剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
很不幸怎样?
Unfortunately, what?
她绑♥架♥了朱尔
She's kidnapped Jules.
这样啊,那…
Well, then, um...
就确保这件事,不会被曼宁博士发现,好吗?
let's make sure we keep this off Dr. Manning's radar, yes?
了解
Understood.
但是我们必须找到她
But we need to find her,
更重要的是朱尔,在她…
and more importantly Jules, before she...
希望她没事
just hope she's okay.
如果我们必须对露西,采取更强硬的措施…
If we need to use more forceful measures with Lucy...
你有什么建议,艾美莉?
What would you advise, Emily?
她已经杀了一个人…
She's already murdered one man...
至少一个…
at least...
而且绑♥架♥一名青少年
and she's kidnapped a teenager.
那足以让她构成威胁
That makes her a threat.
好
Okay.
尽你所能把那女孩平安带回来
So you do what you have to do to bring the girl back safe.
我们保护不了所有人,对吧,达云?
We can't protect them all, can we, Darwin?
谢谢,先生,我们走吧
Thank you, sir. Let's go.
那不代表她没骗我们
It doesn't mean that she's not lying to us.
或者她什么都不知道,那样的话,她就帮不上什么忙
Or she doesn't know anything, in which case she won't be much help.
不好意思?疯子们?
Excuse me? Psychos?
我喝了一堆可乐,真的得去尿尿
I drank a crapload of Coke and really have to pee.
我能去厕所吗?
Can I go to the bathroom,
还是你也要让十几岁的少女,在你面前尿尿?
or do you also make teenage girls piss in front of you?
我不知道你是不是她,但你的确跟她一样迷人
I don't know if you're her or not, but you certainly share her charm.
好的…
Okay, okay.
抱歉吓到你了
I'm sorry for scaring you.
随便啦
Whatever.
我明白醒来时不知道自己是谁的感觉
I-I know what it's like to wake up and not know who you are.
嗯,糟透了
Yeah, it sucks.
你不知道能信任谁,或该相信谁
You don't know who to trust or who to believe.
或许我不该把你抓来
Maybe I shouldn't have grabbed you.
但我有危险,我认为你也是
But I'm in danger, and I think you might be too.
唯一一个让我有危险的人就是你
The only person I'm in danger of is you.
小心!
Watch it!
搞什么…
What the...
克雷格,去追她!
Craig, go after her!
该死…
Shit. Shit. Shit.
我送你去急诊室
I'm taking you to the ER.
不行…他们就是那样找到我的
No, no; that's...that's how they found me.
你血流不止
You're bleeding everywhere.
哦,没关系
Oh it's okay.
我有认识的人,我知道…要去哪
I have someone. I know...I know where to go.
哦!
Oh!
退休最棒的部分就是,再也不用喝军中的咖啡
Best part of retirement was never having to drink army coffee again.
这是我退伍后买♥♥的第一个东西
First thing I bought when I got out.
它能做出各种咖啡,鲜奶咖啡、意式泡沫咖啡
There's nothing this can't do. Lattes, cappuccinos.
甚至在你哭的时候它还能抱你
It can even hold you when you cry.
啊,那通常是你的工作
Ah, that's usually your job.
只有为你,老兄
Only for you, buddy.
只有当你孩子的妈打来
Only when the mother of your kid calls
说她要保释,而你在七千英里外
to say she's bailing and you're a cool 7000 miles away.
没错
Yeah.
嗯,当时在那里有很多糟糕的时光…
Yeah, there were a lot of terrible days over there; that was...
真的糟透了
that was the worst.
你有她的消息吗?克拉拉?
Have you heard from her? Clara?
没有,连一张生日卡片给查理都没有
No. Not even a birthday card for Charlie.
还是我们聊聊别的?
How 'bout we talk about something else?
麻烦了
Please.
你和查理到底为什么会来这里?
Like what you and Charlie are actually doing here.
呃,我们遇到一些麻烦
So, uh, we got in some trouble.
