剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
Face, velvet, church, daisy, red.
看一下这张照片
Take a look at this picture.
你认得这个孩子吗?
Do you recognize the baby?
不认得,这是谁?
No. Who is this?
没关系
That's okay.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我想你应该认识
I thought you might.
就这样?
That's it?
这就是你的故事
That's your story.
所以我们…你们…彼此相爱
So we were...you were...in love.
你是我一生的挚爱
You were the love of my life.
我们有一个小孩
And we have a kid together.
嗯,他已经长大了
Well, he's, he's all grown up now.
我想见他
I wanna meet him.
我…我觉得他会很难理解
I, uh, I think he'd find it hard to understand.
我身边有个人
I've got someone.
不是女儿,但…差不多
Not a daughter, but...almost.
那你就能理解
Well, then you, you get it.
还有我手臂上的刺青
And this tattoo on my arm.
那是什么?某种身份证号♥码?
What is that? Some kind of ID number?
不,那是点字
No. It's braille.
刚结婚的时候,我们很肉麻
We were really cheesy when we got married and, uh,
我们刺了相同的紫外光纹身
we got matching UV tattoos.
那是威廉斯坦利默温的诗的第一行
It's, it's the first line of a W.S. Merwin poem.
内容是什么?
What is it?
“我想象当我们想要时
"Let me imagine that we will come again...
我们会再来,那会是在春天”
when we want to and it will be spring."
我不想要这样
I didn't ask for this.
我不想用这种方式来到这世上
I didn't ask to be put in the world this way.
我不知道没有你要怎么活下去
I didn't know how to live without you.
没有她!
Without her!
我不是爱莲娜!
I'm not Eleanor!
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
你应该试着去想象
You should try to imagine
醒来不知道自己的名字是什么感觉
what it's like to wake up and not know your own name.
不知道自己从哪来的,或经历过什么事
To not know where you came from or what you've lived through.
你知道我有多孤单吗?
Do you know how alone I felt?
我真的很抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
我失去她…也失去了自己
I lost her...and then I lost my way.
但我保证
But I promise.
我想弥补
I wanna make it right.
我会好好照顾你的
I'm gonna take care of you.
那朱尔呢?
And what about Jules?
你是先印她出来还是我?
Did you make her before or after me?
谁?
Who?
朱尔
Jules.
青少年版的我
The teenage version of me.
我把打印机毁了,露西
I disabled the printer, Lucy.
它已经坏了
I...it-it's-it's gone.
我没有打印青少年
I didn't print a teenager.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea who you're talking about.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表