剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
-失陪 -谢谢…
-Excuse me. -Thanks. Thanks.
好的
All right.
嗯…
Well...
再次恭喜你
Congratulations, again.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道的,没有你我们就做不到
You know, we couldn't have done it without you.
不,哪怕只是稍稍参与…
No, to be even a small part of this...
这也实现了我对基金会
it's, uh, it's fulfilling every vision
所能达成的每一个愿景
I had about what the foundation could accomplish.
很好
Good.
我很高兴
I-I'm so glad.
谢谢你这些年的支持
Well, thank you for supporting me all these years.
你有想过下一步是什么吗?
Have, have you given any thought to, to, to what's next?
你知道的,打印科技的后续发展?
You know, where else the printing technology might go?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
例如,你能打印出完整生物体吗?
Could you print a complete organism, for example?
我是说,从头到脚,一个完整的人?
I'm talkin' soup to nuts. A whole person, say?
抱歉,你是在问…
I'm sorry, are you asking...
呃,完全是假设性的…
Uh, uh, just completely hypothetical...
当成思想实验就好
just, just, just as a thought experiment.
克隆人是非法的
Human cloning is illegal.
基于某些原因,我太熟悉…
For reasons I am only too familiar with...
琪拉,我信奉不受约束的科学探索
Kira, I believe in unfettered scientific exploration.
重点不是最终产物…
It's not about the end product...
而是我们在过程中学到、发现什么
it's about what we learn and discover along the way.
这件事不必再说了
It's not up for discussion.
内♥裤♥来不及送过来
The underwear wasn't gonna arrive in time
所以我直接寄到你的宿舍了
so I just had it sent straight to your dorm.
妈
Mom.
-呃,四角裤?-妈
-The, uh, the boxer-brief? -Mom.
怎样?
What?
我要上大学了
I'm going to college.
好吗?是时候停止讨论我的内♥裤♥了
'Kay? This is officially the moment we stop talking about my underwear.
抱歉
Sorry.
嘿,至少让我帮你整理一下
Hey, let me fix this at least.
嗯,好了
There. Okay.
试着别把它种死
Try not to kill it.
没问题,很抱歉明天的典礼我去不了
I will. And I'm sorry I can't make the ceremony tomorrow.
哦,他们会让我穿上阴森的长袍
Oh, they're just dressing me up in my spooky robes
吹嘘我有多棒…
and blathering about how great I am so...
这样捐钱让我做研究的人,才不会觉得他们浪费钱
so the people endowing my chair don't think they've wasted their money.
嗯,你要那样说也行
Yeah, that's one way of looking at it.
或把它看成当之无愧的表彰
Or you can look at it as well-deserved recognition
因为你发现肌肉痉挛药,能治疗阿兹海默症
for discovering that a muscle-spasm drug helps treat Alzheimer's.
都一样啦
Potato, pot-ah-to.
我以你为荣
Proud of you.
好吧
All right.
去吧,快走!去学校好好玩!
Go, get outta here! Go to school! Have fun.
试着别想我们
Try not to think about us anymore.
这个嘛,稍微想一下好了
Well, maybe a little bit.
好好照顾彼此
Take care of each other.
你心肠真软!
You are such a fucking softie!
过来
Come on.
好的,来吧
All right. Here we go.
可恶
Fuck.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?我以为你去游泳
What happened? I thought you were going for a swim.
我找不到游泳池
I couldn't find the pool.
什么?
What?
我绕了一个小时
I walked around in circles for an hour.
我一直想我会找到的…
I kept thinking I was gonna find it...
我不懂
I don't...I don't understand.
我这阵子很糊涂
I've been feeling confused.
你知道的,一些小事…,像是钥匙放在哪,或者…
You know, about little things...like where I put my keys or, um...
前几天我错过一场,跟博士后研究员的会议
I missed a meeting with a postdoc the other day.
