剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
新政策,现在他们要我们整晚值班
New protocols. They want us on all night now.
我要和这两位女士开会
I have a-a meeting...these women.
下班后客户不能进入
Clients aren't allowed after hours.
呃,这是急事
Uh, it's an emergency.
这是私事
It's a private, personal matter.
嗯,听我说,她们是很重要的客户 我为她们破例
Yes, look, these are very important clients, and I made an exception.
唯一的问题是我的门卡坏了
The only problem is my key card isn't working.
我得去检查一下系统,在这里等
I'll have to check the system. Just wait right here.
伊曼努尔
Emmanuel.
你有小孩吗?
三个
为了阻止他们毁掉他们的人生 你会怎么做?
我们的儿子…赌博毁掉他的人生
Our son...gambling has ruined his life
他打算净空他的信托基金
and he intends to empty his trust fund.
所以我们必须赶在午夜、在信托转手前
So we need to access our finances before midnight
取得我们的资金
before the trust changes hands.
去吧
谢谢你,伊曼努尔
Thank you, Emmanuel.
我只希望她们能发现一些有用的东西
I just hope they find something we can use.
给你
For you.
那是血清吗?
Is that the serum?
对
Yeah.
你儿子知道琪拉用他的血吗?
Does your son know Kira was using his blood?
知道,我跟他说了
Yeah, I told him.
我把一切都告诉他了
I told him everything.
听着,我完全不知道当妈妈是什么样子
Look, I don't know anything about being a mom
但自从我遇见你和露西…
but ever since I met you and Lucy...
这很老套,可是…
it's cheesy but...
我终于有了归属感
I finally feel like I belong somewhere.
有人真的认识我
Like there are people who really know me.
我的意思是,不管卢卡斯是否知道
All I'm saying is whether Lucas knows it or not,
你都是个好妈妈
you're a good mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有我不要拥抱之类的…我只是…
And I don't want a hug or anything...I'm just...
好的
Okay.
过来
Come here.
好,要换成水了
Okay, we are switching to water.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
我刚才在跟朱尔传信息
I was just texting with Jules.
她跟爱莲娜在一起,她们正在追查 跟钥匙有关的线索
She's with Eleanor, and they're tracking down a lead on the key.
露西,比起我,你有更重要的事要担心
Lucy, you got bigger things to worry about than me,
所以快离开这里去找你的分身
so get outta here, find your selflings,
把事情处理好
and take care of business.
不
No.
我会没事的,她们需要你…
I'm gonna be okay. They need you...
不,我做不到,好吗?我不能丢下你
No, I can't, okay? I'm not leaving people.
爱莲娜跟我说我爸…
Eleanor told me that my dad...
她爸,随便啦…
her dad, whatever...
自杀了
he killed himself.
而我一直…
And I've always just...
我一直有这种感觉
I've always carried around this feeling.
感觉…我做错了什么
That it was...that I did something wrong.
不知为何,感觉那是我的错
That it was my fault, somehow.
很多人遇到有人自杀时,都会这样想
Lot of people take that on when there's a suicide.
不,我认为爱莲娜不想让我知道,但…
No. I think Eleanor didn't want me to know but...
当我看你倒在地上时…
when I saw you laying there on the ground...
我懂了
...I understood.
她大可以做点什么
She could've done something.
她却把他丢在那里
She just left him there.
我是说,我是会做出那种事的人吗?
I mean, am I the kind of person who could do something like that?
这里有很多人…
Most people here...
做过不光彩的事
they've done things that they're not proud of.
让他们爱的人失望
Let people down that they loved.
对我来说,要帮助他们最难的事…
Hardest thing to do...hardest thing for me to help them with...
是让他们了解不管他们做过什么
is to get them to understand that whatever it is that they've done,
不管他们觉得自己有多糟
however shitty they think they are,
重要的是他们现在的作为
that the thing that matters is what they do now.
今天
Today.
所以过去不重要?
So the past doesn't matter?
天啊,我希望不重要
Gee, I hope not.
积和查理拿到护照了吗?
Jack and Charlie, they get their passports?
呃…我不知道
Uh... I-I-I don't know.
露西,我知道你想回到
Lucy, I know you that you wanna get back to
你跟积和查理过去的生活…
where you were with Jack and Charlie...
是的,那正是我在做的事
And I am; that's what I'm doing.
嗯,这个嘛,事情变得有些复杂,孩子
Mm-hm. Well, the picture got a little more complicated, kiddo...
我们正在努力,我们快成功了
We're working on it, and we're almost there.
意思是你可能得做出
Means you might have to make a decision
你不想做的决定…
that you don't want to make...
露西…怎么了?
Lucy...what's going on?
嘿
Hey.
克雷格,这是积
Craig, meet Jack.
我们有多少时间?
How much time do we have?
涅瓦说她能帮我们争取到30分钟
Neva said she'd buy us 30 minutes
然后我们得自己想办法离开这里
and then we have to find our own way out of here.
你知道的,就算我看到
You know, I-I don't even know that
我也不晓得我能否认出来那是什么
I'll recognize what it is if I see it.
基本上我们要找的是看起来
Basically, you're looking for something
像一大笔钱不知道花去哪的东西
that looks like a lot of money going nowhere.
不管达罗斯在谋划什么、要发布♥什♥么
Whatever Darros is planning, whatever this launch is,
都要花钱
it costs money.
但他肯定把这笔花费藏起来了
But he must be hiding the spending somehow.
好的
Okay.
怎么?是什么?
What? What is it?
去年的公♥司♥章程
Articles of incorporation from last year.
一间匿名有限责任公♥司♥
An anonymous LLC.
只有一件房♥地♥产♥投资
One single real estate investment.
整间公♥司♥
The whole company.
没有收入,没有股息
No income, no dividends,
唯一的亏损是土地贬值
and the only loss is the depreciation of the land.
那笔投资多少钱?
And how much was the investment?
四百四十亿
$44 billion.
天啊,地址在哪?
Jesus. What's, what's the address?
嗯,福斯特路5634号♥
Um, 5634 Foster Road.
哦,我的天啊
Oh my God.
为什么保罗达罗斯会想把
Now, why would Paul Darros
四百四十亿投资在沿海的一小块地上?
want to invest $44 billion in a tiny piece of coastline?
如果我们现在出发,一小时就能抵达
If we leave now, we can get there in an hour.
走吧
Let's go.
我希望我能跟你走
I, I really wish I could come,
但接下来你得自己处理了,亲爱的
but you're gonna have to do this part on your own, ma chere.
我必须回去找卡西玛
I have to get back to Cosima.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你帮我
Thank you for...for helping me.
和谅解我
And for understanding.
琪拉
Kira.
每个人都会犯错
Everybody makes mistakes.
我们常常对小孩说这句话
It's something we often say to children,
但有时候身为成年人的我们 也需要再听一次
but sometimes we need to hear it again as adults.
别放弃就是了
Just don't give up.
我不会的
I won't.
多谢你的关心,但这只是擦伤而已
Well, I appreciate your concern, man, but it's just a scratch.
他的气色好糟
I don't like his color.
克雷格
Craig.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
我不是为了你来的
I didn't come for you.
什么?
What?
我需要集中注意力
I need to concentrate.
好,让我先看一眼
Okay, well, just let me take a look at it
我们再决定怎么做,好吗?
and then we'll go from there, okay?
可以给我们一点隐私吗?
Can a man get a little privacy?
目前位置,福斯特路5634号♥
有件事应该让你知道
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表