剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
Text me when and where. I'll be there.
嗯,我不知道就算我们找到她,她能帮多少忙
Yeah, I don't know, if we find her, how much help she's gonna be.
有看到前面那台贩卖♥♥机吗?
See that vending machine in the front?
有
Uh-huh.
买♥♥瓶能量饮、一块蜂蜜面包,牛肉干有多少买♥♥多少
Get an energy drink, a honey bun, and as much beef jerky as you can buy.
没问题
Got it.
我在格芬看了菲利斯的上一档回顾展
I saw Felix's last retrospective at the Geffen.
所以认为装置艺术已死的人…
Anyone who thinks installation art is dead...
-不… -都是笨蛋
-No, no. -...is an idiot.
重点是流动…对吧?
It's about the flow...about the...you know, right?
或许是缺乏流动?
The lack of flow maybe?
这些全部都是由手卷纸做的
All of this is made entirely of hand-rolled paper.
出去!
Get out!
嗯,从这里!
Yeah, right through here!
对!
Yes!
这就像麦地奇挖掘,年轻的列奥那多达芬奇
This is Medici discovering a young Leonardo Da Vinci.
还有,我想…你知道的,我们可以改天再谈买♥♥家…
Also, I think...but, you know, we can talk buyers another time...
-菲利斯!-等等
-Felix! -Just, uh, a second.
菲利斯,呃…
Felix, uh...
非常抱歉,亨利
So sorry, Henri.
卢卡斯在哪?
Uh, is Lucas here?
你迟到了
You're late.
你刚才害我损失一桩买♥♥卖♥♥,而且你看起来像个午餐阿姨
You've just cost me a sale and you look like a lunch lady.
我发生一些意料外的难题
I, uh, came across some unexpected challenges.
天啊,那是血吗?
God, is that blood?
不,只是擦伤
No, it's just a scratch.
卢卡斯在这里吗?
Is Lucas here?
哦,在啊,我在大厅见到他
Oh, yes. I saw him in the lobby
但我还没机会跟他说话
but I haven't had a chance to talk to him or anything.
我需要跟他说…
I need to tell him that...
跟他说什么?
To tell him what?
嗯?
Huh?
他的人生还有更多的谎言?
That even more of his life has been a lie?
哦,天啊,爱莲娜…你妈…
Oh, God, did Eleanor...your mother...
她不是我妈
She's not my mother.
那不是真的
That's not true.
你知道吗?
Did you know?
抱歉…知道什么?发生什么事了?
I'm sor...know what? What is going on?
她根本不是爱莲娜
She's not even "Eleanor."
不…她当然是…
N...of course she is...
等等!可以概括说明一下吗?
Hang on! Can I please get a recap here?
像是上周某天…或某人之类的?
Or a "Last week on..." or something, someone, please?
爱莲娜是冒牌货
Eleanor is an imposter.
她是个谎言,而你是做出她的骗子
She's a lie. And you're the liar who made her.
卢卡斯,求求你…
Lucas, please...
什么叫做出她?那是什么意思?
What do you mean "made her"? What does that mean?
没错
That's right.
我真正的妈妈两年前就死了
My real mom has been dead for two years.
不是吗?
Isn't that right?
哦,老天啊,琪拉,不
Oh, good God, Kira, no.
我是在救她
I-I-I-I was trying to save her.
我试着要救她!
I tried to save her!
我不想看你失去她!
I-I didn't want you to lose her!
不,是你不想失去她!
No, you didn't want to lose her!
这就是当你认为
And this is what happens
没有什么比你更高大时的结果!
when you think that there's nothing bigger or higher than you!
但你不是上帝
But you are not God.
你只是个伤心、寂寞,无法接受失去的女人
You're just a sad, lonely woman who can't accept loss.
不…卢卡斯…听我说!
No, no, Luke...Lucas, Lucas! Listen to me!
我知道你很生气、很难过…好的
I know you are angry and you're upset...okay.
