剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
Can you guess what it is that I'm feeling?
很美,对吧?
Beautiful, right?
嗯,你要这样形容也行
Yeah, that's definitely a word for it.
所以这里就是我…
So, this is where I was...
出生的地方?
Born?
对
Yeah.
我跟你都是
You and me both.
我知道看上去只是机器
I know it seems mechanical.
不过当你去想
But it's not so strange
人们用各种科学方式受孕 它也没那么奇怪了
when you think of all the different ways people use science to conceive.
我是说,体外受孕 产前基因疗法、代理孕母
I mean, in vitro, prenatal gene therapy, surrogacy.
我不知道,这真的蛮奇怪的
I don't know. This is pretty fuckin' strange.
所以他能随时打印出任何人?
So he can just print anyone out whenever he wants?
我不知道,我以为这台机器只印出我 但我却遇见你
I don't know. I thought it was just to make me but then I met you.
哦,你在干嘛?
Oh, what are you doing?
有时候我喜欢躺在里面思考
Sometimes I like to just lay in here and think.
嘿,你知道
Hey, um, did you know
如果你是佛教♥徒♥的话
that you have 49 days
在死亡和重生之间,你有49天?
between death and rebirth if you're a Buddhist?
那叫“中有”
It's called "bardo,"
是灵魂从一个生命
and it's when a soul passes on from one vessel
重生到下一个生命的过程
and comes reborn into the next one.
像是猫、鸟或…
Like a cat or a bird or...
打印品?
...a printout?
那些是达罗斯教你的吗?
Did Darros teach you that?
他是个很聪明的人,朱尔
He's a really smart guy, Jules.
嗯,你会知道,对吧?
Well, you would know, right?
进来吧,它没有启动或什么的
C'mon in. It's not like it's on or anything.
你想找朱尔,她不在我这里
You want Jules. I don't have her.
那她在哪?
Well, where is she?
她跟达罗斯在他的园区里
She's with Darros at his compound.
你永远找不到她的
You'll never get to her.
她会开始新的人生,那样对她最好
She's gonna start a new life. It's what's best for her.
你怎么知道怎么做对她最好?
How do you know what's best for her?
我认识她一辈子了
I've known her, her whole life.
关于她的一切,所有用来塑造她的思想
Everything about her, every thought that went into shaping her;
都是有目的的
it was all intentional.
朱尔是某个大局的一部分
You see, Jules is part of something bigger
那是你无法理解的
than you can possibly understand.
怎样的大局?那是什么意思?
Bigger how? What does that even mean?
保罗达罗斯是个杰出的人
That Paul Darros is an exemplary man.
他在乎整个地球
He cares about the whole earth.
哦,是啊,他是典型的甘地
Oh, yeah, he's a regular Ghandi.
他让你活这么久,不是吗?
He let you live this long, didn't he?
告诉我如何找到她
Tell me how to get to her.
你知道吗?你可以对我开枪
You know what? You can shoot me,
但那么做你也得不到你想要的
but shooting me's not gonna get you what you want.
她现在跟达罗斯在一起
She's with Darros now.
意思是你碰不了她,就跟他一样
Which means she's untouchable, just like he is.
没有谁是碰不了的
No one is untouchable.
你知道吗?你看起来很焦躁,孩子
You know, you seem kinda agitated, kiddo.
你有考虑看心理医生吗?
Have you considered therapy?
怎样?
What?
没事
Nothing.
我只是想说
I was just gonna say,
有你在真好
I'm, I'm really glad you're here.
嗯,我很寂寞
Um, it's been pretty lonely,
没有什么人
and there's not really anyone
真的能理解这种感觉,你懂吗?
that can understand what this is like, you know?
你在这里多久了?
How long have you been here?
从我被印出来之后就在这里
Since I was printed.
不到一年,不过感觉更久
Less than a year but feels longer.
你一直像囚犯一样被关在这里?
And you've just been, like, locked up like a prisoner?
这里不是监狱
It's not a prison.
不能离开的地方都是监狱
Anywhere you can't leave is a prison.
或许吧
Maybe.
但这地方…
But, I mean, this place...
随时都在进行某些厉害的事
there's always something cool going on.
像是每天都有上百万个新实验
You know, like, a million new experiences every day.
我喜欢新实验
I love new experiences.
你想不想现在试试看?
You wanna try one now?
嗯,好啊,是什么实验?
Um, yeah, sure. Uh, what were you thinking?
把眼睛闭上
Close your eyes.
现在想想,你最想要的东西是什么?
Now think. What's the one thing that you want the most?
最想要的…
The one thing...
对
Yeah.
那样东西
The one thing.
他又动手了?
He did it again?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
别担心,只要能让他离你远远的…
Don't worry about it. If it keeps him away from you...
我们会一起熬过去的,哥哥
We'll get through this together, big brother.
好吗?
Okay?
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
Promise.
给你
Here.
我不会在困难的时候离开你
I would not leave you in times of trouble
我们永远不可能走到这里
We never could have come this far, mm
我会陪你一起共度
I took the good time,
快乐与悲伤
I'll take the bad times
我会接受真正的你
I take you just the way you are.
好的
Okay.
开始中断设备电源
Initiating facility power deactivation.
啊,不管了
Ah, fuck it.
嘿…
Hey. Hey.
我打了好几个小时的电♥话♥给你
I've been calling you for hours.
昨晚没睡好?
Rough night?
“就是这样,这就是你的故事”
"That's it, that's your story."
你不是那样跟我说的吗?
Isn't that what you told me?
你想怎样?
What do you want?
达罗斯把朱尔带去他的园区
Darros has Jules on his compound.
她的假治疗师跟我说他在计划某件事
Her fake therapist told me he's got something planned.
我不知道…显然是更庞大的事
I don't know...something bigger, apparently.
佐斯有说什么吗?
Did Josh say anything?
佐斯死了
Josh is dead.
他昨晚在我面前自杀
He, uh, he killed himself last night right in front of me.
等等,什么?
Wait. What?
他替达罗斯重建了打印机
He rebuilt the printer for Darros.
他很害怕,他…
He was scared. He was...
真的很恐惧
he was really scared.
天啊
Jesus.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
爱莲娜一个人在外面,跟你过去一样
Eleanor is just out there; she's all alone, like you were.
那就去找她啊
So go find her.
我…她不想跟我说话
I ca...she doesn't wanna talk to me.
她不想见我,如果她不服药的话…
She doesn't wanna see me, and if she doesn't take her medication...
什么药?
What medication?
那是一种延缓阿兹海默症发作的
It's an experimental plasma medication
实验性血浆药物
to delay the onset of Alzheimer's.
如果她没服的话
If she doesn't take it,
她会失去脑功能,而且无法复原
she'll lose brain function that she will not get back.
好的
Okay.
你觉得她会去哪?
Where do you think she would've gone?
什么?
What?
我来处理爱莲娜
I will handle Eleanor
如果那样做能让你振作起来
if that's what it takes for you to get your shit together
然后帮我!
and help me!
但你必须帮我
But you will help me.
看着我
Look at me.
你必须帮我
You are going to help me.
这一切…都是你造成的
This...all of this...is because of you.
现在有个孩子在外面,身陷危险之中
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表