剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
老天啊,朱尔!
Holy shit, Jules!
太迟了,那已经永远烙印在我的脑里!
Too late, it's already burned into my brain forever!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
永远狂野、永久自♥由♥、永远的我
“我驰骋飞翔,飞往未知的目的地
"I gallop and take flight toward a destination unknown.
永远狂野、永久自♥由♥、永远的我”
Forever wild. Forever free. Forever me."
如果这不是我写的呢?
What if I didn't write this?
或是过去的你抄袭《佩加索斯女孩》
Or, old-you plagiarized "Pegasus Girl."
大卫史丹利法格兰
David Stanley Fagerland.
这里有他的地址
And his address is right here.
我们去见他吧
Let's go see him.
什么?
What?
不,朱尔,我认为我们最好放掉这件事
No, Jules, I think it's just better if we leave this alone.
我不能不管这件事
I can't just leave this alone.
我这一整年都背负着恐惧生活
This whole year I've been living with this... dread in the background.
知道有些事不对劲
Knowing something's wrong,
尽管大家一直跟我说一切都好
even though everyone's been telling me everything's fine.
我必须去见他
I have to do this.
嗯,很高兴见到你,曼宁博士
Um, it's good to see you, Dr. Manning, uh,
但你没必要特地跑这一趟
but you didn't have to come all the way out here.
我只是想确保我们彼此理解
I just want to make sure we understand each other.
当然,清楚明了是最重要的
Of course. Clarity is paramount.
我知道你们有些担心
I know there have been some concerns
打印过程中有不当之处
about irregularities in the printing process.
但我重新来回检查数据
But, uh, I have been back over the data,
没有迹象显示她在结构上有缺陷
and there's nothing to suggest that she is structurally flawed.
没有理由认为她是名危险人物
No reason to think she could be dangerous.
事实上,你知道吗?
Actually, you know what?
她现在叫自己露西
Um, she calls herself Lucy now,
所以我想我们应该跟着叫,不是吗?
so I think we should follow suit, don't you?
那名字对你来说代表什么吗?
Does that name mean anything to you?
没有,我只是很吃惊
No. I-uh, I was just surprised.
我要你保证你不会伤害她
I want your word that you won't hurt her.
伤害她?
Hurt her?
曼宁博士,我…抱歉
Dr. Manning, I...I'm sorry.
我是慈善家,不是什么电影里的坏蛋
I'm a philanthropist, not some movie villain.
我绝对无意伤害任何人
I have absolutely no intention of hurting anyone.
好吗?我们会解决这件事的
Okay? We will sort this out.
就像我爷爷过去常说的
And just like my grandfather always used to say, um,
一切都会洗涤干净的
it'll all come out in the wash.
她不是待洗衣物,保罗
She's not a piece of laundry, Paul.
她是一个人
She's a human being.
当然
Of course.
还有你对她的关心着实令人感动
And your concern for her is very touching.
我跟你保证
And I promise you,
我们会照顾露西的
we will take care of Lucy.
我们在同一条船上
We're in this together,
一直以来都是如此
just like we've always been.
她跟警♥察♥说了什么?
What did she say to the cops?
她用手♥机♥告诉他她杀了某个人
She used her phone to tell him she killed someone.
嗯,蛮糟的
Yeah, it was pretty bad.
那他有跟你要身份证件吗?
And then he, uh, he asked for your ID?
我给他看我旧的国防部部队证件
I showed him my old Army DoD.
那总是能顺利过关
That always smooths things over.
她的手指会好吧?
Is her finger gonna be okay?
嗯…只是挫伤而已
Yeah. Yeah, she just jammed it.
跟我谈谈
为什么?
我知道她告发我,我有麻烦了
我有麻烦了
别担心
你那么做是为了保护我
为什么我们把他留在地上?
彷佛他不存在似的
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿…你来了真好
Hey. Hey, I'm so happy you came.
当然
Of course.
嗯,妈,这位是露娜,我在贵格会认识的朋友
Uh, Mom, this is Rhona, my, uh, friend from the Quaker meetings.
