剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是什么东西?
What is this thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
他把这个放在他办公室,一个夸张的玻璃柜里
He keeps it in this crazy glass case in his office.
我从来没见过像这样的东西
I've never seen anything like this before.
但我热衷的是神经生物学,不是什么科技迷
But I'm more of a neurobiology nerd, not a tech nerd.
我认识某个人,或许能帮我们
I might know somebody who can help us.
谁?
Who?
呃,这里一个住户,以前认识的人
Um. A resident here. Someone I used to know.
你刚刚是不是把视线转开一会儿?
Did you just stare off into the distance for a second?
好吧,她是我前度
Okay, she's my ex.
哦!
Ooh!
典型的我们
Classic us.
积会介意吗?
Will Jack mind?
谁是积?
Who's Jack?
她男朋友
Her boyfriend.
真的假的?
Really?
好的
Okay.
我也是这么说的!
That's what I said!
男朋友!
A boyfriend!
我们能把焦点放在其他事上,而不是我的感情生活吗?
Can we focus on something other than my love life, please?
好啊,没问题,我们去见前度吧
Yes, sure, let's go meet the ex.
我们不能一起去
Um, we can't all go.
我不想吓到她
I don't want to spook her.
你知道的,我们还蛮吓人的
And, you know, we are pretty spooky.
我想前度让她很尴尬
Now I'm thinking she's embarrassed by the ex.
或许是弱视?
Lazy eye, maybe?
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
好的,你们留在这里,好好认识自己
Okay, you guys stay here and get to know yourself better.
男朋友?
Boyfriend?
我懂
I know.
打给卢卡斯
Call Lucas.
嘿,朋友们,我是卢卡斯,请留言
Hey friends, it's Lucas. Leave word.
卢卡斯,是妈,呃,打给我,好吗?
Lucas, it's Mom. Uh, call me okay?
我们…我们最好出城一趟
We...something... we should probably both get out of town.
打给我
Call me.
菲利斯:我一小时前就开幕了,你在哪?卢卡斯在路上
哦,菲利斯
Oh, Felix.
她没接
She's not picking up.
我知道她肯定在家
I know she's gotta be in.
《危险边缘》开始播了,她绝对不会错过的
Jeopardy's on, and she never misses it.
她去喝酒狂欢的时候就不会看
She does when she's on a bender.
她离开多久了?
How long has she been gone?
几天
Couple days.
自从她被解雇后就没来过这里
Hasn't been here since she got fired.
我们得去找她
We've gotta go find her.
我们今天做得还不够多吗?
Haven't we done enough today?
不是有个帅哥在等你吗?
Don't you have a good-looking guy waiting up for you?
他出门帮我们弄新护照
He's out getting us new passports.
新护照?
New passports?
什么意思…你们要去其他地方?
What are you...you going somewhere?
嗯,积希望…,我们想去其他地方重新开始
Yeah, Jack wants, um... we, we wanna go somewhere new and start over.
那剩下这些破事怎么办?
What about the rest of this mess?
如果PJ能搞清楚这是做什么用的
If PJ can figure out what this is for,
我就能对付达罗斯,我们就能阻止他
I'll get leverage on Darros and we can finally shut him down.
然后我、积和查理
And then me and Jack and Charlie,
就能在某个地方光明正大地重新开始
we can start somewhere clean.
拜托,克雷格,好啦
Please, Craig, come on.
没人比你更会说服人了
There's nobody better at talking somebody off of a ledge than you.
你甚至不知道她在哪
You don't even know where she is.
可悲的是,如果她是去喝酒狂欢,我很清楚她会在哪
Sadly, if she is on a bender, I know exactly where she is.
你这几天经历了很多事
You've been through a rough couple of days.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
如果你跟我一样
If you're anything like me...
我想你是的…
guess you are...
你会说你没事,甚至说服自己…
you might say you're fine, you might even convince yourself...
那并不代表你没事
it doesn't actually mean you're okay.
