剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
...very important research,
我想大家都很期待
and I know we're all looking forward to seeing
明天高峰会上要宣布的内容
what comes out of the summit tomorrow.
目前你能透露什么信息吗?
Any details you can share at this time?
我把这些拿上车
I'll take these out to the car.
嗯,好,谢了
Uh, yeah, thanks.
我马上出去
I'll-I'll be right out.
好的
Okay.
你会没事吧?
You'll be okay?
嗯,天娜帮忙打探过了
Yeah. Tina put out some feelers.
她说一个水牛城的朋友,今晚能帮我们穿越边境
She says a friend from Buffalo can get us across the border tonight.
很抱歉我没能照顾你们,我真的很想
I'm sorry I couldn't take care of you. I really wanted to.
嗯,时机不对
Yeah. Bad timing.
我还会再见到你吗?
Will I ever see you again?
露西…
Lucy...
在你身边…
being around you...
我必须…确保她平安
I have...I have to keep her safe.
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
长久以来你一直在找寻你是谁
You've been looking for who you are for a long time.
或许你没想过你会找到
And, um, maybe you didn't think that you'd find,
你的分身…
like, people who were actually you...
嗯
Okay.
但你找到了
...but you did.
你会在意她们很正常
It's okay for them to mean something.
你和查理对我也很重要
You and Charlie mean something too.
我知道
I know we do.
我从来没问过你
I, uh, I've never asked you
但你为什么自称露西?
but, uh, why'd you call yourself Lucy?
是因为一本旧童书
Um, it was an old kids' book.
《兰尼与露西》
"Lenny & Lucy."
在睦邻之家的娱乐室里
It was in the rec room at the Settlement House.
啊,我没看过那本
Ah. I didn't read that one.
故事在讲一个小男孩,他有一个想象的朋友
Well, it's about a little boy and he has an imaginary friend.
嗯
Mm.
他用毯子和枕头把她做出来
And he builds her out of blankets and pillows,
他叫她露西…
and he calls her Lucy...
然后她活过来了
and she came to life.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
准备好了吗?
你不跟我们一起走,对吧?
嗯,呆瓜,我没有要走
我以为你在乎我们?
最重要的是你平安无事
我爱你
这一点永远不会改变
就算我们不在一起
我要你帮助朱尔,好吗?
答应我?
我答应你!
好好保重,好吗?
Take care of yourself, okay?
希望朱尔的事一切顺利
And good luck with Jules.
他要你待在这里
He wants you in here.
怎么?没有灵芝茶欢迎我?
What, no reishi tea welcome?
真幽默
Hilarious.
我不敢相信她把自己交出去
I can't believe she gave herself up.
我来不及赶过去阻止她
I couldn't get there in time to stop her.
你必须告诉我你所知道的,关于达罗斯园区的一切…
You have to tell me everything you know about Darros' compound...
我得找到方式进去
I need to find a way in.
我只去过几次,那里的管理很严格
I've only been there a few times. It's very tightly controlled.
他大部分的保安小组,明天都会跟着他去高峰会
Most of his security team will be with him at the summit tomorrow.
他在这里做什么?
What the hell is he doing here?
我可以帮你进到园区里
I can help you get inside the compound.
我为什么要相信你?
Why would I trust you?
因为你在乎朱尔
Because you care about Jules.
我也是
And I do too.
达罗斯操纵了我们所有人
Darros has manipulated all of us.
你需要多少时间?
How much time would you need?
如果达罗斯不在那里,那我们就有机会
If Darros is offsite, then we have a chance.
一旦他跟他整个保安小组回到园区
Once he gets back to the compound with his full security detail,
我们的机会就没了
our window closes.
我明天去高峰会
I'll go to the summit tomorrow.
把他留在那里,跟他说话,试着帮我们争取一些时间
Keep him there, talk to him, try and buy us some time.
搞清楚这个发布会在干嘛
Find out what this launch is all about.
你觉得他打印出其他12个人?
And you think he printed 12 other people?
嗯,我正等着进入普查局的数据库
Yes, I'm waiting to get access
这样我就能试着辨识他们的身份
to the Census Database so I can try to make IDs.
他们都是像朱尔和山德的年轻人
They're all teenagers like Jules and Xander.
至少12人中,已知的11人是这样
Well, 11 of the 12 we know of.
从扫描的分辨率看来
And, given the resolution of the scans,
他们都没有长♥期♥记忆
none of them have any long-term memory.
所以他们都不知道自己是谁
So none of them know who they are.
嘿
Hey.
山德
Xander.
时间到了
It's time.
这是卢卡斯的外套
Here's a coat of Lucas'.
我想今天会很冷
I think it's gonna be cold today.
谢谢
Thank you.
当你到园区后,可以帮我做件事吗?
When you get to the compound, can you do something for me?
如果你能接近打印机,有一个办法能毁掉它
If you can access the printer, there's a way to disable it.
好的
Okay.
发生在你、朱尔和露西身上的事…
You know, what happened to you and Jules and Lucy...
我们必须确保这种事,不会发生在其他人身上
we have to make sure that it never happens to anybody else again.
好的,我会在高峰会上尽量拖住他
All right. I'll do my best to delay him at the summit.
呃,如果你需要拖住他
Um, if you need to stall him,
你可以问他这件事
there's something that you should ask him about.
错误:无法读取
嗨
Hi.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你妈打给你了
Your mom called.
呃,对
Um, uh, yeah.
我刚跟露娜分手
I just broke up with Rhona.
我甚至说不出口…她企图逼妈打印她爸
I can't even say it...she, she tried to get Mom to print her dad.
我不懂她怎么能做出这种事
I don't understand how she could do this.
我想当你失去某人
I think that when you lose someone,
你不是…
you're not...
悲伤会改变你
grief changes you.
很抱歉把你推开
I'm sorry for shutting you out.
你没什么好道歉的
You have nothing to apologize for.
听着,我不知道我是否某天能把你…
Look, I-I don't know if I'm gonna get to a place where you're...
当成我妈
my mother.
但我想念那个
But I miss the person
过去两年在我生命里的人
who's been in my life for the past two years.
我也是
Me too.
那现在呢?
So what now?
在妈做出那些事后,你还要跟她一起待在这里?
Are you gonna stay here with Mom after everything that she's done?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你是我的话
What would you do?
你会怎么做?
If you were me?
我知道你对贵格会没兴趣
I know Quakerism isn't your thing.
但我喜欢它的地方是,重要的是…
But what I like about it is that what matters...
有意义的是…
what's meaningful...
在其他人身上
is in other people.
在人与人的连结里
In connection.
所以,如果你跟妈能找到那种连结
So, you know, if that's something that you can find with Mom,
那或许值得坚持下去
then maybe it's worth holding onto.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯…
Yeah...
我得说,汤,你真让我意外
I, uh, I gotta say, Tom, you, uh, surprised me.
谢谢你,先生,谢谢
Well, thank you, sir. Uh, thank you.
我只是…很庆幸我能把她带回来给你
I'm just...I'm just really glad that I could get her back for you.
你知道的,我有一个理论,有些人在身处最糟的环境下
You know, I have this theory that some people are only at their best
才会拿出最好的表现
when things around them are at their worst.
嗯,呃,我不确定…
Hm. Well, yeah, um, uh, yeah, I'm just not sure...
嗯,或许你该把这一点记在心里
Yeah, maybe that's something, uh, you should keep in mind.
嗯?负面启发
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表