剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
That must've been incredibly painful for you.
哦,谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
我想我提过我小时候我爸就去世了
I think I mentioned my dad passed when I was little,
所以我能想象那在你生命中,留下什么样的缺口
so I can imagine what kind of a hole it left in your life.
很难填补,不是吗?
So hard to fill, isn't it?
没错
It...it is.
但我想跟你说,我懂
But I want you to know, I understand.
你懂?
You do?
我全都懂
Completely.
如果我有你的本事…
If I had the ability you have...
如果我能打印出另一个人…
if I could print another person...
让他们回到我的生命中
have them back in my life.
所以我带了一样东西过来
So I brought something with me.
那是什么?
What is that?
是我爸
It's my dad.
你♥爸♥?
Your dad?
对,我找到他20几岁时的扫描档
Yes. I found a scan from his 20s.
就在他车祸发生前
Right before his car accident.
我要你帮我打印他
I want you to print him for me.
露娜,就算我想帮忙
Rhona, even if I wanted to help,
我也把打印机毁了
I disabled the printer;
它已经不存在了
it doesn't exist anymore.
真让人失望
That's disappointing.
我知道这…听起来很简单…
I...I know it... it sounds easy...
让他回来…
you know, getting him back...
但那其实很复杂
but it is so much more complicated.
还有…
And the...
我们能做的最好的事
you know, the best thing that we can do,
我懂,我知道这非常难
and I know, I know it is incredibly hard,
但我们能做的最好的事只有放手
but the best thing that we can do is just let go.
我不想这么做
I didn't want to do this.
我不是这种人
It's not who I am.
你要知道他对我来说有多重要
You need to understand how important he is to me.
这是第一次你的教会朋友跟你说,他妈打印出他的另一个妈妈?
First time a friend from church told you his mom printed his other mom?
但那要怎么…我是说,这台机器…
But how can...I mean, this machine.
我不懂,它能直接打印人?
I don't understand. It just prints people?
它能印出克隆人
It prints, like, copies of people.
从他们的DNA?
From what, their DNA?
他们的医学扫描影像…
Their medical scans...
克隆人是违法的
Human cloning is a crime.
我知道要是这个流出去
I know how... difficult...
你们家的处境会有多困难…
it would be for your family if this came out.
我相信你可以让打印机重新运转的
I'm sure you can get that printer back up and running.
因为我无法放手,曼宁博士
Because I can't let go, Dr. Manning.
相信我,我试过了
Believe me, I've tried.
再联络
I'll be in touch.
老天啊,露西!你要回我信息啊
Jesus Christ, Lucy! You gotta text me back.
嘿,你来这里做什么?
Hey, what are you doing here?
我去了一趟睦邻之家,因为你没回我信息
I went to Settlement because I didn't hear back from you.
克雷格把一切都告诉我了
Craig told me everything.
查理肯定很害怕
Charlie must be terrified.
汤怎么说?
Where...what did Tom say?
汤?
Tom?
你能跟我进房♥间谈一会吗?
Can I just talk to you for one second in the other room?
等等!好,我们要怎么办?
Hold on! Okay, what are we gonna do?
嗯,我…等我一下
Yeah, I just...I just need one second.
怎么了?
What happened?
我去了,查理不在那里
I got there. He didn't have Charlie.
她在哪?
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
我试图交出自己
I tried to give myself up;
我叫他放了查理把我带走,可是…
I told him to take me instead, but...
他想要什么?不可能是钱
What does he want? But...it can't be money.
是她
It's her.
什么?
What?
小声点,是朱尔
Just keep your voice down. It's Jules.
达罗斯想拿查理换朱尔
Darros wants to trade Charlie for Jules.
他要她做什么?
What does he want with her?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不能把她交出去
I can't just give her over.
她只是个孩子
She's a kid.
她只是个孩子?那我的孩子呢?
She's a kid? What about my kid?
我们要怎么救回我女儿?
How are we gonna get my daughter back?
他说一小时后到自然博物馆跟他碰面
He said to meet him at the Nature Museum in an hour,
在那里换人
and we'll do the exchange.
好,那我们报♥警♥
Fine, then we...then we call the police.
不,他说不能报♥警♥…
No. He said no cops...
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
积,不行
Jack, no.
算了,如果你要这样的话,那我去拿天娜的枪
Fine, then I'll take Tina's and you can stay here with Jules,
你可以跟朱尔留在这里
if that's what you want to do.
朱尔?
Jules?
朱尔!
Jules!
该死
Shit.
你要怎么做?
What are you going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我必须专注在更大的问题上…
I have to focus on the bigger problem...
我必须专心对付达罗斯
I have to focus on Darros.
露娜不会就这么算了
Rhona isn't just gonna go away.
我知道
I know.
万一流出去呢?
And if it comes out?
那我…只能接受后果
Then, I'll... I'll just have to accept the consequences.
要是我还没准备让世界知道我是谁呢?
What if I'm not ready for the world to know who I am?
我甚至不确定我自己知不知道
I'm not even sure that I know.
还有你必须告诉卢卡斯,他女朋友在勒索我们
And you have to tell Lucas that his girlfriend is extorting us.
哦,那样会伤透他的心
Oh, look, it'll break his heart.
你不能什么事都要保护他,琪拉
You can't keep protecting him from everything, Kira.
我知道
I know.
我知道,我…
I know. And, and...
我会的
and I will.
朱尔跟山德在楼下吗?
Is, uh, is Jules downstairs with Xander?
我想问她能不能认出任何一张脸
I wanna ask her if she recognizes any of the faces.
我今天早上还没见到她
I haven't seen her this morning.
大家在这里可以看到收缩…
Here you can see the compression...
别伤害她
Don't hurt her.
过来这里我就不会伤害她
Just get over here and I won't.
嗨,你还好吗?
来吧,我没时间,好吗?
Let's do this. I don't have time, 'kay?
嗯…
S...
朱尔!
Jules!
没事的,我来了
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
漂亮的睡衣
够了,离开吧,快点
En-enough, get outta here. Come on.
快过来…
Come on, come on, come on.
露西的手♥机♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱
Lucy's phone's going straight to voicemail.
朱尔没有回我信息
Jules isn't answering my texts.
她说她有告诉你她要去哪
She said she told you where she was going.
哦,天啊
Oh, Jesus.
琪拉,我手♥机♥刚收到通知…,达罗斯出现在新闻上
Kira, I just got an alert on my phone...Darros is on the news.
他要跟我们透露一下
...who is here to give us a preview of what we can expect
明天的重要活动中会有什么内容
at tomorrow's important event.
嗯,夏琳,我很期待
Yes, Charlene, I, uh, I'm very excited.
明天在达罗斯基金会高峰会上
At the Darros Foundation Summit tomorrow,
我们将会公布一系列的公益新措施
we will be revealing a series of new charitable initiatives
重磅新闻:保罗达罗斯声明
旨在透过科学创新
aimed at tackling society's challenges
来解决社会上的难题
through scientific innovation.
告诉大家
And, I'm telling you,
依我看来,它真的是个开创性的东西
it is really ground-breaking stuff, in my humble opinion.
现在,基金会…
Now, the Foundation...
或许那就是佐斯在讲的…发布日
Maybe this is what Josh was talking about...the launch date.
很重要的研究
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表