲 你邻居的门吗?佐斯!
Josh, you want me to start knocking on your neighbors' doors? Josh!
该死
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表