剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
佐斯怎么说?
So what did Josh say?
他帮达罗斯做了一台新的打印机
He built Darros a new printer.
显然他想打造一个不同版本的自己
Apparently he wanted to create a different version of himself,
但我认为还有个测试版打印品
but I think there was a test print.
年轻版的露西
A young version of Lucy.
你知道这件事?
You knew?
如果你不做点什么,我们要如何阻止这件事?
How are we gonna stop this if you're not...
我们有特餐,小鳕鱼包…
We've got specials, scrod stuffed with...
我们没有要点菜
We won't be ordering food.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
听着,不知怎么着,我知道我让你觉得
Look, I know I gave you the impression
我们是同伙
like we were aligned somehow.
我们是啊,我是说,我们一直…
Well, we-we are, I mean, we have been...
情况变了
Well, things have changed.
我们要去我车上
We're gonna go to my car,
你要打电♥话♥给露西
and you're gonna call Lucy,
用冷静、有说服力的声音…
and you're gonna tell her to meet you...
叫她跟你碰面
in a calm, convincing voice.
不
No.
照做
Yes.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
车在那里
Car's over there.
我知道你不相信达罗斯在做的事
I know you don't believe in what Darros is doing.
所以你才帮我
That's why you were helping me.
我只是在做我的工作
Just doing what I was hired to do.
上车
Get in.
斯科蒂餐馆
叫她20分钟后到双榆水库跟我们碰面
Tell her to meet us at the Twin Elms reservoir in 20 minutes.
他手上有你什么把柄?
What does he have on you?
我弟
My brother.
你弟怎么了?
Your brother what?
他在生命线行动服役
He was active duty in Operation Lifeline.
一架无人机袭击,导致他脊髓损伤
A drone hit and injured his spinal cord.
医生说他再也无法走路
Told him he'd never walk again.
所以你替达罗斯工作
So you took the job with Darros
好让你弟进入尖端复健计划?
to get your brother into the advanced rehab program?
但现在达罗斯知道我一直在帮你
But now Darros knows I've been helping you.
如果我不把露西带回去…
If I don't bring Lucy in...
还有其他治疗中心…
There are other treatment centers...
治疗不了他那种伤势
Not for the kind of injury that he has.
我是他的全部
I'm all he has.
我要对他负责
I'm responsible for him.
那你就能理解为什么我不能打给露西
Then you'll understand why I can't call Lucy.
我想你不明白这对达罗斯有多重要
I don't think you understand what this means to Darros.
我不知道他的计划是什么
I don't know what his plan is,
但我知道他会为了,保护那个计划去伤害人
but I know that he's willing to hurt people to protect it.
你跟我
You and me.
所以拿出电♥话♥…马上
So pick up the phone... now.
你有看到那个笨蛋的脸吗?
Did you see that meathead's face, though?
他一副
He was all like,
啊,卡车里那两个狠角色,我最大的恶梦!
"Ah, two badass babes in a truck! My worst nightmare!"
不过他没死,他会继续追杀我们
He is not dead, though, and he will keep coming for us.
他肯定毁容了!肯定是!
He's definitely disfigured! Definitely.
拿去,用这些电♥话♥
Here, use these phones.
传信息给你妈,让她知道你没事
Text your mom, let her know you're okay.
我已经传信息给琪拉,跟她说我们接到朱尔了
And I already texted Kira to tell her we got Jules,
但你想跟她联络吗?
but do you want to reach out to her?
-我有跟她说我会找到你 -我知道
-I told her I would find you. -I know.
你找到我了
You found me.
你能不能别再叫我们
Can you stop telling us
传信息给我们的太太,跟我一起唱歌♥就好?
to text our wives and just sing this song with me?
我是一只行走在街头的猎豹,心中充满汽油弹…
I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm...
我是原♥子♥弹♥的逃亡之子
I'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb
我是被世界遗忘的孩子
I am the world's forgotten boy
寻找并且破坏的人
The one who searches and destroys!
亲爱的,你得帮我,拜托你
Honey, gotta help me, please
最好有人来拯救我的灵魂
Somebody better save my soul
宝贝,为我引爆吧!哦!
Baby, detonate for me! Oh!
你住在这里?
You lived here?
