剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
-拜托 -好棒的计划
-Please. -that's a great plan.
我会解决这件事的,我很抱歉
I will fix this. I'm sorry.
-去你的,你很抱歉?-我会解决的
-Fuck you, you're sorry, okay? -I will fix it.
我女儿…
My daughter is...
够了,别吵了
该死!
Fuck!
嘿
Hey.
我知道这一切很可怕
我们现在要去一个安全的地方
你没有做错任何事,好吗?
我把他杀了!
不!是我的错
他要伤害我,是你保护了我
他是谁?
你不用担心那件事
他是坏人,我保证…
我保证…再也不会发生这样的事了
没有信息
我听说天娜很酷
她以前跟你♥爸♥一起从军
答应我你会回来
我答应你
我会尽快打电♥话♥给你的
I'll call as soon as I can.
嗯
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know you are.
走吧
Let's go.
睦邻之家,请说密♥码♥
Settlement House. Password please.
滚、开
Fuck. Off.
记忆力真好
Good memory.
嘿,克雷格
Hey, Craig.
嘿,怎么了?
Hey, what happened?
我以为你现在过着乡下人的生活
I thought you were a country mouse now.
我们去可以讲话的地方吧…
Let's go somewhere where we can talk...
-嗯 -好吗?
-Yeah. -Okay?
嘿
Hey.
嗯
Um.
他们还是找到我了
They finally found me.
该死
Shit.
是替他们工作的人
It was someone that works for them.
他企图杀掉我…
He tried to take me...
发生了打斗…然后…他死了
there was a struggle...and...um, he's dead.
天啊
Jesus.
我必须找到他们
I have to find them.
我必须找到他们,让他们别来烦我
I have to find them and get them to leave me alone.
感觉我们经历过这种事,对吧?
Feels like we've been through this before, though, doesn't it?
你住在街上,神情恍惚
You, living on the street, high as a kite.
我印象中,你连自己的名字都不记得…
Couldn't remember your own name, as I recall...
你只想搞清楚自己是谁
Only thing you wanted to do was find out who you were.
结果那样做只是让你惹祸上身
And all that did was get you in trouble.
我没有过去
I had no past.
我当时试图要填补那个空白
I was trying to fill that void.
但我终于为自己打造一些东西
But I have finally built something for myself.
我有了我的人生
I have a life.
我有在乎我的人
I have people who care about me.
我不会让他们经历那种事的
I'm not gonna let them take that.
所以如果我得搞清楚我是谁,并保护我自己…
So if I have to find out who I was, to protect who I am...
我现在有个线索
and now I have a lead.
我拿了那个人的手♥机♥
I took their guy's phone.
很干净,上面完全没有资讯
It's clean; there's no information on it,
但假设我能从电♥话♥卡中调出,全球定位系统资料
but if I can pull GPS data off the SIM card,
或许我能找出他找上我之前
maybe I can find out where he was coming from
是从哪来的…
before he got to me...
或许我能知道他是替谁工作
maybe I'll learn something about who he was working for.
你用吧
Have at it.
看得出来你还在努力
Still trying your best, I see.
这是个清醒生活社区
It's a sober living community.
但我不住在这里
But I don't live here.
好,这上面有个隐私应用程序
Okay, so there's a privacy app.
持续清除手♥机♥上的内容
It kept wiping the phone clean,
但它不会阻止手♥机♥接收卫星讯号♥
but it didn't stop it from pinging the satellite.
你看,在那里
Look, right there.
他就是开车从那里出发的
That's where he started his drive.
可能是他家,或是办公室
Might be his home. Or an office.
这是个开始
It's a start.
当时你在街头发现嗑药过量的我
When you found me on the street, high off my ass,
你为什么相信我?
why did you believe me?
来到这里的人们需要各种不同的东西
People need a lot of different things when they come here.
你需要有人相信你
You needed someone to believe you.
嗯
Yeah.
