剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
两年前在你离家念书时就过世了
she died two years ago when you were away at school.
琪拉不想过着没有她的日子
Kira didn't want to live without her.
所以她做出露西
So she made Lucy.
然后她做出我
And then she made me.
好,你该走了
Okay. You have to leave.
卢卡斯…
Lucas...
出去!
Get out!
好的,走吧,他现在听不进去,走吧
Okay. Come on. He can't hear this now. Come on.
我说了,马上出去
I said, get out...now.
麻烦你
Please.
不,我做不到
No, I can't.
你不能待在这里
You can't be here.
你不能待在这里
You can't be here.
卢卡斯!
Lucas!
嘿,我们走吧
Hey. Let's go.
他还没准备好听这些,走吧
He's not ready to hear this. Come on.
我们该走了,来吧
We gotta go. Come on.
我们必须找到朱尔
We gotta find Jules.
嘿,孩子
Hey, kid.
你有受伤吗?
You hurt anywhere?
没有,我很好
Nah. I'm good.
你确定吗?
Y'sure?
对
Yeah.
那它呢?
What about him?
它跟我们一起走
He's with us.
我们决定不要再逃了
We've decided we're tired of running.
来吧,过来
Come on, come on.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会帮你找到其他用途的
I'll find some other use for you.
所有东西都不会白白浪费
Nothing is a waste.
你不知道她打给谁?
And you have no idea who she called?
不知道,她在这里 最多只停留了三、四分钟
No. She was only here three, four minutes tops.
好吧
All right.
她打完电♥话♥后,我就把她赶出去了… 还有那只狗
And, and, and after the phone call, I kicked her out...and the dog.
他们往北边走…
They headed north...
等等…
Wait...
希望这能帮上你的忙
...if that helps.
她有一只狗?
She had a dog?
对
Yeah.
什么样的狗?
What kinda dog?
应该是流浪狗
A stray, most likely.
因为前面那间县立收♥容♥所♥ 所以到处都是流浪狗
They're all over the place 'cause of the county shelter down the road.
前面?
Down there?
对,科布县立动物收♥容♥所♥
Yeah. Cobb County Animal Shelter.
你这里有监视摄影机吗?
You got a security camera in there?
有
Yeah.
你知道的,你没必要告诉他
You know, you didn't have to tell him.
我们一直都坦诚地对待彼此
We've always been honest with each other.
这种事我不能骗他
I couldn't lie to him about this.
我到哪都带着这张照片
I've been carrying this around forever.
以前我会盯着它看 想知道他是不是我的小孩
I used to just stare at it and wonder if he was mine.
他过得好不好
If he was okay.
那天我试着教他怎么浇水
That was the day I tried to teach him how to water the plants.
不是我的记忆
Not my memory.
只要能让你开心,是谁的记忆不重要
Who cares whose memory it is if it makes you happy.
或许吧
Maybe.
我只有一份记忆
I have only one memory.
朱尔跟我有相同的记忆
Jules has the same one.
我还小,在一间浴室
I'm young, in a bathroom.
那里有很多血
There's a lot of blood.
我这辈子最糟的一天
Worst day of my life.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我父亲…
My father...
我们的父亲…有忧郁症
our father... was clinically depressed.
活着对他来说很辛苦
Being alive was so hard for him.
你知道的,小时候你认为…
You know, when you're a kid, you think...
如果我够聪明或够有趣
if I was smart enough or interesting enough,
或许他能…
maybe he could...
总之
anyway.
某天我放学回家,发现他在浴缸里
I came home from school one day and found him in the bathtub.
他割腕
He'd slit his wrists.
我一直有这种感觉…
I'd always had this feeling that...
我不知道…某种程度上那是我的责任
I don't know... I was responsible somehow.
事情的经过真的是那样?
That's really what happened?
真的是那样
That's what happened.
嘿,克雷格,我现在有点忙…
Hey, Craig. I'm kind of busy right now...
嘿,是我,我没事,我很好
Hey. It's me, I'm okay, I'm fine.
哦,朱尔,天啊,你平安真是太好了
Oh, Jules, oh my God; I'm so glad you're safe.
你在哪?我去接你
Where are you? I'll come get you.
事实上…我有个主意
Actually... I have an idea.
我认为该轮到我们反击了
I think it's time we start fighting back.
让他们知道他们不能动我们
Let them know they can't fuck with us.
你知道东南船坞吗?
Know the South East dockyards?
嗯,我知道那在哪
Yeah, I know where that is.
你跟露西是怎么认识的?
So how did you and Lucy meet?
别告诉我她绑♥架♥你
And don't tell me she kidnapped
并且违背你的意愿扣留你 因为那是我们俩专属的
you and held you against your will because that's kind of our thing.
哦,露西当时处境很艰难
Oh, Lucy was in a tough spot.
她需要某个人在她身边
She needed somebody to be there for her.
我就是那个人
So that's what I was.
我陪在她身边
I was there for her.
听起来很棒
That sounds nice.
每个人都值得拥有一位守护天使
Everybody deserves a guardian angel.
我相信这点
I believe that.
就连科学研究下的怪胎?
Even freak show science projects?
你有很多特质,但绝对不包括怪胎
You are a lot of things, kid, but a freak show isn't one of them.
我看到把我做出来的机器
I saw the machine that made me.
而…
And...
我不知道我身上有没有哪一处是真的
I don't know if any part of me is real.
你知道吗?我长大的地方
You know, where I grew up,
那里有个小型的摩♥门♥教♥秘密集♥会♥
there was this, uh...these little conclaves of Mormons.
那些基要主义者有好几个妻子 和20个小孩
The fundamentalist type with the sister wives and the 20 kids.
他们都剪同样的发型,穿着同样的衣服
And I remember how creepy it was that they all had the same haircut
我记得那有多诡异
and wore the same outfits.
我根本不把他们当成真人
I didn't think of them as real people at all.
然后有一天
And then one day,
其中一个女孩逃离他们
this girl ran away from the flock
横跨半个美国搬到里诺
and moved halfway across the country to Reno
成为一名歌♥手
and became a singer.
你该不会是要跟我说 那个摩♥门♥教♥姑娘就是你吧?
You're not gonna tell me that Mormon girl was you, are you?
什么?凭我这种歌♥声?
What, with this voice?
我是想告诉你,你从哪里来
What I'm trying to tell you is it doesn't matter
或怎么来的,一点都不重要
where or what you came from.
重要的是你要去哪
It's where you're going that counts.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
我要去哪?
Where am I going?
科布县立动物收♥容♥所♥ 品种:哈士奇寻回犬
山德和达罗斯刚才一起吃午餐
So Xander and Darros just ate lunch together.
我觉得这件事超级诡异
I mean, I think it's super weird,
但达罗斯似乎很开心 有个迷你版的自己在身边
but Darros seems really happy having his own "mini-me" around.
我实在没时间思考
I really don't have time to think.
或许这是个错误
Maybe this was a mistake.
又或许我只是累了
Or maybe I'm just tired.
每次我想表达我的意见,他只会说
And every time I try to speak up he's just,
“我们得做好准备…
"We have to be ready, we have to be ready.
那天快到了!”
The date's coming up."
我心想“嘿,搞清楚 是谁打造这台机器的?我还是你?”
And I'm like, "Hey, ding-dong, who built this machine? Me or you?"
发布日
露西:我现在跟爱莲娜在一起 朱尔安全了,你那里有进展吗?
快接
Come on.
嘿,艾美莉?我们能碰个面吗?
Uh, hey, Emily? Uh, can we meet?
我需要你帮忙
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表