哈罗,露西的抛弃式手♥机♥
Hello, Lucy's burner phone.
哦?你还活着、能说笑
Oh? You're alive and hilarious.
嗯,抱歉,我已经尽快传信息给你了
Yeah, hi. Um, I'm sorry, I texted you as soon as I could.
这是一个疯狂的夜晚
It was a crazy night.
根据约翰法赛特和葛雷姆曼森,创作的电视剧《克隆人》所改编
呃,不过我们现在都安全了
Um, but we're all...we're all safe now.
查理还好吗?
How's Charlie?
她没事
She's fine.
你没事太好了
I'm glad that you're fine.
我一直试图联络你
I've been trying to reach you.
天娜帮我们弄到一些假护照
Tina got a hold of some fake passports for us.
所以我现在要过去
So I'm on my way now.
哦,我…不知道有这件事
Oh, I... I didn't realize that was happening...
我们谈过这件事了,我们不能永远住在天娜的客房♥
We talked about this; we can't stay in Tina's guest room forever.
当然不行,只是…
No, of course, it's just...
在我们能安全离开这里前,还有很多要解决的事
there's just a lot to figure out before we can get out of here safe.
如果我们要消失一阵子
If we're gonna fall off the grid for a while,
我们得做好准备
we need to be prepared.
那是我们的计划,对吧?
I assume that's the plan, right?
嗯,当然,你说得没错
Yeah, of course. You're right.
好,我去拿护照,保持联络
Right. Well, I'm gonna pick these up. I'll keep you posted.
好的
Okay.
不,等等…我以为琪拉把打印机毁了
No, wait, wait, wait. I thought Kira destroyed the printer.
达罗斯重建那台机器
Darros rebuilt the machine.
你看到了?
You saw it?
对,我看到我是在哪被做出来的
Yeah; I saw where I was made.
那些小小的喷墨头印出我的皮肤
These little ink jets that made my skin.
放置我全身零件的缸子
A tank where all my parts settled.
随便啦,反正我们都是由某个东西,做出来的,对吧?
I mean, whatever, we're all made by something, right?
达罗斯还把他自己印出来
And Darros printed himself out.
那孩子山德试着跟我说他是园丁之类的
This kid Xander tried to tell me he was a gardener or some shit.
但其实他是18岁的保罗达罗斯的打印品
But he's really Paul Darros, printed out at 18.
但如果达罗斯只在乎他的成就,为什么要把你印出来?
But if Darros only cares about his legacy, why print you?
琪拉说她甚至不晓得,有爱莲娜16岁的扫描档
Kira said she didn't even know there was a scan of Eleanor at 16.
我不知道
I don't know.
没人肯告诉我,但我们会查出来的
No one would tell me. But we're gonna figure it out.
达罗斯珍视的物品
Darros' prized possession.
所以,显然我得把它拿走
So, clearly I had to take it.
这是第一次你的教会朋友跟你说
First time your friend from church
他妈打印出他的另一个妈妈?
told you his mom printed his other mom?
但那要怎么…
But how can...
我是说,这台机器…
I-I mean this machine...
我不懂,它能直接打印人?
I don't understand. It just prints people?
它能印出克隆人
It, it prints, like, copies of people.
从他们的DNA?
From, what, their DNA?
他们的医学扫描影像,就是你年度健康检查做的那些
Their medical scans, the ones you get at your annual physical.
那样就行?
And that works?
那样能复♥制♥他们的骨骼、器官和大脑
For their bones, their organs, and their brain,
但…我们不只是那些
but... but we're more than just that.
这听起来不算太糟
It doesn't sound so bad.
你失去你妈,接着她又重新回到你身边
You lost your mom and then you got her back.
并没有
But I didn't.
她长得一样
She looks the same,
她的声音相同,可是…
and she sounds the same but...
可是现在当我看着她,我…,我在她身上看不到上帝
but when I look at her now, I don't... I don't see God in her.
为什么?
Why?
创造是上帝的工作
Creation...that's something God does.
嘿…
Hey, hey.
没事的
It's okay.
我会陪着你
I'm here for you.
你知道你是我人生中唯一真实的吗?
You know that you're the only thing that's real in my life?
你是我唯一能信任的人
The only person I can, like, trust.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表