而且老实说,可能我那天比较早开喝
And, to be honest, maybe I started a little bit early that day.
-谢了,克雷格 -嗯
-Thanks, Craig. -Mm.
跟主任开会
Meeting with the director.
走吧
Let's go.
在附加基金会
At the Additive Foundation,
我们首创以四维打印
we have pioneered the process
精准复♥制♥用于移植的重要器官的方法
of 4-D printing precise replicas of vital organs for transplant,
挽救了全球数千人的生命
saving thousands of lives all over the world.
作为一个深植于社会正义的,全球健康组织
As a global health organization rooted in social justice,
我们拒绝接受生命的价值彼此有所差异
we refuse to accept that one life is worth less than another.
尸体倒在附近的果园里
The body was in the adjacent orchard.
头部有小口径子弹的枪伤
Small-caliber gunshot wound to the head.
也有证据显示在疑犯的拖车内发生打斗
There was also evidence of a struggle in the suspect's trailer.
房♥产主人和他年幼的女儿无故缺席
Owner of the property and his young daughter are AWOL.
目前,推测他们失踪或死亡
At this point, they're presumed missing or dead.
她遭到攻击、做出反应
She was attacked. She reacted.
那不代表她能伤害一个孩子
That doesn't mean she's capable of hurting a child.
好,我想这里的重点是,她很暴♥力♥而且不稳定
Okay, I think the takeaway here is that she's violent and unstable.
不,你不能确定
No, you don't know that.
好,她是你打造出来的
Okay. You built her.
你确定所有零件都在正确的位置上?
You sure all the pieces are in the right place?
我们使用的扫描器在某些回忆上
The scan we used didn't have enough detail
缺乏足够的细节
for certain kinds of memory recall.
她不记得她是谁
She doesn't remember who she is.
那不代表她的执行功能有问题
That doesn't mean there's something wrong with her executive functioning.
你确定吗?
You sure?
没有出错的空间?
There's no room for error anywhere in there?
你想说什么就说吧,汤
Say what you came here to say, Tom.
她杀了我一名手下
She just killed one of my guys.
如果她有某种…
If she's got some kind of...
随便你要怎么称呼…呃,缺陷…
whatever you want to call it...uh, flaw...
那她就是比我们预期中更大的问题…
then she is a bigger problem than we had anticipated...
她不是问题,她是人
She's not a problem; she's a person.
她是个累赘
She's a liability.
对你来说?
For you?
还是对你的雇主来说?
Or for the man you work for?
这件事不只跟我们有关
This isn't just about us.
听着,你打造了一个很棒的地方
I mean, look, you've built a really nice place here.
我是说,看看这里
I mean, look at this.
你在帮助人
You're helping people;
拯救生命
you're saving lives.
万一她走进一间餐厅
What happens if she walks into a restaurant,
杀掉一堆人
just kills a bunch of people
然后谈起她是从哪来的?
and then starts talking about where she came from?
我们已经花了两年时间,努力要把她活着带回来
We've been trying to bring her in alive for two years.
我只是要说,万一她有什么问题
All I'm saying is, if there's something wrong with her,
我们可能得考虑其他选项
we may need to consider some other options.
谢谢你的建议,汤,但那不是你能决定的事
Well, thank you for your input, Tom, but that's not your decision to make.
今天结束前我要收到,她所在位置的最新情况
I'll expect an update on her location by the end of the day.
你们自便吧
You can show yourself out.
嘿,我现在无法接电♥话♥
Hi, I can't come to the phone right now.
请留言,我会尽快回电
Please leave me a message and I'll call you right back.
我今天一直在想你
I, uh, I've been thinking about you a lot today.
呃,我只是想听听你的声音
And, uh, I just wanted to hear your voice.
来吧,我们走
Come on, let's go.
玛尼,拜托你
Marnie, please.
玛尼,拜托你
Marnie, please.
别再舔你的手了
Stop licking your hands.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表