剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
释出一项骇人的新技术
and unleashed a terrible new technology
还有毁了他费尽心思的展览
and ruined his fancy art show.
哦
Oh.
你是怎么牵扯上这整件风暴的?
So, how do you connect to this whole shitstorm?
我是卡西玛的妻子
I'm Cosima's wife.
谁是卡西玛?
Who's Cosima?
卡西玛是莎拉的姐妹
Cosima is, uh, Sarah's sister.
而莎拉是琪拉的妈妈
And Sarah is Kira's mother.
卡西玛和莎拉是克隆人
Cosima and Sarah are clones.
那一批复♥制♥人?
THE clones?
她们现在不是都110岁了?
Aren't they like 110 by now?
其实她们现在60几岁
They're in their 60s, actually.
都一样啦
Same thing.
你还好吗?
And how are you?
我不…这个问题我还没有答案
I don't...I don't have an answer for that yet.
这是我跟卡西玛说过无数次的话
I'll tell you what I told Cosima a million times.
你怎么来到世上的不重要
It doesn't matter how you came to be.
重要的是你的热情
What matters is your passion.
那才是你
That's who you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有你
And you.
好消息是你的家人经历过更糟的事
The good news for you is that your family's been through much worse.
记得卡西玛的脏辫吗?
Remember Cosima's dreadlocks?
我的天啊
Oh my God.
卡西玛在哪?
And where is Cosima?
她想过来
She wanted to be here,
但她在工作
but she's working;
你知道她工作起来是什么样子
you know how she gets.
更何况,这种事
And besides, for this kind of matter,
你需要一个有口音的神秘女子
you want a mysterious woman with an accent.
嗯,黛尔芬有打探消息的背景
Uh, Delphine has a history of digging and finding information
找出别人不想被发现的资讯
that other people don't want you to find.
不…不!
No, no, no! No, no!
听起来他在做恶梦
Sounds like he's having a nightmare.
希望是很可怕的恶梦
I hope it's a bad one.
那个男孩、打印机、安全令牌…
The boy, the printer, security key...
全都不合法,全都不便宜
none of it's legal; none of it's cheap.
根据我对付有权势富人的经验
In my experience with powerful rich people,
首先要查的是
the first place to look is
他们不想让你知道他们把钱花在哪
where they don't want you to know they've spent money.
达罗斯的公♥司♥财务不可能轻易被看到
Darros Company finances won't be an open book.
我想我知道这件事谁能帮忙
I think I know who can help with that.
谁?
Who?
我妈
My mom.
谢谢你,尊美醇
Thank you, Jimmy.
克雷格
Craig,
你不让我带你去医院 真正的原因是什么?
what's the real reason you won't let me take you to the hospital?
这…
It may, um...
你可能会很惊讶我年轻时蛮激进的
it may shock you to know that I was quite a radical in my youth.
我不满有钱人越来越有钱
I was pissed off at the rich getting richer.
所以,我跟一群朋友想出一个好主意
So, a bunch of my buddies and I had the bright idea
认为我们能击败那个人
that we thought we would take down the man.
传递信息给大药厂
Send a message to Big Pharma.
然后呢?
And?
趁没人在办公室时去放火
Set fire to a corporate office when no one was there.
只是…
Except some...
当时有人在里面
someone was there.
我开着逃亡车
I drove the getaway car;
我没看到事发经过
I didn't see it happen.
但是我…
But I...
我也没留在那里等着被捕
I didn't wait around to, to get arrested either.
自从那之后他们就针对我发出逮捕状
Been a warrant out for my arrest ever since.
所以
So.
现在你知道了…
There you have it...
老圣人克雷格的真面目
the truth about old Saint Craig.
她好棒,我是说…还有全像投影,对吧
She was incredible. I mean, I mean...and the hologram, right?
全像投影实在太逼真了!
The hologram was so incredibly lifelike!
感觉我真的跟莎莲在一起,你知道吗?
I just felt like I was there with Celine, you know?
没错!
Totally!
哦,没错!
Tot...oh, totally!
总之,票你要的话就给你吧
Anyway, the tickets are yours, um, if you want 'em.
嗯,不,我很乐意
Yeah, no, it's my pleasure.
嗯
Mm-hm.
不,我本来要再去一次的…
No, I was definitely gonna go again...
我本来要再去一次的…
I was definitely gonna go again...
我是说,那是一场激动人心的经验
I mean, just, I mean, it was a really emotional experience for me.
只是我…现在工作忙翻了
I just...I'm totally slammed at work right now.
嘿,说到这…国防部那边 你还有门路,对吧?
Hey, you know, speak...you still got that, um, contact at DOD, right?
嗯,我只是…想要取得
Yeah, I'm just...I'm just trying to get, um,
某个特殊军事单位的详细名单
a rundown of names in just this specific army unit.
她马上就到
She'll be here any minute.
嗯,半夜在空旷的停车场
Mm. Middle of the night in a empty parking lot.
就像过去一样
Feels like old times.
你之前没跟我说实话
You weren't telling me the truth before.
卡西玛没来是因为她在生我的气
Cosima didn't come 'cause she's pissed at me.
她是不高兴
She's not thrilled.
但那不是她没来的原因
But that's not why she didn't come.
如果有人能理解 因为对科学的好奇而犯错
If anyone understands making mistakes out of scientific curiosity,
那就是我
it's me.
过去我替利奇工作
I was working for Leekie
因为我想知道某些
because there were things I wanted to know,
关于演化、遗传的事
about evolution, genetics.
我知道越界是什么感觉
I know what it's like to cross the line.
那不能决定你的未来
That doesn't determine your future.
那是你阿姨教我的
That's what your aunt taught me.
定义我们的是爱
Love defines us.
嗯
Yeah.
我喜欢那样想
I like to think that.
不过,你知道那种感觉…
But, uh, you know what it's like...
某样东西流出去…
something gets out there...
这项技术…
this technology...
我…
I...
我觉得我已经无力挽回
don't think I can put it back in the bottle.
或许无法,但那不代表你不能控制它
Maybe not, but that doesn't mean you can't control it.
监管它
Regulate it.
达罗斯让政♥府♥突袭我的基金会
Darros got the government to raid my foundation.
他势力太大了,监管不了
He's, he's too powerful to regulate.
每个人都有弱点
Everybody has a weak spot.
我的是卡西玛
Cosima was mine.
我们只是需要找出他的
And we just need to find his.
曼宁博士?
Dr. Manning?
我是涅瓦,朱尔的妈妈
I'm Neva, Jules' mom.
谢谢你帮我们
Thank you for helping us.
只要能让朱尔安全
Anything to keep Jules safe.
她还好吗?
How is she?
她是幸存者
She's a survivor.
嗯,她是个坚强的孩子
Yeah. She's a tough kid.
真希望当时我有好好保护她 不用经历这些事
I wish I could've protected her better from all of this.
这正是你现在在做的事
You're doing that now.
达罗斯物流去年的归档纪录
Now, Darros Logistics' filings from the last year
都放在地下室
are all kept in the basement.
他们把最敏感的资讯都存成纸本
They put the most sensitive information on paper.
这样就无法被黑客窃取
That way it can't be hacked.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我不知道
I don't know.
自从他们带走朱尔后我就没回来过
I haven't been back here since they took Jules.
我想他们把我锁住了
I think they locked me out.
晚安
Good evening.
哦,李小姐
Oh, Ms. Lee.
伊曼努尔…我没想到你还没下班
Emmanuel...I-I didn't expect to find you still on.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表