剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
拿去
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的,树脂墨水匣装上去了
Okay, the resin cartridge is loaded.
12份匿名扫描档
Twelve anonymous scans.
达罗斯不是随机挑选这些人的
Darros didn't choose them at random.
他们的身份很快就会揭晓
Well, they won't be anonymous much longer.
我很抱歉…我试着阻止他
I'm so sorry...I tried to stop him.
没关系,这不是你的错
It's okay. It's not your fault.
克雷格还好吗?
Is Craig okay?
呃,嗯,他会没事的
Uh, yeah. He's gonna be fine.
他跟PJ在一起
He's with PJ.
汤还有说什么吗?
Um, did Tom say anything else?
他有说他们要查理干嘛吗?
Did he say what they want with Charlie?
他只说他在找你
Just said he was looking for you.
他需要向他老板证明自己
That he needed to prove himself to his boss.
如果他们要找的是我,那他们没理由伤害查理
If it's me they're after, they have no reason to hurt Charlie.
你不确定,不是吗?
You don't know that...do you?
嗯
No.
好,我很确定的是…
'Kay, so here's what I know.
查理一个人待在一个凶残的人身边
Charlie is alone with a very violent man
而且她无法跟他沟通
that she can't communicate with.
她…她很害怕
She's...she's terrified.
我知道,我真的很抱歉
I know. I am so sorry.
如果他们要的是我,我会把自己交给他们
If it's me they want, I'll give myself up.
你说我们会平安无事的!
You said we were gonna be safe!
是查理的
It's Charlie's.
是他
It's him.
他要我明天单独跟他碰面
He wants me to meet him tomorrow. Alone.
根据约翰法赛特和葛雷姆曼森,创作的电视剧《克隆人》所改编
早安,亲爱的
Mornin', sunshine.
你终于醒啦?
You finally sober?
有家庭是什么感觉?
What was it like to have a family?
有时候蛮好的
It was cool sometimes.
有时候让人心烦意乱
Sometimes it was a huge pain in the ass.
不过我想,身边有人蛮好的
But it was nice, I guess, to have people.
虽然感觉他们不太像真正的家人
They didn't really feel like my people, though.
露西和爱莲娜
Lucy and Eleanor
是第一次有人给我家人的感觉
are kind of the first thing that feel like family to me.
看起来很棒
It looks nice.
嗯,没错
Yeah, it does.
我看到我自己死掉
I saw myself die.
什么?
What?
昨晚的药让我看到的
From the drug last night.
我看到我…
I saw me...
另一个我
another me.
但我的情况很不对劲
But I had something really wrong with me.
而达罗斯…
And Darros...
他不在乎
he didn't care.
天啊
Jesus.
我不懂我怎么会看到那种事…
I don't understand how I could've seen something like that...
我以为我只是他年轻一点时的复♥制♥品
I thought I was just a copy of him when he was younger,
但那段记忆…
but this memory...
是最近发生的
it was recent.
那说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
我怎么会想成为能做出那种事的人?
How could I have wanted to be someone who could do something like that?
你被关在达罗斯的疯狂玩具屋里
You were trapped in Darros' demented dollhouse.
那是你会那样想的唯一理由
It was the only thing that made any sense to want.
露西完全没回我信息
I haven't heard back from Lucy at all.
我得知道克雷格是否还好
I need to make sure Craig's okay.
给露西:克雷格还好吗?怎么了?
我…我很抱歉
I'm, uh, I'm so sorry.
关于发生的事
About what happened.
嗯,随便对人开枪是不对
Yeah, randomly shooting someone isn't cool.
我很担心,回我信息
我知道你无意伤害任何人,好吗?
I know you didn't mean to hurt anyone, 'kay?
待在这里,我晚点回来
Just... stay here. I'll be back.
反正我也没地方去
It's not like I have anywhere else to go.
哦,天啊
Oh, man.
哇
Wow.
哇,天啊
Wow, man.