很高兴认识你,曼宁博士
Such a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Manning.
卢卡斯不断告诉我你在这里做的一切
Lucas has been telling me everything you do here.
太厉害了
Incredible.
谢谢你今天来捐血
Thank you for donating blood today.
回馈是我们贵格会的基本信念
Giving back is one of our foundational Quaker beliefs.
下一位
Next.
嗯,很多人都有这种信念
Yeah, a lot of people have that belief.
嗯
Okay.
好的
All right.
卢卡斯,不如你先过去,让露娜看看该怎么做吧
Lucas, why don't you go ahead and show Rhona how it's done.
没问题
Sure.
袖子卷起来
Just roll up your sleeve here.
像这样?
Like that?
或许不是这里
Maybe this is the wrong place.
你怕了?
You scared?
对!这里看起来危险极了
Yes! This place is sketch as hell.
我会保护你的
I'll protect you.
还有,那是阶级歧视
Also, that's classist.
那么,你头上那东西是什么?
So, uh, what's that thing on your head?
激光光,理论上能帮我头发再生
Lasers. Supposed to help me with regrowth.
还没有定论
Jury's still out.
呃,你们俩是什么人?
And, uh, who the hell are you two?
“我驰骋飞翔,飞往未知的目的地
"I gallop and take flight toward a destination unknown.
永远狂野、永久自♥由♥、永远的我”
Forever wild. Forever free. Forever me."
你是粉丝!
You're fans!
欢迎!
Welcome!
我这里有几本签名书,你要的话可以…
I've got a couple signed copies here for ya if you'd like to...
你怎么拿到那个的?
How'd you get that?
那是我的
It's mine.
我是朱尔安德森,或说我以前是
I'm Jules Anderson, or I was.
好,听我说,你不能跟他们说,我在我的书里重复用了那句话,好吗?
Okay, look, you can't tell them I re-used that line in my book, okay?
他们会很生气的
They'd be so mad.
拜托,就…
Please, just, just...
我确认一下,这本日记是你写的?
So, to be clear, you wrote this journal?
都是你写的?
It's all you?
听着,他们告诉我,这是研究要用的,好吗?
Look, man, they told me it was for a study, okay?
某种新的治疗技术
Some new therapy technique.
但听我说,你不能跟他们说,你知道了,好吗?
But, listen to me, you, you can't tell them you know, okay?
我不能跟谁说?
I can't tell who?
我觉得他们依旧在监视我!
And I think they're still watching me!
是谁雇用你的?
Who hired you?
朱尔,我觉得我们该走了
Jules, I think we should go.
曼宁博士?
Dr. Manning?
今天来了很多捐血人
We had a ton of donors today.
谢谢你安排这一切
Thank you for organizing this.
不会
Of course.
你怎么能不慌?
Why are you not freaking out?
我吓坏了!
I'm freaking out!
那太疯狂了!
That was insane!
嗯
Yeah.
我不敢相信那个绑♥架♥你的疯女人,说的是实话
I can't believe that crazy lady who kidnapped you was telling the truth.
你是别人的打印品?
You're a printout of another human being?
或许是?
Maybe?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说,如果这本日记是谎言
I mean, if this journal is a lie,
那我的一生也是谎言,对吧?
then my whole life is a lie too, right?
像是泰勒医生告诉我,发生在我身上的一切
Like everything Dr. Teller said that happened to me.
那些都是她编出来的?
Did she just make it all up?
什么样的混♥蛋♥会做那种事?
I mean, what kind of asshole would do that, though?
哦,天啊
Oh my God,
你觉得我也是打印出来的?
do you think I'm a printout too?
韦斯,你拥有全部的记忆,你不是打印出来的
Wes, you have all your memories. You're not a printout.
你不能确定
You don't know that.
我又开始起疹子了
My hives are coming back.
我们要怎么跟爸妈说?
What are we gonna tell Mom and Dad?!
什么都不说
Nothing.
你觉得他们也有份吗?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表