如果你跟我一样
And if you're like me,
你就知道我不是那种感情外露的女生
you know I'm not really the cry-on-my-sleeve kind of girl.
露西跟我说你一直做恶梦…
Lucy told me that you've been having bad dreams...
一段回忆?
a memory?
嗯,我们俩都是
Yeah, we both do.
那是我们的父亲过世的日子
It's the day our father died.
他自杀了
He committed suicide.
该死
Shit.
我看不出来
I couldn't tell.
所以他…
So, he...
我以为或许是我伤害了某个人
I thought maybe I'd hurt someone.
不
No.
他陷入困境
He was struggling.
天啊
Jesus.
这辈子有其他精彩的事吗?
Any other life highlights?
从好的一面来看…
Well, on the bright side...
我们有段美好的婚姻、一个乖巧的儿子
we have a good marriage and a beautiful son.
比较不好的是我们死于,早发型阿兹海默症
Less sunny is we die of early-onset Alzheimer's.
你不能做点什么吗?
Can't you do anything?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我在达罗斯那边读过你的档案
I read your file at Darros'.
你很优秀
You're brilliant.
你在神经生物学取得突破性的发现…
Your discoveries in neurobiology, they're groundbreaking...
我开♥发♥出一种药
I developed a drug.
但它对早发型病例没有效
It doesn't work with early-onset cases.
那帮不了我们
It can't help us.
所以你就放弃了?
So you're just giving up?
你要让我们这样失去理智?
You're just gonna let us lose our minds?
接受某些现实是身为科学家的一部分
Part of being a scientist is accepting certain realities.
你最后一次见到你妈是什么时候的事?
When was the last time you saw your mom?
朱尔,等等!
Jules, wait!
如果你注定要让我缓慢痛苦地死去
If you're gonna doom me to a slow and painful death,
我想礼貌上你至少应该让我看看
I think you at least owe me the courtesy
我们即将面临的是什么
of looking at what's coming to us in the face.
而且或许梅莉莎会知道达罗斯,是如何拿到我们16岁的扫描档
And maybe Melissa will know how Darros got the scan of us at 16.
走吧,让我们去凝视深渊和…
C'mon, let's go stare into the abyss and...
朱尔…
Jules...
接受现实!
Accepting reality!
你刚才不是说真正的科学家,就是这么做的吗?
Isn't that what you just said real scientists do?
走吧!
Come on!
在医生发现没人帮他们收拾烂摊子之前
You got two minutes before the doctors realize
你们有两分钟
no one's there to mop up their mess.
谢谢你在这么短的时间帮我们处理
We appreciate you taking care of us on such short notice.
哇,嗯,这些…太棒了
Wow, yeah, these are...these are, these are great.
我把钱转给你
I'll transfer you the money.
既然你是合法的
Since you're legit,
你可以等闭馆后再回来做脸部扫描
you can come back after closing and we can do the face scans.
我每个月能在这里自♥由♥进出一次,进行强力清洗
Once a month I get free run of the place to do some power-washing.
等等,我没想到这些需要生物辨识
Wait, wait. I didn't think these needed biometrics.
哦,你以为你能这样直接拿走,飞去波拉波拉岛?
Oh, you thought you could just snap 'em up and fly off to Bora Bora?
你以前有来过哥伦比亚二手店吗?
You ever been to the Cumbia thrift store before?
以前PJ和我被酒吧赶出来的时候
PJ and I used to come here to party
会来这里开派对
when we got blackballed from the bars.
-嘿!-嘿
-Hey! -Hey.
还真快…
That was fast...
嗯,听着…
Yeah, look...
我拿到护照了
I got the passports,
但他们得帮我们做脸部扫描,而且必须是今晚
but they have to scan our faces and it has to be tonight.
今晚?积,我不知道我能不能…
Tonight? Jack, I don't know if can...
我们可能只有这一次机会,露西
We might not get another shot at this, Lucy.
那女人…不是能跟你重新安排时间的
This woman...she's not someone you re-schedule with.
好
Okay.
把时间地点传给我,我会去
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表