看看你
Look at...oh, you.
可以吗?我只是想看看你
Can I? I just want to take a minute.
我是说,过这么久总算见面了,是吧?
I mean, this has been a long time coming, huh?
她在哪?
Where is she?
那女孩?哦,不在这里
The girl? Oh, not here.
带我去找她
Take me to where she is.
好的,哦,但我想先来杯鲜奶咖啡
Okay, oh, okay, but I was thinking about getting a latte,
因为我很确定现在是南瓜口味的季节
'cause I'm pretty sure that it's pumpkin spice season.
-就只是… -她在哪?
-It's just... -Where is she?
不然这样吧
Or you know what?
我在想…你看这个怎么样…
I'm thinking about...hear me out on this one...
还是我们点那个新的姜饼口味?
why don't we get that new gingerbread cookie one, right?
你知道的
I mean, you know,
人生只有一次,那搞不好蛮恶心的
you only live once and it's probably pretty gross.
带我去找查理,现在
Take me to Charlie. Now.
出现了
There she is.
出现了
There she is.
我一直在寻找的疯狂变♥态♥打印品
There's the deranged psycho printout I've been looking for.
嗯,我想是时候来谈谈了
Well, I guess it's time to have the talk, then.
呃,别告诉别人,我想做的只有…
Um, and, listen, between us, I would like nothing...
真的只有这件事…
and I mean nothing...
把你带去这栋楼后面
more than to take you out behind this building,
朝你后脑勺开一枪,收工回家,可是…
shoot you in the back of the head and call it a day, but,
显然那不是我老板想要的
apparently, that's not what my boss wants.
他想要什么?
What does he want?
他想要那女孩,他要朱尔
He wants the girl. He wants Jules.
不行
No.
他可以把我带走
He can have me.
不,这没得商量
No, it's, it's not negotiable.
嘿,听着,我完全赞成你说的
Hey, I mean, look, dude, I am so with you.
我是意思是,对我个人来说
I mean, you seem like the much bigger issue,
你绝对是更大的问题
certainly for me personally,
但你知道的,重点是老板想要什么
but you know, this is all about what the big man wants.
他要拿她做什么?
What does he want with her?
有差吗?
Does it matter?
真的吗?
Really?
你只要知道,如果你还想再见到查理
All you need to know is if you want to see Charlie again,
你就得把朱尔带来给我
you have to bring me Jules.
懂吗?
Uh-huh?
你确定不要来杯南瓜口味的鲜奶咖啡?
You sure I can't tempt you with a pumpkin spice latte?
现在是季节呢
It's the season.
12份扫描档和11张脸
Twelve scans and 11 faces.
最后一个读得出来吗?
Did you have any luck with the last one?
不行,档案还是无法读取
No. The file's still unreadable.
或许是我们从服务器农场拔♥出♥来♥时,损坏了档案
Maybe it got corrupted when we pulled it off of the server farm.
要是我们可以读取公共数据库
You know, if we had access to a public database,
就能辨识他们的身份
we could ID them.
莱尼正在进行一项,关于收入不均等的纵贯性研究
Laney is doing a longitudinal study on income inequality.
她能存取美国普查局的追踪数据
She has access to the US Census tracking data.
太好了
Great.
我打给她
I'll call her.
我去开
I'll get it.
-嗨 -进来
-Hi. -Uh, come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈罗,曼宁博士
Hello, Dr. Manning.
露娜
Rhona.
一切都好吗?卢卡斯还好吗?
Is everything all right? Is Lucas okay?
他很好,我需要跟你谈一下
He's fine. I just need to talk to you for a minute.
呃,露娜,我现在有点忙…
So, uh, Rhona, I'm a little busy right now, uh...
卢卡斯告诉我爱莲娜的事了
Lucas told me about Eleanor.
请节哀,曼宁博士
I am so sorry for your loss, Dr. Manning.
那对你来说一定非常痛苦
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表