剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
Goddamnit.
-佐斯…让开!-哎呀,住手,会痛
-Josh, Josh, move it! -Ouch. Stop. That hurts.
嘿,詹尼普尔
Hey, Jennipurr.
你知道你♥爸♥最近都在干嘛吗?
Do you have any idea what your daddy has been up to recently?
拜托别把它扯进来!
Please don't bring her into this!
还有别生我的气!
And don't be mad at me!
我为什么要生你的气,佐斯?
Why on earth would I possibly be mad at you, Josh?
你要出城?
Are you leaving town?
这样是不会有好结果的,琪拉
This isn't gonna end well, Kira.
你要去哪?嘿!
Where are you going? Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
你怎么能这么做?
How could you do this?
你把我们的技术交到一个 痴心妄想的亿万富翁手中!
You have put our tech into the hands of a delusional billionaire!
这整件事是因为你想复♥制♥ 你死去的太太开始的
This whole thing started because you wanted to print your dead wife.
我们就我们所做的事的道德问题 进行了多次长谈
We had many long conversations about the ethics of what we did.
而我们做到了
And we did it.
我不是说结果是对的 但交给达罗斯,佐斯?
And I am not saying that the outcome was right, but Darros, Josh?
他这么做不是为了什么正当理由!
He is not doing it for the right reasons!
我不会在困难的时候离开你
I would not leave you in times of trouble
我们永远不可能走到这里
We never could have come this far
我会陪你一起共度
I took the good times
快乐与悲伤
I'll take the bad times
我会接受真正的你
I'll take you just the way you are.
抱歉,山德,你的音乐休息时间到了
Sorry, Xander, your music break is over.
我们继续上课吧
Let's resume your lesson.
我的故事背景
My backstory.
我来自一个不起眼的地方
Well, I come from a very humble place.
那里没什么出路
There wasn't a lot for me there,
所以我得去外头争取我想要的
so I had to go out and get what I wanted.
我的故事背景
My backstory.
我来自一个不起眼的地方
Well, I come from a humble place so there wasn't a lot for me there.
所以我得去外头争取我想要的,对吧?
Uh, I had to go out and get what I wanted, right?
抱歉,山德
Sorry, Xander,
你的口音不正确,请修正并且再试一次
your dialect is not accurate. Please adjust and try again.
所以我得去外头争取我想要的,对吧?
I had to go out and get what I wanted, right?
嗯,我很努力,克服很多事
Um, I worked hard, overcame a lot.
你把镜头说明书给他了?
Did you give him the lens specs?
当然没有
Of course not.
我帮他做了一个镜头,只有一个
I made him one lens. Only one.
什么…他要打印机做什么?
What...what's he doing with the printer?
是…延长生命
It's... it's life extension.
典型有钱人会做的蠢事
Classic stupid-rich-people shit.
所以他印出他自己
So he's printed himself.
你是他吗?
Are you him?
你是达罗斯的打印品?
Are you a printout of Darros?
达罗斯是我的原型
Darros is my prime.
他把我印出来,因为他想再活一世
He printed me because he wanted to live another generation,
而我会带着他的成就…
and I'm gonna carry on his legacy...
达罗斯是一个自恋的混♥蛋♥!
Darros is a narcissistic prick!
那朱尔呢?
What about Jules?
你为什么要印出她?
Why, why did you print her?
为了钱
For the money.
达罗斯付我几百万让我重建那台机器
Darros paid me millions to rebuild the machine.
我以为那会让我快乐
I thought it would make me happy.
但是我不快乐
But I'm not happy.
佐斯,露西的事是我们犯了错
Josh, we made a mistake with Lucy.
一个天大的错
A horrible mistake.
我试着要帮她
And I am trying to help her.
但你蓄意打印出一个孩子
But you, you knowingly printed a kid.
一个没有记忆的孩子!
A child with no memory!
她不知道自己是谁
And she has no idea who she is.
你觉得不知道自己的身份是什么感觉?
What do you think it feels like to feel like no one?
我不知道
I don't know.
肯定很糟
It must feel bad.
那我呢?
What about me?
我的原型是谁?
Who's my prime?
-我不知道 -你知道
-I don't know. -You do.
我是谁?
Who am I?
我直到今天才知道有你这个人
I didn't know about you until today.
我以为我是唯一一个
I thought I was the only one.
达罗斯想让你看看这个地方
Darros wanted you to see this place.
但我们知道你不会抱持 开放的态度,除非…
But we knew you wouldn't have an open mind about it unless...
除非怎样?
Unless what?
除非你相信某个人
Unless you trusted someone.
我受够了!
I'm done here!
老实跟你说吧,你是出不去的
Just to be real with you; there's no way out of here.
他拥有你
He owns you.
这很黑暗
It's so dark.
我们走到今天这一步
That we're here like this.
你曾经是我的英雄
You were my hero.
我真心以为我们会永远在一起
I really thought we were gonna be together forever.
伙伴
Partners.
朋友
Friends.
我很喜欢跟你一起工作
I loved working with you.
我很尊重你
I respected you so much.
对我来说要成为一名好的科学家 就该像你这样
You were my whole concept for what it meant to be a good scientist.
但我们在某个地方迷失了方向
But somewhere we lost our way.
真希望我们可以挽回
I wish we could take it back.
但达罗斯不会让我们这么做的
But Darros won't let us.
他拥有我们
He owns us.
爱莲娜米勒
不,我们…
No, no we...
求求你,佐斯,我们可以解决的
please, Josh, we can figure it out.
不,我们不行
No, we can't.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表