有个男人带枪闯进我们的土地,然后…
A man with a gun broke onto the property and, uh,
查理…查理朝他开枪
and Charlie... Charlie shot him.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
她还好吗?
Is she okay?
她没受伤,可是情绪上…
Physically, she's fine. Emotionally...
你们要在这里待多久都行
You can stay as long as you need.
谢了
Thanks.
你在等人吗?
Are you expecting someone?
嗯,好的,早该料到你有女人
Well, all right. Should've known there was a chick.
露西
Lucy.
我不该来的,但这是紧急状况
I wouldn't have come, but it's an emergency.
嘿…靠着我…
Hey, hey, lean on me. Lean on me.
你确定你知道自己在干嘛吗?
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
别去想
Just don't think about it.
听我的声音就好
Just listen to the sound of my voice.
缝合…
Suture. Sutures. Sutures.
嗯,那很性感…
Yes, that it is very sexy...
啊,好的
Ah, okay.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯,我没事
Yeah. I'm okay.
好
Okay.
天啊,这地方就像…
Lord. This place is like...
没有人监视的创生,谢天谢地
Neolution without the tails, thank God.
嘿,汤?
Hey, Tom?
嗯,我在听
Yeah, I-I-I'm here.
什么叫你还没找到她?
What do you mean you still haven't found her?
你…有没有认真找啊?
How...how hard are you looking?
好,明早打给我
Okay, call...call me in the morning.
我们不属于这里
We do not belong here.
嗯,看在上天的份上
Right. For the love of God.
不好意思!
Excuse me!
能麻烦你检查她的证件吗?
Can you card her, please?
朱尔?
Jules?
朱尔
Jules.
你学校打来时,我正深深沉浸在,麦克鲁汉的选集
I was deep in process on the McLuhan collection when your school called.
我的心流状态完全被搅乱了
Completely disrupted my flow state.
显然你觉得你不用去上学?
Apparently you didn't feel the need to attend?
你很清楚那是怎么回事,占士
You know how it is, James.
有时候你就是不想上课
Sometimes you just aren't feeling academic.
不,你不能利用我的艺术魂来逃避问题
No, you are not going to appeal to my artistic spirit to get out of this.
我需要知道你去哪了
I need to know where you were.
其实我是在你喜欢的那间茶馆看书
I was, um, actually reading at that tea shop you like.
事实上,我帮你买♥♥了一样东西
In fact, I grabbed you something.
哦,他们的康普茶最好喝了
Oh, they have the best kombucha.
你常常说
That's what you always say.
或许我们能把这件事当成我们的秘密
Maybe we could, um, just keep this between ourselves,
别告诉妈?
not tell Mom?
谢了,占士
Thanks, James.
我想你妈会更喜欢你叫我爸的!
I think your mother would like it better if you call me Dad!
当我说我是被领养的时,大家总是看起来很悲伤
People always look sad when I say I was adopted.
但至少我从中得到一些不错的笑话
But at least I got some good jokes out of it.
像是,需要几名亲生母亲,才能把灯泡转进去?
Like, How many birth moms does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
就一个,但我们不能跟你说她的名字!
Just one, but we can't tell you her name!
如果你喜欢这个视频,你肯定会喜欢我的现场演出
If you liked this, you're gonna love me live.
星期五在凯德B酒吧
Friday at Bar-B-Cade.
别让大家因为同情你才笑
Don't go for pity laughs.
你可以做得更好
You're better than that.
乔治卡林说笑就是笑
George Carlin said a laugh is a laugh.
不,他没有说
No, he didn't.
嗯,应该没有
Yeah, he probably didn't.
我今天过得很诡异
So, I had a weird day.
是吗?
Yeah?
嗯,一个疯女人拿枪指着我、绑♥架♥我
Yeah. A crazy lady kidnapped me at gunpoint,
跟我说我是机器做出来的
and told me I was, like, made by a machine,
还把我绑在椅子上
and tied me to a chair.
我拿刀刺她逃了出来
But I stabbed her and escaped.
很好
Cool.
等等,什么?你被绑♥架♥?
Wait, what? You were kidnapped?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表