但外头有些人
But there are...there are people out there,
被我惹毛了
and I have pissed them off.
嗯,如果我们不出城…
Okay, if we don't leave town...
我不在乎
I don't care.
他们会对你施压…
They will pressure you...
我不在乎,好吗?
I don't care. Okay?
你剥夺了我跟我妈道别的机会
You stole my chance to say goodbye to my mother.
不
No.
我真正的妈妈
My real mother.
我不要再跟你待在一起
I'm not spending another second with you.
卢卡斯,求求你
Lucas, please.
我想你欠我一个解释
Well, I do believe you owe me an explanation.
不是吗,法兰克斯坦医生?
Don't you, Dr. Frankenstein?
有件事你说得没错
You were right about one thing.
消失很好玩
Disappearing is fun.
很好
Lovely.
我知道你现在心情很差
I know that you're having a really low moment right now,
但我需要你帮忙动脑
but I could use your brain.
你知道这是什么吗?
Do you know what this is?
哦,我知道这是什么
Oh, yeah. I know what this is.
你有求于我
You need me for something.
PJ,拜托你
PJ, please.
我记得你最后一次有求于我
I remember the last time you needed me for something.
是为了什么?
What was it again?
哦,对了,不过是要四个月
Oh, right. Just four months of tender,
温柔深情的陪伴
loving companionship.
那件事我真的很抱歉,当时我状况不好
I am really sorry about that. It was not a great time for me...
我每天早上带着现煮咖啡去敲你的门
I'd come knock on your door every morning with fresh coffee.
很难喝,不过是热的,而且免费
It was shitty, but it was hot and free.
有一阵子那是我早上最美好的事
Best part of my morning for a while.
然后某一天,你就不见了
And then, one day, you were just gone.
剩我一个人
And I was alone.
再也没有人需要我
Nobody needed me anymore.
PJ
PJ.
露西是该对你更坦白
Lucy could've been more honest with you;
那是她可以改进的许多事之一
it's one of the many things that she could work on.
但你可以透过原谅她,帮助她开始改进
But you can help her start that work by forgiving her.
你拥有那份力量
That's a power that you have.
这是安全令牌
It's a security token.
多重身份验证来存取银行资讯
Multi-factor authentication to access bank information.
一把钥匙,用来开启,人们想要牢牢保管的东西
A key to stuff people wanna keep super secure.
那上面的图案呢?
But then what about the pictures?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是某种经费代码吧
Some bullshit budget code probably.
这是某个亿万富翁的东西,我很确定没那么简单
It belongs to a billionaire; I'm sure it's trickier than that.
或许吧
Maybe.
取决于他们拥有哪种运算能力
Depends on what kind of computing power they have here.
积:一小时后到诊所跟我们碰面
好的
All right.
拿去,梅莉莎
Here you go, Melissa.
跟平常一样,薄荷巧克力碎片
The usual: mint chocolate chip.
我不是想刁难你,但我点的是汤
I don't mean to be difficult, but I ordered the soup.
今天是雪糕夜,梅莉莎
It's ice cream night, Melissa.
你看起来人很好
You seem very nice,
但恐怕我得请经理来一趟
but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask to see the manager.
我点的不是这个
This isn't what I ordered.
我不爱吃甜食
I don't like sweets.
梅莉莎,我是彼得
Melissa, it's Peter.
我是你的助手之一
I'm one of your aides.
我想你可能有点糊涂了
I think you might be feeling a little confused.
嗯,好吧…
Yeah. All right. All right.
好的
Okay.
嘿,你们俩
Hey, you two.
哦,巧克力看起来很好吃
Oh, the chocolate looks good.
好好享用,好吗?
You enjoy, okay?
嗨,妈
Hi, Mom.
我在等人
I-I-I'm expecting somebody.
妈,是我
Mom. It's me.
我是爱莲娜,你女儿?
It's Eleanor, your daughter?
别胡说八道
Don't be ridiculous.
你不是爱莲娜
You're not Eleanor.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表