剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
有人在格鲁吉亚州的岩石上 发现一棵洋木荷花的化石
Someone found a fossil of a Franklinia on some rock in Georgia.
达罗斯先生用飞机把它运来这里…
Mr. Darros had it flown up here...
成功种出来,像是从未消失一样
there she is, like she never left.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
说真的?
Like, really?
达罗斯先生想打造一个更好的世界
Mr. Darros wants to make the world a better place.
所以他资助不同的科学家
So he sponsors different scientists,
把他们带来这里,让他们做出 真正了不起的研究
brings them here, and they can really do some amazing work.
你在这里工作多久了?
How long have you worked here?
几年了
Few years.
你喜欢他?
You like him?
达罗斯先生?
Mr. Darros?
他一直对我很好
He's been good to me.
要不要去看看我在研究的东西?
You wanna see something I worked on?
嘿,茶?
Hey. Tea?
茶就不用了,我想喝点凉的
I'll pass on tea. I want something cold instead.
真的吗?可是今晚会很漫长
Really? But it's gonna be a long night.
你或许会需要咖♥啡♥因♥
Caffeine might help.
为什么?
Why?
跟卢卡斯新的女性朋友吃晚餐?
Dinner with Lucas's new lady friend?
你忘了吗?
Did you forget?
你知道吗?我是忘了
You know what? I did.
其实我蛮期待的
Actually looking forward to it.
天啊,为什么?
Oh God. Why?
卢卡斯
Lucas.
卢卡斯要带刚认识一星期的女生回家?
Our Lucas is bringing home a girl he's known for a week?
听起来他总算要跟人上♥床♥了
Sounds like he's finally gonna get laid.
哦,天啊
Oh, God.
爱儿,你干嘛灌输我那个想法?
El, why would you put that thought in my head?
我不在的时候谁爬到你身上?
Who crawled up your butt while I was gone?
更重要的是,她什么时候要走?
And more importantly when is she leaving?
化学复♥制♥那边如何?
How was Chemplicate?
哦,嗯,很好
Oh, yeah. It was, uh, it was fine.
我们不会买♥♥他们的新产品
We're not gonna go with any of their new products.
那些太贵了
They're too expensive.
你确定你不要茶?
Sure you don't want tea?
放在流理台上吧,我待会再喝
Leave it on the counter. I'll drink it later.
好的,别忘了
All right, well, don't forget.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
你看这个
Check this out.
这整座都是以菌丝打造、靠菌丝运转的
Whole thing is made of, and runs on, mycelium.
没有使用电池
No battery.
只有蕈类
Just mushrooms.
现在火星上已经有几座了
They've got a few of these on Mars right now.
这太疯狂了
This is wild.
这是谁做出来的?
Who made this?
格丽丝
Grace.
她是从尼日利亚来的
Um, she's from Nigeria.
我不知道她姓什么
I don't know her last name.
我只是帮她照顾蕈类而已
I just helped her forage the mushrooms.
等等…
Wait...
格丽丝泰沃?
Grace Taiwo?
你知道她?
You know her?
她是现今最伟大的植物学家
She's the greatest living botanist.
达罗斯先生很有本事
Mr. Darros is very particular.
很厉害,对吧?
Pretty cool, huh?
听我说,山德
Listen, Xander.
我必须回家
I need to get home.
你能帮我离开这里吗?
Can you help me get out of here?
什么意思?
Uh, what do you mean?
你能关闭声场吗?
Could you turn off the sound field?
抱歉,我…做不到
I'm sorry, I...I can't.
我会丢掉工作的
I'd lose my job.
嗯,好吧
Yeah, okay.
谢谢你的药水胶布
Thanks for the Band-Aid.
就算你能通过声场
Even if you made it past the sound field,
离最近的马路也还有20英里
there's still 20 miles to the nearest road.
你得穿过一座可怕的树林
And there's these crazy woods that you have to go through,
里面有熊
and there's bears.
那不安全
It's not safe.
那你最好帮我
Then you'd better help me.
等等
Wait up.
哇,好庞大的资讯
Wow, that's a whole lot.
她说这是她所知的一切
She says it's everything she knows.
我应该是谁
Who I was supposed to be.
她是怎么做出我的
How she made me.
为什么要这么做
Why.
她很有钱吗?
And she's rich?
而且咄咄逼人
And pushy.
为所欲为
Entitled.
轻率鲁莽
Reckless.
但你…我是说,未来的你 会跟她结婚,对吧?
But, uh, you...I mean, future you...you marry her, right?
是爱莲娜,不是我
Eleanor did. Not me.
嘿
Hey.
听着,看着我
Listen. Look at me.
对我来说在这世上
You and Charlie
重要的只有你和查理两个人
are the only two people in the whole world that matter to me.
我只是希望我们能安全地在一起
I just want us to be together and safe.
但在追捕我的这家伙
But this guy who's been hunting me,
要让他停手唯一的办法
the only way to get him to stop
是搞清楚他要拿这台机器做什么
is to find out what he's doing with this machine.
还有为什么他要打印朱尔
And why he printed Jules.
所以是三个人,我、查理,和朱尔
So, three people. Me. Charlie. And Jules.
积
Jack.
我懂,只是…我们不能永远 待在这里,你知道吗?
I get it. I just...we can't stay here forever, you know?
我在努力了,我…
I'm trying. I just...
另外有一个家伙
there's this other guy, uh,
他可能知道那台打印机在哪
he might know where the printer is.
但很难查出他的下落
He's, he's been really hard to track down.
我只有一个邮政信箱
All I have is a P.O. box.
平民?
Civilian?
对
Yeah.
我帮你查吧
I'll check it out for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯,我正在选主修
Yeah. Um, I'm trying to pick my major.
我拿不定主意
Right now it's a tossup.
神学或医学院预科
Divinity studies or pre-med.
所以我修了一门课,叫《上帝与科学》
So I took this class, they call it God and Science.
那实在太棒了
It was so fascinating.
那是学校里最难的一门课
It's one of the hardest classes they offer.
但露娜拿到优等
But Rhona got an A.
做得好,真会读书
Good for you. An egghead.
这里会很适合你的
You'll fit in here.
妈?你怎么不吃?
Mom? Your food okay?
嗯,抱歉,今天很累
Yeah, yeah, sorry. Long day.
哦
Oh.
上帝与科学…
So, God and science...
听起来你已经决定了
Well, it sounds like you already made up your mind.
任何把宗教信仰当成科学框架的人
And anybody who entertains theology as a framework for science
都不相信科学
doesn't believe in science.
所以如果我是你的话,我会选神学
So, uh, I'd go with Divinity Studies if I were you.
很晚了
It's late.
是工作的事吗?
Is that work?
露西:积正在帮我查佐斯的地址 做好准备
呃,是戴历
Uh, it's, uh, it's Derrick.
他在问我们想不想去看电影
He wants to know if we wanna go and see a movie.
呃,戴历是我的生父
Um, Derrick is my bio-dad.
-嗯 -嗯,我们都是朋友
-Mm. -Yeah, we're all friends.
到头来你是可以选择家人的
So, turns out you can choose your family.
说句公道话
Well, to be fair,
那不是什么严谨的挑选过程
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表