那可能有很多因素…
It could be a lot of things...
开始了,琪拉
It's happening, Kira.
我跟我妈一开始出现症状时
I am almost exactly the same age as my mother
几乎是同样年纪
when she first showed symptoms.
不,你不能确定,你只是需要慢下来…
No, you don't know that. We need to just slow down...
琪拉,拜托,拜托不要…
Kira, please, please don't...
不要躲避这个话题
don't try to make this go away.
我们不能告诉卢卡斯
We can't tell Lucas.
我们先去看医生,照磁振造影…
We can get you a consult, MRI...
琪拉,我不希望他跟我一样
Kira, I don't want this to fuck up his life
被这件事毁掉人生
the same way it fucked up mine.
拜托你
Please.
答应我我们不会告诉他,求你了
Promise me that we're not gonna tell him, please.
好的
Okay.
跟系主任开会还顺利吗?
How'd your meeting with the department chair go?
我跟她说我想请假,专心陪家人
I told her I wanted to take a leave of absence and focus on my family.
你今天吃药了吗?
Did you take your medication today?
药没有用
It's not working.
这是早期的
It's early days.
药是我开♥发♥的
I developed the drug,
琪拉,我们都知道它是如何作用的
Kira; we both know how it works.
它对早发型患者的效果一直不好…
It was never good with early-onset cases...
我知道你很害怕
I know this is scary for you;
我也很害怕
it is scary for me too,
但我们不能操之过急
but we can't get ahead of ourselves.
现在应该要有所改进了
I should've seen improvements by now.
如果这没用,三个月后,我可能就不知道自己的名字了
If this isn't helping, I may not know my name in 3 months.
我不想那样活着
And I don't wanna live that way.
我需要你做好心理准备,琪拉
I need you to prepare yourself, Kira.
我无法接受
I don't accept that.
我以为我昨天有帮它浇水
I thought I watered that yesterday.
我们要开始做新实验
We're starting something new.
你终于对眼球感兴趣了?
Are you finally getting excited about eyeballs?
你懂我的意思吗?
Like, do you see what I mean?
这不是眼球,佐斯
Well, it's not eyeballs, Josh.
那是脑组织?
Is that brain tissue?
我们要尝试打印神经元
We are gonna try to print neurons.
当然,我是说…小时候我想养匹小马
Sure. I mean...I wanted a pony growing up but my parents
但我爸妈认为小马不适合我们的公♥寓♥,所以让我养猫
didn't think it would fit in our apartment, so I got a cat.
我是认真的,佐斯,移植用的神经元
I'm serious, Josh. Neurons for a transplant.
不,我懂…这对有脑伤,脑疾的患者来说
No, I get it...people with brain injuries, disease...
很重要
that'd be huge for them.
但神经元太精细了
But they're way too delicate.
我们的程序无法处理那么精细的东西
Our process isn't set up for something that fine grained.
那我们就改变作法
Well, then we change the process.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
这是怎么一回事?
What's this all about?
你要跟我一起做吗?
Are you with me?
那当然,老大
I'm always with you, boss.
你知道的
You know that.
我一直在研究你的治疗
I-uh, I've been working on your treatment,
佐斯在帮我
and Josh has been helping me,
我们什么都试了
and we're trying everything.
我们终于让神经元作出反应
We finally got the new neurons to respond,
但手术…
but the surgery... it would...
风险很大
it would be such a big risk.
我好怕失去你
And I am so scared of losing you,
但我…
but I am...
我已经在失去你了
I'm already losing you,
我不确定你希望我怎么做
and I'm not sure what you'd want me to do.
一部分的我想为了你去试试
Part of me wants to try it for you.
一部分的我想为了自己去试
Part of me wants to try it for me.
一部分的我想为了卢卡斯去试
Part of me wants to try it for Lucas.
卢卡斯是谁?
Who's Lucas?
你是我生命中的挚爱
You are the love of my life.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表